• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Bruno and his Hitmonchan just paralysed, burnt and froze three of my Pokémon, one after the other :mad:

Here's a good one.
7th battle on the Super Double Train. On my team in order, I had Porygon-Z, Scizor, Arcanine, and Salamance. Opponent opens with a friggin Feraligatr and a Swampert.

I bring Feraligatr to red with a Normal Gem + Adaptability boosted Tri Attack, and I'm in utter disbelief that he survived as my EVs are maxed in Sp. Atk, and the Normal Gem boost. Activates a Yachi Berry, and KOs my Scizor with an Aqua Tail. Meanwhile, that Swampert nearly KOs my Porygon with a Hammer Arm, then I bring out my Salamance, and the opponent brings out a Samarott. Salamance and Porygon-Z both knock out Swampert, then that damn Samarott uses Blizzard and KOs both my Pokes.

So I'm left with Arcanine, and as the Big, Fat middle finger in my face, the opponent sends out a Venusaur. I kill Venasaur with Flare Blitz, then the Samarott kills me with a Hydro Pump. Yeah, never doing Supers again. Rigged to h3ll.

I once found a shiny in one of the worst places to encounter on... the Safari zone. :( I didn't catch it and I was super mad. :mad:

Also when I get a critical hit on something I want to catch. I hate that! Funny how I never get those critical hits when they matter. >.>
you too!!!

last night i was in the saferi zone... 4 times i bumped into a shiny Larvitar (level 17) and he kept running away... i got so mad i turned my DSi off and went to sleep....

Just got finished EV training my shiny Weavile with a + Attack nature for use against my little sister's Zekrom (Uber Noob -_-), went to Mistralton City to make him relearn Ice Shard. Scroll through list of moves and found that Weavile cannot learn Ice Shard again after it evolves. And given a lack of Physical Ice moves basically means my shiny EV trained Weavile is worthless. GG Game Freak.

>Raise Joltik by 15 levels
>DS shuts off without warning of any sort
>Load game
>Joltik is level 21 again
>FUUUUUUUU-

I was training Mienshao. Ev done, everything done, now let's level it. I beat Alder, and my friends came and turn my dsi off. That happened twice.

Trying to catch a Metang in Giant Chasm. One HP, Paralyzed and too many Timer Balls to count later....
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :complain:
Took me 30 ultra balls.Didn't work
Threw it 13 timer balls.Nothing
Threw 4 dusk balls.Nothing
Throws Pokeball.Catched it
...37 of the better types balls and the worst of them all catches him.And it was sleeping and had 1 HP with all balls used

Took me 30 ultra balls.Didn't work
Threw it 13 timer balls.Nothing
Threw 4 dusk balls.Nothing
Throws Pokeball.Catched it
...37 of the better types balls and the worst of them all catches him.And it was sleeping and had 1 HP with all balls used
Imagine if you were trying to catch one with a good nature and/or IVs. *shudders*

Lately, whenever a Pokémon dies in my Nuzlocke in Platinum. But more importantly, the fact that two of those were from the Starly line. I don't know what I'll do when I have no flier and need to fly...

Me vs Kanto Champion in firered, rematch. His Tyranitar is left and I send out my amazingly strong Alakazam. I of course use Psychic and watch as I realize Tyranitar is part Dark and then face Crunch...wasn't too bad cause then I sent out Blastoise, used Hydrocannon, missed, then took a hyper beam to one hit KO me...then my gameboy met the wall

I was so used to just pushing L,R,Start,Select in Pearl I accidently SRd on my Shiny Palkia

One day im jus strolling along EV training my shuckle.
First i had to buy 10 defense vitamins then 10 special defense vitamins.
That's 9800 poke dollars times 20 to as u can imagine that took me a while to get all that money.
Finnaly, i get the money and, naturally, use the vitamins on my shuckle.
I go out and i kill the required number of silcoons and after i kill the required number of dustox.
now i have 252 def evs and 252 special def evs :)
this is wen my ds runs out of battery and i hadnt saved my game since before i bought the vitamins.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! XD

My recent Nuzlocke(permadeath) challenge run of Pokemon Black has pretty much been one big FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU moment.

Highlights include losing three bros to clay (Janine the Simisage, Carlos the Darumaka and Carmen the Pignite) and then Bianca deciding to kick me while i'm down by crithaxxing Icarus, my Archen.

Also annoying was that bloody Deerling/Sawsbuck I wanted to catch. Nuzlocke limits you to the first pokemon to appear on a route for catching, and on every route where I could get one they ALWAYS appeared as the second pokemon. I suspect that behind the sprites they were wearing trollfaces.

I just remembered one now.
I maxed a Pikachu's Thunderbolt PP.I only had eletric type moves with him and no other 'mons.
Found a Trainer
Trainer sends out Jolteon
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.........

My recent Nuzlocke(permadeath) challenge run of Pokemon Black has pretty much been one big FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU moment.

Highlights include losing three bros to clay (Janine the Simisage, Carlos the Darumaka and Carmen the Pignite) and then Bianca deciding to kick me while i'm down by crithaxxing Icarus, my Archen.

Also annoying was that bloody Deerling/Sawsbuck I wanted to catch. Nuzlocke limits you to the first pokemon to appear on a route for catching, and on every route where I could get one they ALWAYS appeared as the second pokemon. I suspect that behind the sprites they were wearing trollfaces.

I want to be annoyed with you for feeling the need to explain what a Nuzlocke is, but damn, your signature is incredible.

I've caught 2 boxes of Sewaddles so far today. Only one of them has a +Attack nature. And it has a -Speed nature.
Not happy.

I was once trying to train one of my weaker Pokemon with the Exp.Share.
When I had been training for a while (about 40 minutes) I noticed I had given the Pokemon the Leftovers instead of the Exp.Share. It took me while to understand what I had done wrong.

Friend turned off my dsi again. Damn you, easy-to-see-and-click button! I want my hour of life back!

It REALLY pisses me off when the opponent spams sand-attack. And Paralyzes you. And uses attract. All in the same battle.

Also, I think I was facing Mewtwo once, and I used up all my ultra balls. I then proceeded on to my Poke balls. First one caught it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom