• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

When i finally beat lance with my sisters help in Leafgreen, I was jumping off the walls, i was only young and was bad at battling, as you can guess, the YES was short lived....

this morning, when I fished up a Politoed in White2 in a ripping puddle,which is very rare.
after using willowisp on it and being hurt by sandstorm, it used PERISH SONG! that pissed me off sooo much... I figured that it would faint itself...
once its Perish count went down to 1,and it had its health above half, I considered myself screwed. But I threw a net ball at it anyways.
*whoosh*
me:eek:.o
*Poke Ball shudders before falling*
me:O.O
*shakes once and catches the Politoed*
me:8D F*CK YEAH! CRITICAL CAPTURE RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED IT!

Caught a shiny male Frillish yesterday...though they are not as green as it is shown on Bulbapedia. :p

It's more turquoise!

I've gotten into Regirock's chamber in Black 2 right now. While listening to the Vs. Regi Trio Theme remix, I thought "How about I throw a Quick Ball ?"

For the heck of it I threw one at Regirock.
1... 2... 3... *click*

81155.jpg

Too bad its IVs are too average...

Attachments

• 81155.jpg
    81155.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 175
I was playing Pokémon White 2 last night - or more like this morning, but anyway - and noticed that my ingame Pokémon had inexplicably got Pokérus. Now the fact of having it wasn't special, per se, since I've had the virus around on my games via trades for a while now, but as far as I know I didn't expose them to a contagious Pokémon to spread it (a bit of a silly urge to keep them free of the virus, no real reason).

Which COULD mean that I actually encounted it in the wild! Yeah, it doesn't really matter since I had it anyway, but still, considering that I hardly see rare stuff like that happen... if it is true, then that's awesome. :)

When I found my most recent shiny, a Graveler, in LeafGreen. I was crawling around Kindle Road or whatever it's called and I randomly used Rock Smash, and what do you know, out popped a shiny Geodude! I quickly replaced my old Graveler in my team with it xDDD

That's a lucky catch indeed, as they have the horrible tendency to explode in your face. =p

Right now, while searching for N's Pokémon in the Desert Resort, I found this thing :

Spr_5b_557_s.png

That's right, a Shiny Dwebble !

It's a her ! Her name is Shelly :)

Hardy Nature, with 31 IV in Special Attack and Special Defense (at worst 30 IV in that stat). The Attack IVs are next to non-existant, which is a shame.

After running around in Pinwheel Forest for awhile in Black, I FINALLY found a Pansear! I successfully caught it after using my Zangoose's False Swipe (so glad I caught him, cause not only does he have False Swipe, he's also got a Quick Claw and he's adamant natured! His attack is off the charts as a result!). And this little guy has a perfect nature too! He's timid, which means higher speed and lower attack and this guy's attack stat sucks compared to the rest of its stats, especially, yep, you guessed it: speed.

So definitely a YES! moment for me! :D

Also, with this, I have obtained all three elemental monkeys in Black! I caught Panpour wild (before I remembered I could've gotten it from the Dreamyard since I picked Snivy... xP), Pansage hatched from the Secret Egg Toys R Us handed out last year, and now I caught a Pansear. So if anyone's having trouble getting one of these little guys (since they only appear in shaking bushes in Pinwheel Forest, and even then, Audino is more common), I can breed you any of them.

My "YES!" Moments; Whenever I catch a legendary in Pokeball, failing in battle yet somehow mange to win and when I encounter a shiny.

just now, in pinwheel forest, caught a timid, 29-30 SpA IV, 31 Speed IV Panpour. I'm very happy

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom