• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote: MintElv
Vote: KingOfDominaria

Allah is the best of planners.

This is the optimal lynch.

@ Eri:

What, exactly, are you looking for?

A lot of the talks going on revolve around claims and character names. Apparently name claiming is forbidden as a rule (though I imagine role claiming isn't). So is it a claim you're wanting?

Aside from the claims, a lot of it seems to be heavily in flavor wrt to This Yugi oh Rush thing.

Numerous roles existing is something I can understand and comment on (which I've commented on lightly when talking about people as I read through it -- Jamie being JOAT, Abi not liking that and now this whole double protective roles wrt to Ex and Mint). Same thing too with investigative roles. If the entire course of discission is strictly on what people think the mod would throw in for roles (which is subjective at best), then it doesn't really leave much to comment on aside from more concrete things (multiple investigative roles seems extremely likely to me).

Essentially, people can't possibly know what roles the mod chose to put in and can only have an opinion on the matter (and then you mix in flavor I suppose). The only flavor games that matter, that I've seen, are more basic setups though it seems this is intricately tied to whatever show/game this is (which hardly matters when it comes to fake claims being taken into account).

My focus would rather be on how someone plays/posts as opposed to exclusively relying on just claims (confirming mechanical information is great though).

That said, I saw Andor's claim and I'm definitely keeping my vote on him as I don't believe him. By extension, I would imagine Ex has to be town given the "check" Andor gave.

I have switched vote to Eri!
Missed that, my bad
Mint Elv (3) - Quasar_Catfish, ExLight, Eri!
Eri! (2) - Mint Elv, Mela
KingofDominaria (2) - JamieIsBored, Andoryu Teito
Andoryu Teito (1) - KingofDominaria
ExLight (1) - Princess Abigail

Actually maybe right now

i am reading, sorry my memory isn't all that great. i was refer

i'm sleep-deprived and not very good at catchup stuff unfortunately

1. shes suspicious as fuck is why. next time i'll be sure to vote for the most obvious town player
2. i can do that, still kind of new to the reads list thing and what they're supposed to include

im just too tired to give a shit anymore
Sorry if I came across as harsh :(

Disagreed on 2. The idea is that if you were really town doing that should have been a natural parts of the reads process and not something we should be asking you to fabricate in the first place :(

Great. Now all 3 wagons have just kinda given up. With slight appeals to emotion too... We can no longer get pressure reactions -_-

@Princess Abigail @JamieIsBored @Quaser_Catfish

I am the Firearms Inspector.

Each Night Phase, I can pick a player, and if that player has the capacity to kill another player, I will be notified.

This includes the Mafia, who can Nightkill.

This is why there is no Miller claim - all the Millers are the Town who have the potential to give or use killing powers.

I checked ExLight and was told that he did not seem dangerous, meaning, he does not have a killing power.

Me saying that I was going to do his mom was a soft that I was going to check him.

When he asked me who I used my role on, I told him "I already told you.".

That is why I mentioned a Serial Killer and because I thought my role could counter it, because it can find them. Now that we have all this kill shot giving and use claims, my role makes a lot more sense to be in the game as it is meant to act as a balance in my checks.
Cool I only voted here for the meme anyways but why the fuck are there so many abilities that just fuck mafia hard?

Vote: Quasar

Definitely so far town is ridiculously strong. Two JOAT roles, Double voter that doesn't show on the vote count, Pikos role. Of course this does depend on how strong mafia is. But the balance is feeling too townsided.
This is why your my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom