• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer a Mido Lynch, I have to sit on KoD but I am more confident on her slot being mafia than his
I am kind of against it because she brought attention to herself claiming the role. It is possible she wanted out so her partner/s could have a chance to use their roles. Or blend possibly blend in.

So you agree Mido is just BS, why are you roasting me for saying the same then lol

Ok she may not be what I think she is. No problem, when she flips we change the theories accordingly
I am bothered by you being aware that she's bullshiting but still treating Guardian Angel as her role rather than something more mafia-y

and for ordering your PoE based on flavor rather than more relevant stuff in the thread

I am bothered by you being aware that she's bullshiting but still treating Guardian Angel as her role rather than something more mafia-y

and for ordering your PoE based on flavor rather than more relevant stuff in the thread
I think she did not think twice that no town character fits it and just rolled with it to look believable and she may also have got afraid of Jamie Rolecop shots

I am kind of against it because she brought attention to herself claiming the role. It is possible she wanted out so her partner/s could have a chance to use their roles. Or blend possibly blend in.
That's a good reasoning
Any ideas as to why she was voting herself earlier today?

Quas assuming those roles are lies, can you list who you think would fit the following characters:
  • Roleblocker - The☆Lugh
  • Jailer - Manabu Sogetsu (Arc 1 antagonist but unlikely to be Mafia)
  • Framer - Netsuzo Shinjitsu (very minor character + probably not Mafia)
  • Godfather - Zwijo zir Velgear
  • Rolecop - London Kirishima (unlikely London is Mafia though)
  • Redirector - Muda Velgear
My best guess at each of these roles. I would add Dinois Velgear to this list, since she's Zwijo's right hand woman, but I'm not sure what role she would fit currently.

also these wagons will need to get tilted before EoD

Abgail is more null than people are taking it for and even if she can just tiebreak if anyone of those leading wagons isn't scum they can take the chance

So you basically think Mido is scum but wants to get lynched first and despite us thinking that we would rather risk a mislynch on the others just so the scum plan fails?

also these wagons will need to get tilted before EoD

Abgail is more null than people are taking it for and even if she can just tiebreak if anyone of those leading wagons isn't scum they can take the chance
For that to happen we kinda need to finally decide between KoD and Eri! when KoD can also just claim anytime :(

But yeah I would appreciate 6 votes on one wagon

So you basically think Mido is scum but wants to get lynched first and despite us thinking that we would rather risk a mislynch on the others just so the scum plan fails?
I'm 94% sure Mido is scum, I'm 67% sure KoD is mafia.

Even if Mido wants to get lynched before her scumbud it does not necessarily mean it's KoD, so I'd be more comfortable lynching her and following with that than risking mislynching which is even better than what she wants.

Not sure if it will actually help us out (we will find out in endgame), it sure enhances both of our tendencies in a positive feedback loop. So much of my play being more aggressive here is because I knew I had an easy cop out of being sussed, and any notes I did not want to post in thread could be relayed elsewhere and stay safe in case I die before they can get out. While you can worry less about engaging the thread and get trusted TL;DRs in an insanely active game, and can "feel" the thread without having to comment on all the stuff to get the cred.

I have too much of a blast playing this, knowing I have 100% of the info I can mechanically provide right off at start and not only do I not mind dying and info being lost with me, I also auto clear someone else in everyone else's eyes...

Early on I was afraid it would be a problem because of the huge activity gap, but it seems to be working.

Alright, it seems I can't lay low given that flavor is a big thing, apparently, along with all the claims that have been flying.

I'm an alignment cop, and my role is why I am focused on Andor right now for having claimed what essentially amounts to the same thing.

I was inactive early on into the game throughout the first Phase, and I had missed out on submitting an action so as to have a check on someone. That said, with it being the weekend, I've obviously started working on reaching my final form.

Given how many claimed roles there are (two JOATs, two docs, and seeing Andor claim a cop-like role) I can't help but think it is being done intentionally with focus on flavor. Regardless, without relying so heavily on flavor, I hope to actually make it clear that my inactivity as a sole reason for lynch is not a good one when I'm actually able to, you know, post; however, if people would prefer a high powered post count each and every single day, then it's whatever since what is being claimed doesn't seem to be focused on (focus is moreso on flavor than the content of what is being claimed which is concerning in and of itself).

I will reaffirm that I am going to be keeping my vote on Andor strictly because I do not believe his claim to be honest given my own investigative role being in the game. At best, given he's clearing Ex so confidently, he's either scum that knows Ex is town and is playing it that way so as to be honest, or he's lying for a buddy to try and get them "cleared". Given my own assessment of Ex, I would still take it that he is town though I can check that later should I survive.

And before anyone goes, "Why would you claim since you'll be killed," well, at this point, it seems better to claim now since people are honestly content with lynching me over, seemingly, activity anyway. Being forced to die at night seems vastly better than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom