• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I cannot properly process this at 4:40am

UNVOTE: KingOfDominaria

Will sleep on it, we have more than enough time.

In catching up I saw discussion about activating majority if a majority of people wanted it. Given that I don't sit here for extended periods to post, I'd rather be upfront now than regret it later by not having a chance to get the claim and other stuff out there for discussion.

I am very glad we didn't, it was never a good idea tbh. More out of CFD paranoia, but I have faith enough we will manage to pile up 6-7 votes on someone several minutes before EOD.

me. bed. now. (attempt 2)

@Quasar_Catfish I think we kinda came down to the point of mass claiming since only you and KoD are remaining, can you claim your role name and who you targeted last night (if anybody)?
Min and Zexy haven’t either.
Mido Eri Jamie KoD are all scummy anyway for several reasons, everyone else is trying to solve a lot, there is not much mafia left to be played, just going from a PoE of 4 to 3.

Once we actually get a scum flip and go back for reread there may be more to be found
…what? I’ve been working on solving all game and then you guys decided to turn it into a claim fest and just decided you were right when you’re wrong.
Alright, it seems I can't lay low given that flavor is a big thing, apparently, along with all the claims that have been flying.

I'm an alignment cop, and my role is why I am focused on Andor right now for having claimed what essentially amounts to the same thing.

I was inactive early on into the game throughout the first Phase, and I had missed out on submitting an action so as to have a check on someone. That said, with it being the weekend, I've obviously started working on reaching my final form.

Given how many claimed roles there are (two JOATs, two docs, and seeing Andor claim a cop-like role) I can't help but think it is being done intentionally with focus on flavor. Regardless, without relying so heavily on flavor, I hope to actually make it clear that my inactivity as a sole reason for lynch is not a good one when I'm actually able to, you know, post; however, if people would prefer a high powered post count each and every single day, then it's whatever since what is being claimed doesn't seem to be focused on (focus is moreso on flavor than the content of what is being claimed which is concerning in and of itself).

I will reaffirm that I am going to be keeping my vote on Andor strictly because I do not believe his claim to be honest given my own investigative role being in the game. At best, given he's clearing Ex so confidently, he's either scum that knows Ex is town and is playing it that way so as to be honest, or he's lying for a buddy to try and get them "cleared". Given my own assessment of Ex, I would still take it that he is town though I can check that later should I survive.

And before anyone goes, "Why would you claim since you'll be killed," well, at this point, it seems better to claim now since people are honestly content with lynching me over, seemingly, activity anyway. Being forced to die at night seems vastly better than not.
Omg this is such BS. This gives me ME fakeclaimng cop in 100 mafia vibes.

Unvote
Vote: KoD

Because I can’t remember who I’m on.

It is way too convenient that KoD didn’t use his role and he’s claiming cop. Alignment cop is such an easy claim for mafia especially when it’s clear there isn’t one. I should know. I’ve claimed it before.

Without knowing the name of the role, anything that fit Andoryu's could fit this one too. The bigger quandary is how similar the two roles are.
I think human has the more believable version unless he’s mafia with Jamie and Exlight.

KoD/Eri for sure mafia.

Jamie/ExLight/Humab is paranoia team. If they are then they deserve the win.

@ Mint:

I literally haven't been around until this day.

What I've said is completely upfront on my end. While I am used to longer phases, that doesn't apply since I wasn't here at all to do anything (and that's strictly on me not being around).

The only reason I have come forward now is strictly because of what is being talked about. That and coupled with the fact that I may not be around at times when compared to how much everyone else is around. I can usually check in about 3 times a day, but a large volume of content which may or may not be fluffy doesn't exactly make it easy to engage with when you have to backtrack to see if there is anything worth commenting on.

And it should be evident in me catching up that a lot of context was missed (Mela would be an example).

Now that there is a lot of claims being flung around along with flavor, it doesn't behoove me to play my role close to the chest especially when: 1) multiple claims seem to overlap (what I've mentioned before about docs and JOATs), and 2) the fact I'm still in contention largely because of my absence leaving a negative impression on people

It'd be strictly horrible for town if I let myself get lynched without providing information (whether it be because of absence for a bit and time lapses or I try to keep my role hidden and get lynched anyway off of the impression my absence has given). If everyone thinks multiple rolls of the same type exist, then that's on them. Personal experience indicates that if you have multiples of the same role type, then there is going to be shenanigans.

Aside from the claimed JOATs, if they're typical in that they get a cop shot and are not a mafia aligned JOATS, I personally think that the existence of a threat check (what Andor is claiming) and mine is strictly an indication of a fake claim from mafia without strictly claiming cop (because, as is being seen, you may run less of a risk of a counter claim maybe).

@ Mint:

I literally haven't been around until this day.

What I've said is completely upfront on my end. While I am used to longer phases, that doesn't apply since I wasn't here at all to do anything (and that's strictly on me not being around).

The only reason I have come forward now is strictly because of what is being talked about. That and coupled with the fact that I may not be around at times when compared to how much everyone else is around. I can usually check in about 3 times a day, but a large volume of content which may or may not be fluffy doesn't exactly make it easy to engage with when you have to backtrack to see if there is anything worth commenting on.

And it should be evident in me catching up that a lot of context was missed (Mela would be an example).

Now that there is a lot of claims being flung around along with flavor, it doesn't behoove me to play my role close to the chest especially when: 1) multiple claims seem to overlap (what I've mentioned before about docs and JOATs), and 2) the fact I'm still in contention largely because of my absence leaving a negative impression on people

It'd be strictly horrible for town if I let myself get lynched without providing information (whether it be because of absence for a bit and time lapses or I try to keep my role hidden and get lynched anyway off of the impression my absence has given). If everyone thinks multiple rolls of the same type exist, then that's on them. Personal experience indicates that if you have multiples of the same role type, then there is going to be shenanigans.

Aside from the claimed JOATs, if they're typical in that they get a cop shot and are not a mafia aligned JOATS, I personally think that the existence of a threat check (what Andor is claiming) and mine is strictly an indication of a fake claim from mafia without strictly claiming cop (because, as is being seen, you may run less of a risk of a counter claim maybe).
If you’re able to check in three times a day why didn’t you submit an action?

The thread title reflects the phase. You could have submitted a check even without knowing what’s going on.

Because the weekend is a lot easier for me than the work week.

Far be it from you to ask why after the fact when I wasn't around at all to even put a self preservation vote in my favor to save myself.

Given the circumstances with me pushing you for obviously stated reasons, I won't dignify that with a proper response.

... I cannot properly process this at 4:40am

UNVOTE: KingOfDominaria

Will sleep on it, we have more than enough time.
Remember RavenRaziel saying the claim he wanted to find sounded Town and he guessed me.

I think I see now why Ex expressed hesitancy when you mentioned CP if you're actually a role cop.

Relying on a 3p player to back up how townie you are by way of describing your role in two words is reaching quite a bit.

Holy shit that’s a lot of flavour speculation.
Okay, lemme say some things.

1) Why am I scummy? Because I claimed a role that was complicated after literally my first post about my role saying “Wow, you guys are not gonna believe me, but my role is pretty complicated“? Or because I tried to make it difficult for people to instantly guess my role as it’s chock full of Town Powers?

2) KoD is 9 times out of 10 scum. Who knowingly idles a cop check? Surely you’d make sure to check back just to get that information?

3) I always find this weird, why are you all already certain on scum teams? If one person gets flipped and is town, the rug gets pulled out from under you and you’re left scrambling around questioning your every thought.

Unvote: MintElv
Vote: KingOfDominaria

Very blatant case of Power Scaring.

Also @Princess Abigail I accept your deal. If I am scum, you may have my avatar, if I am not. I will be taking yours off you.
1694941479919.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom