• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant
at least i think i cant and i have not tried. since im obviously scum i would not bother either, and i could accidentally kill one of my teammates bc i dont know who they are
I mean if we believe her on this, it clears Human. If the Godfather somehow is a traitor like member outside the main contigent, she has no NK access and this is how she appears innocent to Firearms Inspector, the Godfather is for the JOAT copchecks to ensure investigative Immunity from those too.

Yeah if we buy this, Human town, I think Potato had a cop tho so Jamie is not insta town... But more likely to believe it is exactly KoD Mido

…..dude forget blocking, she would kill you. Or are you claiming BP too?
I almost was like "why have Eri kill Jamie of all ppl" but town Jamie means scum you, this is just fluff to confuse us in that scenario
ye.. no. I would prefer being NKed here, makes the game very easy to solve.
This too, he is in our PoE lol, mafia never NKs him here.

This is all pointless

@Mint Elv assume KoD Eri scum and Jamie you town somehow. Who is the third scum?

I swear if the team somehow is exactly Mido Eri Jamie, so KoD flips town and we go Human next...

If Mido Jamie pull off theater this good, yikes

Your point of view literally makes no sense for a townie. Makes sense for mafia though. Thanks for revealing yourself.
Yes it does? My role requires me not to be visited. Town know this so will steer clear (or they can cop check me). I would rather get rid of people that are working against my team who can just send a player to me and make me vanilla.

Why are you trusting a God Father on her word that she can’t access the mafia chat?

I swear if the team somehow is exactly Mido Eri Jamie, so KoD flips town and we go Human next...

If Mido Jamie pull off theater this good, yikes
No point for Eri! to out with a KoD majority to potentially save a claimed Cop and let both investigatives alive from her and her team’s PoV.

correcto
i can explain why if you want but otherwise i wont bc i am lazy :thumbsup:
This is disappointing if you can access scum chat but have not joined it, because then I can not read your thoughts in the chat as the game went along.

It would explain why you have fumbled your roleclaim before though.

Were you trying to gaslight yourself into believing you weren’t scum?
nah, actually i was copycatting you kinda from the one time u didnt read your role pm
i was afraid that i would fudge up being scum bc i am new + it was also my first time ever being scum, so i thought that i would put my teammates at less risk if i did not know who they were. so i would probably go down one way or another, but they still would stand a chance

nah, actually i was copycatting you kinda from the one time u didnt read your role pm
i was afraid that i would fudge up being scum bc i am new + it was also my first time ever being scum, so i thought that i would put my teammates at less risk if i did not know who they were. so i would probably go down one way or another, but they still would stand a chance
That was Ex not me. You know your teammates could have helped you to understand the game better? You just made it unnecessarily hard for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom