• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12

By the way...

Tell them that the cop checked you on the last Night phase, and that they trusted Buoy after hearing his claim.

This kind of smacks of a mafia QT message. :V

I thought that it would be more believable if I quoted him instead of saying it myself :/

He PM'ed me again and told me to post this:

Imageshack - finalarcadiaproof.png

That doesn't change the fact that it sounds like an experienced mafioso giving guidance to a more inexperienced teammate! :p

Feel free to suspect me if you want, but judging from Human's actions, he's not suspicious. And frankly, whoever this person is contacting, they might as well as be the cop. Cops do usually contact people they get a town read on anyway.

@Human; geez, Fresa is suspecting me for defending you, I told you that on private conversations. XD

But you asked for it. Besides, if I had to vote between Human and Fresa,

VOTE: Fresa

Seems Human posted a screenshot, they are difficult to fake - if someone can check fake stuff then please do it - so I'm willing not to vote for Human.

Vote tally: Sorry if I missed any votes.

Human - III (Greece, Umeko, Fresa)
Fresa - III (jokool, Mintaka, Human)

That doesn't change the fact that it sounds like am experienced mafioso giving guidance to a more inexperienced teammate! :p

And it sounds like the cop telling me what I should tell you guys to believe me too. I got a picture from him to prove it further. He screenshot it from the message FinalArcadia sent to him and gave it to me to post here.
@HilbertCressLover;

I voted for Fresa.

Does any one know how to check if a screen shot is fake? Cause I don't.

And it sounds like the cop telling me what I should tell you guys to believe me too.
But why would the cop believe a vanilla townie claim without questioning/checking? That's like the easiest thing for a mafioso to claim.

Why would the cop even be taking claims?

Does any one know how to check if a screen shot is fake? Cause I don't.

I looked at my messages to see if anything was off, and even used the same skin, but I couldn't find anything wrong. The only possibility would be to place the words there themselves, though its not an easy task unless maybe using paint to type it in. Overall you can edit a screenshot.

Sooooo... Human was checked by the cop. Came up innocent. Take from that what you will.

Can the cop confirm being the one to say this?

Tell them that the cop checked you on the last Night phase, and that they trusted Buoy after hearing his claim.

I can't find much wrong with it at the moment so

Unvote: Human

I find this interesting, and probably uprooting to all mafias, but you can easily fake a message. This screenshot has one edit and that is the red box around the recipients.

70919.png

So he could have faked the entire thing. with out faking a screen shot. So the only way to know is to see the original screen shot.

Just got a PM from the cop.

Everything Human is claiming is true. That message was from them.

Yep.

unvote

Vote update:

Human: II (Umeko, Axle Helios)

Fresa: III (jokool, Human, Mintaka)

Fair enough.

Unvote: Human

Not sure where to go from here though. I don't think there's enough evidence on Fresa to justify a lynch on her yet, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom