• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12

...that or you're the cop...
tumblr_m8in4qFsA71r2yddzo1_500.gif

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12

So, Fresa, would you like to explain why you weren't lynched last phase?

Preferably without the use of a Cat Valentine gif.

The Cat gifs are awesome though

I'm interested in knowing as well.

Me too.

There's also the Governor, Lynch Proof, double voter, secret voter and the list goes on. Honestly, unless there is an action checker or role cop, there is really no use in trying to get info from this. :p
640743-810201253106am.png

221750-810201253202am.png

Governor can be either alignment. :p

Governor can definitely go either way.

I haven't been very active on bulbagarden for the past week or so, but I remember that there was a sort of toss-up in votes between Fresa and Human in that last phase, before Human got off from a cop check supporting him.

Fresa's posts have been hard to read, because they're almost entirely unsubstantiated. But this one was strange:

I love you mintaka.

Now die for defending the scum

and then votes Min four minutes later.

She found Human scummy but voted Mintaka instead, who died the next night? Explain?

Vote: Fresa

It's possible you're being framed, but it's equally possible you are the mafia governor.

@Fresa;, may I just ask why you've stopped communicating with text ever since you stopped the lynch on you?

That is enough information for me.

Meh, not like I can be of any use either way

Well now that you have broken the illusion of any posting restriction.

Your actions have been very odd.

Inb4 I get like 20 votes and you have nothing to discuss tomorrow.

I'm... hesitant to cast a vote on Fresa just yet. I wouldn't really consider that enough to incriminate one as mafia.

Sure, if Fresa's town, she's probably just vanilla at this point and thus has no particularly useful role to help the town with. But on the other hand, we'd be dwindling down our own numbers and giving the mafia an advantage.

I'll have to think on this a little longer. There's still plenty of time before the phase ends, no need to rush. XD

Either way both Human and Mintaka turned out to be town so that's suspicious.
Well, Min yes, but there's still the chance Human is the godfather, so he's not totally in the clear yet. The chances of him being the godfather are improbable yes, but not impossible.

Fresa not defending herself isn't helping matters either, because unless we have some sort of informative role with results, we're going to be stuck come the next day phase. =/

I've pinpointed what bugs me about the bandwagon on Fresa.

If she's a mafia-aligned governor, why didn't she use her ability when Jolty Febe was being lynched? Sure, it would have done absolutely nothing to clear Jolty's name, but it would have given the mafia an extra night phase to make use of the invaluable rolecop ability.

Fresa was around to use her ability at the time, she was posting in the situation room, and she liked this post of Buoy's. So if she were mafia, there would have been absolutely no reason to hold off on using her role.

I'm sorry, but this is just not adding up to Fresa being scum to me. I'm not voting for her.

We lost the cop? Damn....

Fresa, you've been suspicious for a while now. You've voted for the cop the day before she got night killed. That's two strikes.

Even if you are town, if you are the governor, that role is hurting us more than helping, so that's three strikes to me.

VOTE: Fresa

If she's a mafia-aligned governor, why didn't she use her ability when Jolty Febe was being lynched? Sure, it would have done absolutely nothing to clear Jolty's name, but it would have given the mafia an extra night phase to make use of the invaluable rolecop ability.
Not saying this is exactly the case, but it's possible she forgot to use the ability. I've done that several times (once while doctor when I happened to be the nightkill that night >_>).

Still, we have nothing to go on. Nobody's gathering information of any kind, I don't have an informative role, I can't get a read on anyone's posts so I can't analyze there, and the prospective lynchee is just like "whatever" and isn't trying to defend her few actions that I do find odd. If you have any different leads, I am all for it.

Either way both Human and Mintaka turned out to be town so that's suspicious.
Well, Min yes, but there's still the chance Human is the godfather, so he's not totally in the clear yet. The chances of him being the godfather are improbable yes, but not impossible.

Fresa not defending herself isn't helping matters either, because unless we have some sort of informative role with results, we're going to be stuck come the next day phase. =/

That would also mean so could Neonsands since he's the only other living one that came up town on the cop check.

I've pinpointed what bugs me about the bandwagon on Fresa.

That would ave revealed that the mafia has the governor and not town. Why use it and reveal one of their cards in that situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom