• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12

And right as we are making some progress...

I guess that means investigations are up to me now. So, I know some people have done it already, but any information you feel like sharing is immensely helpful.

So, from what Mintaka and I talked about, she was about to check Fresa. If she received any information, I don't know it. She did seem to have a suspicion that Fresa was an independent of sorts. Take from that what you will.

Also, I can't say for certain how somebody would have guessed she was cop, but she had contacted a bunch of people who she hadn't checked. I'll definitely have to look into some of them, just to be safe. Hopefully she didn't share my role with them. It is also very possible that this was completely random. I just can't be too safe anymore.

Wait why are we voting Fresa?

Fresa wasn't lynched yesterday; she claimed Governor which can be either alignment.

There is the question why she didn't stop the lynch on Jolty Febe; my guess is that, if she truly is scum, she knew Jolty was confirmed mafia and would be lynched no matter what, while she still has time to plead innocent.

As of right now I'm holding my vote and waiting to see what happens. I'm not particularly suspicious of Fresa, but we'll see what happens next.

Oh, I've had that happen to me before so I think I'll wait, I think she's town with a scummy role.

I'm thinking the same thing. She was hard on Human, and on Mintaka for defending, but then so was I. She was just harder. I may be wrong, but Fresa doesn't seem all that scummy to me.

tumblr_m8in4qFsA71r2yddzo1_500.gif
How many Cat gifs do you have? And why do I keep saving them all?

Govorner isn't even a particularly scummy role... You're only seeing it as scummy because she used it to save herself.

Which, I mean, can you blame her?

ATTENTION, DUELISTS...

The mysterious vanishing of their previous target had no doubt confused the duelists, but it also increased their suspicion of him. There were many possible explanations for what had happened, but the majority had decided that the most likely was that he was a member of the murderers.

Gauche had indeed been a part of the Heartland committee for the Duel Carnival. But he no longer had any affiliation with them. All he had done was catch word that he was a potential suspect, and used what little remaining influence he had to save himself.

He had hoped to protect the slowly dwindling number of honorable duelists by protecting himself. Unfortunately, his plan had back-fired.

The former Duel Carnival committee member never got his chance to duel and defeat Yuma.

Fresa, you are...

69690.jpg

Gauche

You are Droite’s teammate and fellow committee member of the Duel Carnival. However, you have recently left that position behind in order to become a participant in the Carnival. With a hot-blooded personality, you enjoy dueling with all your heart, and won’t accept anyone who disgraces the game of Duel Monsters. Despite Droite’s feelings for Kaito, you in turn have feelings for her. You duel using a Heroic themed deck.

With your powerful personality and heroic deck, you have the ability to completely stop a lynch once in the game. During the day phase, send a PM with the title “Lynch Stop Day X,” and nobody will be lynched. This can only be used ONCE, so choose wisely!

You are allied with TOWN. You win when the mafia threat has been completely eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!
Fresa was killed. She was allied with TOWN.
During this time, another duelist’s plot for revenge had finally come to fruition. After III died, IV acted to bring his brother’s murderers down. And today, that finally happened.

Amongst the killers, a member had disappeared, never to be seen again. It was almost as though a countdown had been ticking away his time, until he disappeared completely. Almost like the effect of IV’s Destiny Leo had caused it…

Greece, you are...

69685.jpg

No. 96 Black Mist

You are a Number card who wishes to become the most powerful Number of all. Quite noticeably, you bear a strong resemblance to Astral. However, you and Astral are complete opposites in personality, with you being quite sadistic and manipulative.

As a Number card, you have the ability to possess a host. Once in the game during a night phase, you can send a PM stating “Convert – (User)” in the title, and that player will be converted to the mafia cause. This can be used at any point, but remember that it can only be used ONCE, so choose wisely.

You are allied with MAFIA. You win when the amount of mafia members remaining are equal or greater than the amount of town members.

Good luck, and have fun!
Greece was killed. She was allied with MAFIA.
It is now Night 5. This phase will end at 10:00 pm on August 11th, Eastern Time. You may now send in night actions.

1. @Neon Borealis
2. @mwto
3. @Hawkeye
6. @Soulmaster
7. @Princess of Lumas
8. @Tris79
9. @Gotpika
10. @harryheart
11. @Neonsands
12. @America*
14. @Umeko
16. @Hitomi
17. @Joltik
18. @Greece
19. @jokool
21. @Axle Helios
23. @Stuntology
24. @Human
25. @Fresa
You guys killed one of my favorite characters... Gauche...

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 5 (Losses For Both Sides) - 8/10/12

Hopefully Greece didn't see this coming and didn't convert anyone :/

anyways, great we got a mafia down! But Fresa was Town after all, just like I thought...

anna_angry_crying_tremble.gif

Sorry Fresa. I'm so sorry. Forgive me :unworthy:

I can't believe I helped killed Droite's future husband Gauche. T_T

At least a mafia was taken down though. Go IV

tumblr_m1tn85dsYS1qfsey0.gif

Hm, so she flipped town. Although she didn't defend herself and her ability was useless now anyways.

Crap, converter. Hopefully no one was converted.

Crap.... Well, like I said, not a helpful ability, so better to be safe than sorry...... I guess.... Although, I feel sorry now.... Dammit! :disgust:

I told you guys. :V

But at least a mafioso was taken down too! Woooo!!

If that was a vigilante kill, then IV obviously knows what he's doing. Hats off!

I still don't get why Fresa was acting so weirdy before, though...

animation-ariana-grande-beautiful-cat-valentine-gif-Favim.com-374917.gif

Sadness=weakness

That's kind of her shtick, I think.

I don't know why she persists with it though, from what I've seen it ends up badly for her pretty consistently, hahaha.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12

Yelling like that only gives us more of a point.

Vote: Human

MORE PROOF THAT I AM TOWN :D!
No it isn't. She could have voted you to make it look like you were town when she died.
But still you are almost guaranteed town

To make the game fun.

Yelling like that only gives us more of a point.

Vote: Human

MORE PROOF THAT I AM TOWN :D!
Does trying so hard to prove his innocence show naïveté or scumminess? I mean, him being godfather's not particularly likely, but it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom