• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question FinalArcadia, I don't have strong reads at the moment.

The only people that I am suspecting as town to be Elie and Elementar. Elie seems to be actively scumhunting while Elementar seems to be asking good questions with town motivation. Biggest scum reads are HD purely by claim alone and Daiya for the slip up.

Why thankyou.

Phase is coming close. How many do we have on Daiya? @Daiya, please post. Don't lurk for the rest of the phase.

That should be alright. However, I'll take my vote off if no one else does just before the end of the phase.

Night 2 start

The Fatalistic Punster Town Successfully Lynched, But Orderly Outcome It Avoided

Zexy made a funny face at Zexy, which annoyed Zexy a lot as Zexy found it offensive.
When Zexy tried to confront him about it, Zexy made a funny face at him too.
Zexy tried next. Same.
In the end, most Zexies decided that Zexy might be fooling them all and attempted to lynch him.
But before they could do so, Zexy was burned by the Eternal Flames of Troll Hell...

Dear Daiya, you are representing TWR Season '16 Mafia.
This was a special occasion game to commemorate the best games and roles from the latest War Room season. The game was co-hosted with TheCapsFan and Maniacal Engineer was also a great help, thus making it a product of most of the staff team. The game was a huge hit and ended in a town win at a final 3 LYLO. It introduced the concept of a semi-open setup with a very diverse role pool, as it could have any role that appeared in the season (with a few clauses). This specific concept is carried on in this game as well.

The selected role is Moose Enthusiast from It's All About ME Mafia.

As a result, you are the Jester. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely... on yourself!

You are allied with yourself and win if you get lynched.
Daiya won the game! They were Moose Enthusiast from TWR Season '16 Mafia, Jester.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAIYA WHO WON THE GAME!
The game continues with the remaining players.
It is now Night 2. It will last 24 hours (-35 minutes) unless all night actions are sent in early.

I'm surprised Daiya ended up really being a jester omg...:eek: Nice job, congrats Daiya!

Has Giles spoken up at all since his initial random joke vote amidst more serious matters in Day 1 and if so was it of anything important?

Alex Kaz seemed strangely concerned about the presence of a bomb, made even moreso pronounced by the fact that he thought he was the only one voting somehow when I had actually started the lynch and there were 3 (I think don't quote me on that) others on it before him.

Pikochu's still one of my scum-reads for reasons stated before, but I'll rehash them again if I need to. I would do it right now but it's late and my words might get all jumbled and fumbled.

AussieEevee said:
I'm slightly concerned that we allowed a Jester to waste a phase like that,
If you honestly felt like he was jester why didn't you press for a lynch on someone else you thought was scummier or tried to convince everyone not to vote him because you truly thought he was jester? You stayed pretty quiet on the matter.

I'm slightly concerned that we allowed a Jester to waste a phase like that, but congrats Daiya. You join the exclusive club of Jester winners.

Didn't hear any objections. Also, I remember that most of us didn't believe the claim, so it's hard to criticise that.

We need more people to post. I feel like it's only a few of us that are providing help.

If you honestly felt like he was jester why didn't you press for a lynch on someone else you thought was scummier or tried to convince everyone not to vote him because you truly thought he was jester? You stayed pretty quiet on the matter.
Because i was in Daiya's position a few games ago. I wanted to let her win, even though my brain knew that was a waste of a phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom