• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait but didn't you say you'd like to reveal your role in this phase anyway?

My role is from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia.

Also, I would like to reveal my role in the day phase on the 2nd day.

Ok I think I must reveal my role now. I am 1x Doc guys.

I was hesitant to reveal this but I guess u all wanted it.

I see no reason why there should be a change like this.

@Elementar was pika the one who claimed to you.

Okay. I was asking mainly because there's not usually an obvious townie to protect on night 1. Which is why my thoughts on believing Pika will use it for definite on N1 is odd when its one off.

Fair enough. What are your current reads/thoughts?

My top Town read: Elementar (that's why I revealed myself to him and we even had a good discussion).

My top Scum read: Mido (she's been behaving weird from the start of the game, could also be another jester though).

Not got much reads on the others yet.

What about your reads?

2 Elementar -slightly scummy- claiming doctor, trying to get a claim from the doctor, and his buddying with Pika makes me suspicious.
3 Skullcrow -Null
4 jdthebud -Null
5 Elieson -Null
6 Rainbow Cloud -Null
7 Midorikawa -Indep, behaviour is off, seems more jester like than scummy tbh.
8 MegaPod12 -Null
9 AussieEevee -Null
10 Lone_Garurumon - Town(ish), His claim although not particularly helpful, does check out.
11 DarthWolf13 -Town
12 Iteru - Town, despite not being the most active, his interactions so far seem genuine to me.

14 Pika_pika42 -leaning scum, although claiming 1x doctor, I do believe his reluctance to claim despite admitting he would do so, and the Pika-Elementar group makes me very suspicious.
15 Sword Master -Town
So many inactives, pls be more active.

If you all want to Lynch me go ahead. All I can say is that it'll be a mislynch of an active Town member whose votes are stable. It will just be easier for the scum then.

Idk what more to say in my defence.

2 Elementar -slightly scummy- claiming doctor, trying to get a claim from the doctor, and his buddying with Pika makes me suspicious.
Anything more concrete than that? Or is that the only reason you feel he's scummy.
12 Iteru - Town, despite not being the most active, his interactions so far seem genuine to me.
I haven't seen enough of Iteru to form any kind of opinion... I'd like to know more about this read.

If you all want to Lynch me go ahead. All I can say is that it'll be a mislynch of an active Town member whose votes are stable. It will just be easier for the scum then.

Idk what more to say in my defence.
Why don't you give more explanation of the criticism aimed at you? and give a inspired defense, because I, for now, don't believe your claim.
Vote: Pika_pika42

Anything more concrete than that? Or is that the only reason you feel he's scummy.

I haven't seen enough of Iteru to form any kind of opinion... I'd like to know more about this read.
Nope, that's why I didn't call him scum, just slightly scummy, his attempt to get a doctor claim is scummy, and his buddying with Pika all makes me suspicious.

As I've said before Iteru seems to be asking the right kind of questions, saying the right kind of stuff, and if look at his posts they seem genuine, but he isn't my strongest town read, it's just that I'm getting a good vibe from him.

Why don't you give more explanation of the criticism aimed at you? and give a inspired defense, because I, for now, don't believe your claim.
Vote: Pika_pika42

Nope, that's why I didn't call him scum, just slightly scummy, his attempt to get a doctor claim is scummy, and his buddying with Pika all makes me suspicious.

What more explanation should I give? And what is inspired defense?

He wanted the doctor claim for a very specific reason. Also, if you read me as scum, I can see why Elementar supporting me could also seem scummy to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom