• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

`·.·★·.·´¯`·.·★Zia's Shop o' Wonders★·.·´¯`·.·★·.·´

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheria

Fynx!
Reaction score
2hwqjd.png

❀~Hi there, I'm Zia/Lenax~! I'm usually happy, but I'm (sadly) easily depressed. Oh, and my name is Samantha~

❀I use GIMP, a very useful tool~ And please, please, please, PLEASE give me some handy tips on GIMP - I'm sorta still new to it~ ^^; I also use Photoshop CS5, but rarely, since I don't know how to use it either....

♥RULES ♥

♥ Always, always be nice to me and other users =3

♥ Try not to double post~ If you really need to add something, just edit the post you posted last...If no post has been posted after it ;P (confusing @_@)

♥ I'd like it if you not ask for anything to complicated since I do not know how to use GIMP fully! I will try my hardest to make your request look very nice, though. =3

♥ Since I am in middle school, and I am moving soon, it may take a while for your requests. So, for now, I will only take 3 requests at a time! Hope you don't mind ^^

And...that's all I can think of! Though I might add more to the rules later ^^

WHAT I CAN DO ♥​

♥Banners;

2nitdn7.png

For requesting a banner, put:

I would like a banner, please.
Background: (link or describe it to me)
Characters: (link of image; official art is best. I may ask you to link for certain characters XD
Text:
Other:

♥Avatars;

1zbytfc.png
For requesting an avatar, put:

I would like an avatar, please.
Background: (link or describe)
Characters: (link would be appreciated)
Text: (if any)
Effects: (any special effects, like spinning globe and such?)
Other:

♥OPEN SLOTS
1!
2!
3!

PEOPLE'S REQUESTS I'VE FINISHED
minimag

That is all, sadly. ._.

Remember, please, please go easy on me... >3< I promise I'll do my best!

❀◕‿◕❀

Last edited:
Could I have a signature with this on it.
The background preferably being black with neon colours.
The text saying "mini".

Thanks in advance.

@minimag:
2is70ur.png

here ya go! If you don't like it, I can switch it out with a new one ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom