KOT0NE
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• pro tip if u ever feel insecure about ur art whatsoever just become unapologetically cringe instead
    im so sad about kris not being in after epochs i am but a creature that yearns 4 her and lyra to co-exist Together
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    this is actually because Kris is Hatsune Miku. She got replaced by Lyra because she was too busy working as Miku. In this speech i will (i am dragged off of the stage before i can continue
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    watch legends johto have the female protag design be based on kris while the male is a genderbent lyra
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    Lets go meanwhile has only Kris and Ethan yet again thus making it so that all the trio has gotten replaced at least once. Equality attained.
    once my exams end i will finally be at full power and nobody will be safe from me u_u
    everytime i look at the online members and see liek a toooon of guests and barely any actual members i get so sad. T^T come join us... i prommy i won't bite...
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Some people might have had bad experiences with forums before, so they might not be willing to join another one.
    Though, at that point, why would they be looking at another forums (aside from wanting to give it another chance)?
    Okido
    Okido
    a lot of what the forums counts as "guests" are actually web crawlers, indexing our pages for search engines! I think there's been an uptick in them since we recently updated our URL, usually the number is only around 100~300 guests.
    the urge 2 rant about popular kanjoh hcs because im in a kanjoh mood again and so my never ending rage at kanjoh mischaracterization is back
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    glad im not the only one who uses the phrase "kanjoh" when talking about media in that section of the pokemon world
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    kanjoh is such a good term 4 it. #1 kanjoh enjoyer
    i have finally overcome my fears and made a tumblr acc however it appears that i only overcame the fear of actually making the account and not actually doing anything on said account.... um.... ^-^
    mastermind lissi
    mastermind lissi
    Can I follow you for now? It’s fine if not I just like having peoples tumblrs lol

(I can send you mine later if you’d like, my phone doesn’t have Tumblr)
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    it's darlingdeception !!!!havent worked at all on the layout so dont mind that i just put whatever lyra art i had laying around ><
    mastermind lissi
    mastermind lissi
    I sent you a follow!
    spent the whole day rushing something only 2 realize i have an entire months worth of time 2 still do it. so in other words im free! back 2 yapping on here. ^_^
    i know i just posted but it makes me so sad 2 run into archives of peoples old personal sites i think people should make their own sites again. the closest ive seen 2 it aside from neocities is strawpage... theres carrd and rentry too but id consider them theyr own thing altho ive seen people do a bunch with carrd but most people just use it as a basic intro page instead of a full site.
    it is very easy 2 find pokemon fans however very difficult 2 find pokemon fans who enjoy it in the same specific way that u do. i need 2 hunt down all my queer gameverse likers especially those who r extremely into random obscure cgaracters and force u all into a box
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    Is PBR obscure enough :bulbaLol:

(I would also say "hands u my trio of queer Hoenn peoples" but Wallace and Steven at least are fairly popular lol)

But yeah I get you. When people I know say "I like Pokemon too!" and I think to myself "okay but is it in the 'I like the video games' way or the 'I would like to hear you talk about your lorebuilding for hours' way".
    Hmm i think ill try making myself a blog 4 my hcs and all tomorrow...i feel more comfortable posting here now but its liek 2 am and im too lazy 2 do that rn.
    ever so often i want 2 create a tumblr acc but alas im still deathly terrified of big sites regardless of whether or not theyr mainstream... >< also ive been yapping so much on my profile today i NEED 2 go back 2 my blog
    the pain when ur fav ships threads been inactive 4 over a decade and u dont want to necropost...
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    nameless isnt even unpopular its thread is just so very dead... x_x either that or almost only liking rarepairs affected my perception of popularity
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    Lol I feel you. I have no perception of ship popularity because my ships vary so much in popularity, and even the popular ones I do ship, I ship/interpret in such a niche way that idk if I can consider it "popular" in terms of that.

If you wanna post in the thread, that's okay! If you want to make a new thread, that's also okay!
    • Love
    Reactions: KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    nameless i dont think my interpretations r too niche and i think theyr one of the bigger gameverse ships but then my other ships in comparisons r desolate wastelands that range from like... 0 fans other than me to like. 4 fans other than me. so literally anything looks big in comparison most the time ToT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom