• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Weedle boasts the prestigious "Smallest Movepool in all of Little Cup" award, trumping even Caterpie, Burmy, and the fearsome Magikarp with its minuteness. Utilizing its amazingly concise movepool, Weedle can act as an extreme nuisance to the other team, eating all Oran Berries in its path, poisoning unsuspecting victims who switch in thinking they can forge through a powerful Poison Sting, and crippling opposing sweepers with a tactical String Shot. Furthermore, Weedle has the highest Attack stat out of all the aforementioned limited-movepool behemoths, making it even more of a superior choice when considering one of the four for your team. However, it's not all rainbows and butterflies for Weedle (well, rainbows and bees I guess). Weedle is faced with fearsome competition, having to differentiate itself from hailed sweepers like Gligar, who is also able to learn Poison Sting, making it quite the rival for a team slot. When considering putting Weedle on your team, you must be sure to utilize its advantages over other Pokemon, mainly String Shot, Bug Bite, and Poison Sting. Although many other Pokemon learn these moves, I guarantee you that you will more than likely only see this potent combination on Weedle as they are the most effective moves he has.

Artifact (Bronzong)​

Evolved:

Ability:

Favored items:

Favored moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Trick Room

Notable attributes:

When my grandpa got discharged from the hospital the other day, he had a random packed breakfast and a packed lunch they gave him and I am going to eat the breakfast for mine this morning.

I will add blueberries to the yogurt and have some papaya too tho.

Back
Top Bottom