• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poli's Fantastic Thread - Closed for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Dozens of legit Legendaries! I have them all!

I want Movie Arceus - I have GameStop Darkrai and Movie Shaymin available. I also have personally bred Starmie, Electivire and Salamence with 31s in ATK/SATK/SPD. I'll give more info on those if you are interested in them. I also have two Shiny Deoxys (most likely hacked, but they appear legit), as well as a Shining Azumarill. (touched)

Make an offer!

Re: Poli's FANTASTIC Thread - Movie Arceus, Shokotan Pichu, essential items

More Legendaries, etc.
Spr_4d_385.png

Jirachi, Lv.5; (Japanese); Lonely Nature
Fateful Encounter, Wi-Fi Gift (Nintendo Zone); OT is NZ
IVs: Too low-level to tell
Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Jirachi, Lv.7; Jolly Nature
Hoenn, OT is AAAAAAA
Wish, Confusion, Rest, -

Jirachi, Lv.5; Mild Nature
Hoenn, OT is WISHMKR
Wish, Confusion, Rest, -

251.png

Celebi, Lv.70; Jolly Nature
Hoenn; OT is 10 ANIV
IVs: 7-22-11-14-17-17
AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song

Celebi, Lv.15; Serious Nature
Hoenn, OT is LOOKZ
IVs: 31-26-6-6-13-19
Safeguard, Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell

386D.png

Deoxys, Lv.30; Gentle Nature
Kanto; OT is SHEENA
IVs: It would be great if someone could tell me how to change Deoxys' forme in Veekun...
Knock Off, Spikes, Psychic, Snatch

250.png

Ho-Oh, Lv.70; Mild Nature
Hoenn, arrived at Lv.70; OT is MATTLE
IVs: 17-9-22-27-4-22
Recover, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Fly

492.png

Shaymin, Lv.30; (Japanese); Jolly Nature *likely HACKED*
Flower Paradise; OT is (Japanese)
IVs: 31-26-13-23-6-9
Defense Curl, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

Spr_4d_151.png

Mew, Lv.10; Lax Nature
Hoenn; OT is Aura
Flamethrower, Psychic, Ice Beam, Earthquake

v Scroll down for more!

you change it by clicking a at the weird stones

what do you want for celebi or jirachi

I'd be interested in a Pikachu-colored Pichu. I have received a shiny Japanese (=Masuda method chance) male (=Ground egg group move passing down) Lv19 Impish Smeargle with Technician via GTS, and it seems legit to me. It seems that Smeargle is not on your shiny list yet. (Preferably offering for cloning and tradeback, but if that's not possible, you can keep it.)
Its IVs are kinda hard to get since it's on such a low level, but the ranges are as follows: HP 6-11, Atk 18-21 (SpAtk is the highest at 22, thus cannot be equal to that, given range was 18-23), Def 4-8, SpAtk 22 (note: IV phrase is "Throroughly cunning", thus this is the highest value, given range was 18-23), SpDef 16-20, Spd 3-7.

I'd trade a PCP for the Smeargle.

Nice, then I guess we'll trade as soon as you can (before 12:00 AM my local time, of course - I'll be available for 7 hours starting now) :p (So you prefer a simple trade rather than trade, cloning, tradeback? Okay, that's fine too.)

I would like a deoxys, but I don't know what you want.
What would you like for it?

Hi Poli, I am interested in your 10 ANIV Celebi and Nintendo Zone Jirachi (Tanabata Jirachi?). Just a quick question:
Does the Jirachi still have the Liechi Berry?
Also are they both untouched? Thanks!

What I can offer:
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Cubone
Shiny Corsola
Shiny Starly
Shiny Delibird
Shiny Dunsparce
Shiny Phanpy
Shiny Ariados

If you would like any information about any of them feel free to ask. Thanks.

Poli? Are you willing to trade yet?

10. My Pokémon are all redistributable. I will probably redistribute your Pokémon. If it's an issue, get a tissue. Lol.

Anyways, I've got an Adamant Groudon (18-19/11-12/18-19/7-8/20-22/31) Poke-Radar'd Shiny Ralts, Shiny (Most likely RNG'd, I know it's not hacked) Snover. I've also got an IV bred Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off, and Adamant Beldum. I have a whole lot (10-15) of EV'd Pokemon (mostly OU). Let me know if any of those things interest you, I'm interested in your IV'd Scyther :]

fine i am interested in it

I want a legit jolly jirachi for a lead xD

What IV bred Pokes do you have?

Would cloning with an Action Replay be detectable? By that I mean, places like PkmnWC run checks to see if there are pokemon modified by an external device (Not that'd I be going to PkmnWC). Could they catch cloning with AR?

No, cloning with an AR is completely undetectable.

I saw that you have 2 Raikou.I relly need one what do you want for 1 of them. I usally just respond to Pming

I make a point of not trading with banned users.

I don't think so since there's a rumor that Kazuyuki Tsuji and Tasuku Mano used RNG abuse for Shinies and Hidden Power Ice base power 70.

Anyway, assuming your Movie Regigigas has no Ribbon, movesets changes, and Beauty, I'd like to offer my EV'd OU Pokemon or Modest Shiny Charmander for it.

God. RNG abuse is completely fine; it's not hacking in any way. Everyone that plays in the VGC RNG abuses. It's normal, and Nintendo and Pokemon Organized Play don't care at all.

As for the Movie Gigas... It's completely as described, moveset and everything. Just take a look at the description in my OP. No, it has no ribbons. I'll take the Shiny Charmander. Drop me a VM.

Hey Politoed are you ready yet?

:D

That's not exactly what I mean. Would Action Replay modify any of the hidden data in a pokemon that could be checked and deemed to have come from an external device?

Not if it's just used for cloning.

No since cloned Pokemon will also unlock in-game events so no information will change.

Hope this helps.

That's true.

It does, thank you.

Good.

That would be great. However, I probably won't be able to trade until the weekend, because of my timezone (GMT +10 AEST) and yours (GMT -6 - Central Time).

Trade completed.

K, when can you trade?

Are you still interested, or was this trade completed? I lost track.

I want Movie Arceus - I have GameStop Darkrai and Movie Shaymin available. I also have personally bred Starmie, Electivire and Salamence with 31s in ATK/SATK/SPD. I'll give more info on those if you are interested in them. I also have two Shiny Deoxys (most likely hacked, but they appear legit), as well as a Shining Azumarill. (touched)

Make an offer!

What are the natures and other IVs of the Starmie and Salamence?

you change it by clicking a at the weird stones

On Veekun?

Thanks.

what do you want for celebi or jirachi

My wants are listed.

Sure, just give me a VM if you've decided to trade..

Eh...

Nice, then I guess we'll trade as soon as you can (before 12:00 AM my local time, of course - I'll be available for 7 hours starting now) :p (So you prefer a simple trade rather than trade, cloning, tradeback? Okay, that's fine too.)

Hmm... I actually don't need the Smeargle anymore. Sorry. :/

Not to sound impatient or anything, but i just want to repeat this, seeing as we never traded yet and it's been a few days.

:p

I would like a deoxys, but I don't know what you want.
What would you like for it?

My wants are actually listed.

Hi Poli, I am interested in your 10 ANIV Celebi and Nintendo Zone Jirachi (Tanabata Jirachi?). Just a quick question:
Does the Jirachi still have the Liechi Berry?
Also are they both untouched? Thanks!

What I can offer:
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Cubone
Shiny Corsola
Shiny Starly
Shiny Delibird
Shiny Dunsparce
Shiny Phanpy
Shiny Ariados

If you would like any information about any of them feel free to ask. Thanks.

Yeah, they're both UT, and yes, the Jirachi still has the Liechi Berry. I'll take the Delibird and Corsola, please. Drop me a VM.

Poli? Are you willing to trade yet?

Yes.

10. My Pokémon are all redistributable. I will probably redistribute your Pokémon. If it's an issue, get a tissue. Lol.

Anyways, I've got an Adamant Groudon (18-19/11-12/18-19/7-8/20-22/31) Poke-Radar'd Shiny Ralts, Shiny (Most likely RNG'd, I know it's not hacked) Snover. I've also got an IV bred Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off, and Adamant Beldum. I have a whole lot (10-15) of EV'd Pokemon (mostly OU). Let me know if any of those things interest you, I'm interested in your IV'd Scyther :]

Eh... what EV trained Pokes do you have?

Eh.. what EV trained Pokes do you have?

Salamence, Garchomp, Aerodactyl, Gengar, Magmortar, Electivire, Breloom, Ninjask (shiny), Shedinja, Dusknoir, Azelf, Mewtwo and Porygon-Z.

Salamence, Garchomp, Aerodactyl, Gengar, Magmortar, Electivire, Breloom, Ninjask (shiny), Shedinja, Dusknoir, Azelf, Mewtwo and Porygon-Z.

I hate to say this, but can you list the IVs, natures, levels, and EV spreads for all of them? :/ I may be interested.

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Every Legendary! Posts have finally been answered!

Hi Poli,
I am interested in the NZ Jirachi and woundered if you would be interested in trading for a PCP? Please let me know.

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Every Legendary! Posts have finally been answered!

Hi Poli,
I am interested in the NZ Jirachi and woundered if you would be interested in trading for a PCP? Please let me know.

What are the IVs and the personality of the PCP? I need to know if I already have it.

What are the IVs and the personality of the PCP? I need to know if I already have it.

IVs: 14-16/20-23/30-31/20-23/4-6/14-16
Sturdy Body - Likes Sweet food.

For your Jolly Event Weavile World09, would you be interested in an Impish, Level 1, Male, Brave Bird and Whirlwind Egg-Moved, 18/30/31/30/31/26 IV'd Skarmory?

Last edited:
Re: Poli's FANTASTIC Thread - Movie Arceus, Shokotan Pichu, essential items

More Legendaries, etc.
Spr_4d_385.png

Jirachi, Lv.5; (Japanese); Lonely Nature
Fateful Encounter, Wi-Fi Gift (Nintendo Zone); OT is NZ
Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Jirachi, Lv.7; Jolly Nature
Hoenn, OT is AAAAAAA
Wish, Confusion, Rest, -

Jirachi, Lv.5; Mild Nature
Hoenn, OT is WISHMKR
Wish, Confusion, Rest, -

251.png

Celebi, Lv.70; Jolly Nature
Hoenn; OT is 10 ANIV
IVs: 7-22-11-14-17-17
AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song

Celebi, Lv.15; Serious Nature
Hoenn, OT is LOOKZ
IVs: 31-26-6-6-13-19
Safeguard, Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell

386D.png

Deoxys, Lv.30; Gentle Nature
Kanto; OT is SHEENA
IVs: It would be great if someone could tell me how to change Deoxys' forme in Veekun...
Knock Off, Spikes, Psychic, Snatch

250.png

Ho-Oh, Lv.70; Mild Nature
Hoenn, arrived at Lv.70; OT is MATTLE
IVs: 17-9-22-27-4-22
Recover, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Fly

492.png

Shaymin, Lv.30; (Japanese); Jolly Nature *likely HACKED*
Flower Paradise; OT is (Japanese)
IVs: 31-26-13-23-6-9
Defense Curl, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

Spr_4d_151.png

Mew, Lv.10; Lax Nature
Hoenn; OT is Aura
Flamethrower, Psychic, Ice Beam, Earthquake

v Scroll down for more!

you change the form by clicking on the meteorites on the right of the city. check for more on serebii.net

also, nz jirachi for level 45 pcp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom