• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next part.

94cbb92d74c560c98dbb0e0366fdf814.jpg

Musashi: Yeah, yeah... Even if you're flattering me it doesn't work out... - Musashi eluded him, not acting serious.
Spontaneously, Kojiro...

3bb4fe22f893250a1e07f9abbe53c1de.jpg

Kojiro: ......
Musashi: ...

e1309a10de186225456331c3e6b10eff.jpg

af14fe4527be9ac3ee381d77ef6bccb4.jpg

Kojiro: ... Musashi... I... seriously...

Musashi: Aa!?

Kojiro: Ee? As I thought, she's angry!?

mite.png

Musashi: Eh... even though I put an effort to paint my lips... Don't wipe it off. I have to fix it.

Kojiro: Ee? What? Aa... it's really on my lips. But, speaking of what I've done before... I did a terrible thing right now, but...
What about that?

Why Musashi had no reaction about that?

chotto.png

Musashi: Hm? Maybe you want to have your lips painted too? Should I paint them for you?

Kojiro: Uu, no... That's not it...

Musashi: There's nothing to be shy about at all... You like wearing female clothes after all, don't you? Hey, open your lips a little.

Mada mada tsuzuku.

EDIT: I'll respond to everyone's comments in my next post XD

Lol that's cute!!!!

Awww. :blush: I don't about that... I'm not even 100% sure on all this.
That's only a detail ;D It can be just a theory, but the most important thing is, it makes sense!

Yes, that's how it works. Despite how I make it sound like, writers really aren't the top people.
Ok, now I only need to know why the first Hoso was written the way it was.
Because there could be 3 possibilities:
1. Takegami's gone insane for a while.
2. my made-up story about a burglar that changed the ending of the script happened for real.
3. some random superior guy told him to do so.
The 3rd is the most realistic, isn't it? But then, why the second Hoso was so Rocketshippy, all of sudden? Pokemon AG was a neverending dessert for Rocketshippers and suddenly, in the middle of it, we got such beautiful oasis with a 7-star hotel.
Maybe if we got more informations on Pokemon staff during AG, we would solve this mystery. It got me interested so much, that I'm gonna try to search some info for myself tomorrow :D

If I may can anyone tell me who drew ^ that?
Just look at the first post of the comic and click the link. It's not that hard.

I had to skim trough the conversation, but isn't Shimura a woman?

Maybe if we got more informations on Pokemon staff during AG, we would solve this mystery. It got me interested so much, that I'm gonna try to search some info for myself tomorrow :D

I'm really glad to hear that! :-D Maybe you can help solve this mystery.

I had to skim trough the conversation, but isn't Shimura a woman?

That's what kanji said. Right now I'm saying that Shimura and Kinoshita are women and the rest are men. But it looks like genders aren't going matter much...

I've just spent the past few hours finishing up the AD section. I'll polish it tomorrow and then you guys can see, but here's where we stand right now:

Shimura and Iwane are the big Rocketshippers.
Natsume and Kinoshita came on with DP, so they get their own special tier.
Everyone else has either left the show, didn't do enough episodes to count, and/or who the hell knows where these people are and if they'll ever come back so they're not getting their own page.

Yay, I have my winter break now :3

mite.png

If I may can anyone tell me who drew ^ that?

jessierocketka said:
Here's a little surprise from me, that is a translation of extremely adorable (and very IC) comic drawn by Kiwi-san (http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kiui56/m/200808)! ^.^

@Musashi

If i can ask just who are the ^ four names above?

Time for the low down on Animation Directors.

(...)

We have two tiers of Rocketshippy ADs. Izumi Shimura and Kunihiko Natsume make up tier 1.

Shimura is our main person as she's done the most episodes as well as being the Guardie and Kojiro girl. And by Guradie and Kojiro girl I mean she did that episode, the episode where Shinji and Satoshi battle, and DP153. The only one she didn't do was that AG episode where Nyasu is wearing the outfit. So she literally is the animator version of Junki.

Natsume has done a lot of random touching (DP103, DP095) and has given us the closest thing to an HD fearhug we've had yet, as well as the infamous heart scale. (DP133)

Our tier 2 Rocketshippers are Iwane and Kinoshita. One of the most loved animators and one of the most hated animators. These guys are tier 2 because they've done more than a few episodes that have shippyness, but not enough to show they're big Rocketshippers.

Iwane has given things like our last real fearhug (DP108) and Kinoshita has given us things like our recent arm link (DP148).

Everyone else has only done one episode, so I guess you could call them tier 3 if you wanted. There are slightly more ADs than writers (again, there's just too many to do an accurate count right now) so basically we're in the same boat as we are writer wise. Not too bad.
Here, Musashi worked hard to explain it, and it looks like you didn't put any effort even into reading it.

I'm really glad to hear that! :-D Maybe you can help solve this mystery.
Woot, team work! :bounce:
Shimura and Iwane are the big Rocketshippers.
Natsume and Kinoshita came on with DP, so they get their own special tier.
Everyone else has either left the show, didn't do enough episodes to count, and/or who the hell knows where these people are and if they'll ever come back so they're not getting their own page.
The main animators are the big Rocketshippers? Sounds great to me :-D

And now, to the best...
*watches it over and over again, totally worshipping it*
This is too beautiful for words! T___T

Last edited:
Excellent animation, Shaami.

jessierocketka said:
There was also "The Bicker, the Better", but whether it was Anti-Rocketshippy or Rocketshippy, there are controversies. I've never gotten to watch the whole thing myself, so I can't really tell what I think about it... I remember thinking it was extremely Anti-Rocketshippy at first, but then, I came to think that it even had Rocketshippy bits, since they looked so cute and funny when they were teasing each other like little kids... "The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love" the proverb says xD And they made up by linking arms, after all ;D
I need to watch it in Japanese :D
Most of this club's members view "The Bicker the Better" as being Rocketshippy. However, it was really anti-Rocketshippy due to the fact that Jessie and James did not have any reaction to Oscar and Andy accusing them of being a romantic couple. If they were intended to be romantically interested in each other in that episode, they would have become flustered and embarrassed over Oscar and Andy's accusation like they did when Meowth accused them of being in love in "Revelation Lugia." Of course, if they were already a romantic couple, they would have been indifferent to Oscar and Andy saying they are a romantic couple, since they would not have anything to hide from one another or anyone else. However, they are not a romantic couple. Therefore, the episode can be seen as anti-Rocketshippy.

jessierocketka said:
Yay, I have my winter break now :3
Mine starts next Tuesday :(

And the animator is Tamagawa. He/she is really awesome.

You can say this again! =)

I almost posted that, but was afraid you guys would think that was silly.

XD I don't how much the girls like this, but it's really fine with me. Although I think Jeska would like it as well XD

Really? I consider AG to be the worst Pokemon saga, since ninety percent of its episodes had uninteresting plots and were humorless. I also disliked how it portrayed the TRio most of the time. I may dislike DP, but at least it has been portraying the TRio well.

I agree, AG is indeed the worst saga ever for there was hardly ever rocketshipping^^ But I like some of the episodes even without shipping. AG 006 (HOORAY FOR CACNEA!), then for example That'S just swellow!, Chimechos debut episode, Pikachu Amnesia episode, the Jessie-James-Argument episode, Seviper vs Zangoose, Sweet Baby James episode and some other as well. Like I said before, no rocketshipping but I can laugh about them too. Of course it is nothing to Diamond and Pearl!^^

Apart from that, AG did not have anything Rocketshippy. In fact, a few of its episodes were even anti-Rocketshippy.

Not just antishippy, Team Rocket on the whole was just shown bad^^ They just seem to be that good friends like in the sagas before and Diamond and Pearl, they seemed to be somewhat indifferent to each other, which was not very pleasant to see :( What I like most about the TRio is they unbreakable bond, and that wasn't seen often in AG.

But good to know it is over know, so AG remains in my books for a few laughs and for cool new Team Rocket Pokémon.

That is one of the reasons why I want Pokemon to end. What if I die before it does? If that happens, I will never be able to see Jessie and James get together :D

Let's just prey to God that all of us will survive the series and will see how JJ get together =)

You know, the writers can't do whatever they want too... He must have been told to be more objective, or something.

I see, glad the time of objectivity is over^^

Quote:
Yeah, I would be bloody annoyed if I would die before Rocketshipping would be canon^^
Trust me, you wouldn't XD

Right, I would be dead XD And I would watch the show from heaven.

Hey, that's a great idea! :D

Maybe, but also a little bit disturbing that I plan my own funeral XD

Hey, I liked German version! :p

I love the german version of Double Trouble when it is played in Pikachus Musicbox and is just one minute long. But I can't stand the long 3 minute version. Do you really like it? Are we talking about the same song? XD

I know I should feel sorry about it, but I'm glad that Manene is not so often seen as it used to be... the same with Chirin... I was jealous and angry that instead of hugging Musashi, Kojiro was hugging Chirin/Manene more xD; But fortunately, everything is coming back to normal ;D

XD Aww you can't compare that. He huggs Chimecho and Mime Jr because they are his little babys, and he huggs Jessie because he is in love with her XD It is as if you would say, you're happy once Victrebel, Cacnea and Carnivine (and in Carnivines case it has yet to happen) leave the team so they can not hug James any longer =) Besides, I don't think that now, where Mime Jr. isn't seen that often Jessie will be hgged more from James. As we all know hugs are a rarity in those days =(
Now I have only 2000 :( But you'll see, I'll surpass you fast, bwahahaha XD and kill my laprop again

I wouldn't count on that XD since you guys give me the best pics and in high quality ;) then I'm a fast screenshotter (nice word, I just invent it) when it comes to Team Rocket. =)

Ah, I always loved this pose, it's so sexy :D

So true, and she does awesome things with her long legs =) This costumes are also good for a roleplay (to refere to an old topic of yours) As Jessie puts it in this episode, they look very official XD I always laughed at this quote.

"Please put your Pokéballs in the bag the very official Mister is holding!"

That was a quick translation, I doubt it is grammatically correct.

When I was a kid (omg, beware) I was playing with my cousin as Jessie and James and we were working on a choreography for Double Trouble song xD And we used this pose... we were practicing it over and over again, and once my cousin didn't catch me on time... I landed straight on my back on the floor. It hurt... Rocketshipping is dangerous for ya! XD

Just if you're audaciously enough and try to be Jessie and James XD Never mess with the perfect ones, it can be dangerous ;)

But I imagine how you and your cousin try every pose of them, they must have over 100 back then and all of them need a little sportiness. I doubt I would be able to imitate James and hold Jessie in the same way he can^^

When I first discovered that there are other people that like Rocketshipping besides me - that was when I got Internet and discovered first Team Rocket sites - I got so crazy that I fell over my chair. My spine hurt so badly that I couldn't move for a few next hours... but I was happy nevertheless XD

XD Hey Rocketshipping is indeed dangerous for you XD Since you always hurt yourself when you're happy I'm afdraid you will be in mortal danger, once Rocketshipping becomes canon XD But I like that you're so enthusiastically about it, it is in a strong contrast to my calm and collect (almost indifferent) reactions =(

I just don't show when I'm happy. =(

Sorry for getting sentimental again xD;

Always nice to learn something about your crazy past. You're almost like the TRio XD
You gott be joking :p
I've just become the silliest person in the thread, yay XD

HA! I KNEW IT! XD

There was also "The Bicker, the Better", but whether it was Anti-Rocketshippy or Rocketshippy, there are controversies. I've never gotten to watch the whole thing myself, so I can't really tell what I think about it... I remember thinking it was extremely Anti-Rocketshippy at first, but then, I came to think that it even had Rocketshippy bits, since they looked so cute and funny when they were teasing each other like little kids... "The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love" the proverb says xD And they made up by linking arms, after all ;D
I need to watch it in Japanese :D

I also thought at first that it was Antishipping but the hints which Musashi gave us in the Rocketshipping side made perfect sense =) It is indeed out of character for Jessie not to get mad when James calls her ugly, and since he just sings it, you can't take him very serious about this. And that Jessie just ignore the fact that she and James are considered as a pair, is also very cute =) Doesn't seem to bother her.

I think if you see it as shippy or antishippy depents on your whole opinion of the topic. I guess no Antishipper will ever say that this episode is a hint for a relationship of them XD But I think different, for the already mentioned hints.

I wanted epic suicide death at young age... And what I'm going to do now? ^^;

Live and enjoy the joys of Rocketshipping XD

Polish (And Hebrew for Snake of course)

And german for me? Although I'm fine with english as well

Part #3

kuchiwoakete.png

Kojiro: "I didn't say that I liked it at all... Eh, fair enough..."

It doesn't seem unpleasant this way.

Musashi: "Now, be patient, ok?"

At that time, from the middle of the forest, sounds of rustling could be heard.
Musashi and Kojiro got nervous reminiscingly.

4926ed36b7258131bdd4e4ab46542a29.jpg

Nyasu: "Nyaa!"

Mondo: "My sempai's!"

817959bd1f1996383c392dbd684dec72.jpg

Nyasu: "Nya, I'm done with drawing water. I'm so tired. Ah, I met Mondo there, nya."

Mondo: "My sempai's, I'm sorry for not keeping in touch with you! I'm Mondo!"

yabai.png

Musashi: "Wel... Welcome, Mondo-chan"

Kojiro has been trying to wipe the lipstick off his mouth at once.
("It would be dangerous if it leaked out, I think...")

Mondo: "Musashi-sempai! You look beautiful as always!!
... Ah, you've changed the color of your lipstick! It suits you very much!"

Musashi: "Oh, you've noticed? Thank you! As expected from Mondo-chan!"

cfb001696aad8315fc144bf59d90ba49.jpg

Musashi: "You differ so much from Mr Someone who never notices"
She stabbed Kojiro with words that had thorns.

Kojiro: "..."
Kojiro had nothing to say.

Mondo: "?... Ee? Is Kojiro-sempai wearing a..."

Kojiro: "!!" - he felt uneasy.

He wiped it, but it looks like it didn't come off.

Nyasu: ("They?") - he was shocked.

Nyasu realised thanks to his Pokemon perception what these two were doing, even if he didn't want to realise it.

eetto.png

Kojiro: "Aa.. This... I wonder what is this... Hmm..."

Musashi: "Aa, it's Kojiro's hobby. It's because he told me to do a make-up for him.
Hey, he likes wearing women clothes and such..."

Mada mada tsuzuku.
Poor Kojiro xD;

HI GUYS I'M BACK FROM THE DESERT

What did I miss? =D

You know. Apart from Shaami's ADORABLE animation and RG's awesome AD rundown and Jeska's ongoing translation of this adorable comic? (lulz Musa is so funny, being so annoyed with Koji for not noticing her new shade of lipstick as to claim he has a hobby of wearing makeup when no one's looking. And she's the one who makes him wear ladies' clothes for some schemes in the first place... XD)

I don't think you missed anything else, Snake. Except for Tamagawa awesomeness, but you've probably seen it already. <3

Love the comic, Jeska. <3 I wish Mondo would appear in some form in the new anime...

Most of this club's members view "The Bicker the Better" as being Rocketshippy. However, it was really anti-Rocketshippy due to the fact that Jessie and James did not have any reaction to Oscar and Andy accusing them of being a romantic couple. If they were intended to be romantically interested in each other in that episode, they would have become flustered and embarrassed over Oscar and Andy's accusation like they did when Meowth accused them of being in love in "Revelation Lugia." Of course, if they were already a romantic couple, they would have been indifferent to Oscar and Andy saying they are a romantic couple, since they would not have anything to hide from one another or anyone else. However, they are not a romantic couple. Therefore, the episode can be seen as anti-Rocketshippy.
I've watched this fragment and now I know why they had no reaction.

It's because they even weren't called a couple in Japanese!
Oscar and Angie said they seem to them like "naka-no ii ofutari-san" ("two people who have a good relationship"). "Futari" doesn't have to mean a couple as in "two people involved in a romantic relationship", it means more like a pair, two people.

I remember the time, when some Rocketshippers believed (me included) that Team Rocket's original Japanese motto was shippy, because the line "Ginga wo kakeru Roketto Dan no futari ni ha" was often translated as "The couple from Rocket Gand is soaring through the galaxy".
Futari =/= romantic couple.

And "naka-no ii", that is "having a good relationship" can be reffered to everyone, not just couples.

Kojiro only stood up and repeated after them "Naka-no ii ofutari-san?" and Nyasu got angry because Oscar and Angie forgot to mention him. Oscar and Angie might mean that they referred to them as a couple, but Musashi and Kojiro had a full right to be clueless (or rather Kojiro only, since Musashi even didn't say anything) about what they really mean. That's why he repeated their words, looking suspicious. He wanted to gain further explanation, but then, Musashi broke in with her idea of getting Nidoking and Nidoqueen, so in the end, they haven't learned what Oscar and Angie really meant.

While Oscar and Angie's remark was rather ambigous, Nyasu in Pokemon 2000 stated directly that they're burning with love for each other. And that's the difference.

Don't you ever trust 4Kids' translations. They were created just to mess things up.

XD I don't how much the girls like this, but it's really fine with me. Although I think Jeska would like it as well XD
Wait, are you insisting that I like female butts? xD; I just like every pervy thing! XD But of course, I'd be way happier if it was Kojiro's butt :p

And you know, many girls here are gay for Musashi, so... ok, I'm a little gay for her too... but only a little XD And only for her! XD

Let's just prey to God that all of us will survive the series and will see how JJ get together =)
I think you meant "pray"? xD Because I've been wondering what God you believe in that wants preys xD

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;D

Maybe, but also a little bit disturbing that I plan my own funeral XD
Yeah, it's funny when you're planning your own funeral when you're just 20 XD

I love the german version of Double Trouble when it is played in Pikachus Musicbox and is just one minute long. But I can't stand the long 3 minute version. Do you really like it? Are we talking about the same song? XD
Well, I have only Pikachu Jukebox' version saved on my comp, but I got to hear the whole version once or twice on Youtube... I need to refresh my mind, but as for Jukebox version, I liked it XD Like almost all other versions of Double Trouble ;)

XD Aww you can't compare that. He huggs Chimecho and Mime Jr because they are his little babys, and he huggs Jessie because he is in love with her XD It is as if you would say, you're happy once Victrebel, Cacnea and Carnivine (and in Carnivines case it has yet to happen) leave the team so they can not hug James any longer =) Besides, I don't think that now, where Mime Jr. isn't seen that often Jessie will be hgged more from James. As we all know hugs are a rarity in those days =(
Yeah I know, it would be ok for me if he hugged Manene from time to time, but DIDN'T neglect Musashi at the same time! And when Kojiro said to Manene during some blast-off something like "Everything is alright as long as you're with me" (though I don't remember if it was dub or original version), I felt annoyed :p I know it's a difference between how he's treating Musashi and how he's treating Manene, but still :p

But yeah, remember that human-human relationship is what I love about this show the most. So don't take seriously what I'm saying on this matter, 'cause I'm simply biased.

Just if you're audaciously enough and try to be Jessie and James XD Never mess with the perfect ones, it can be dangerous ;)

But I imagine how you and your cousin try every pose of them, they must have over 100 back then and all of them need a little sportiness. I doubt I would be able to imitate James and hold Jessie in the same way he can^^
I've always hated sports xD; I will never be as fit as them.

XD Hey Rocketshipping is indeed dangerous for you XD Since you always hurt yourself when you're happy I'm afdraid you will be in mortal danger, once Rocketshipping becomes canon XD
Omg, I've never thought of this, but seriously, my life may be endangered at such time! xD; After I'd seen Rocketshippy Hoso, I was running like crazy all around the house, jumping up and down and squealing at the top of my lungs. When my mother saw me, she got worried that I'm going to jump out of the window, so she closed all windows :lol:

But I'll be probably old granny when Rocketshipping becomes canon, so I won't even have strength to jump xD But yeah, I may have a heart attack, or something... ^^;

But I like that you're so enthusiastically about it, it is in a strong contrast to my calm and collect (almost indifferent) reactions =(

I just don't show when I'm happy. =(
Aww, you should try, it's fun ;D But yeah, my brother is similar, he's always so stoic! xD;

Always nice to learn something about your crazy past. You're almost like the TRio XD
Aww, thank you! What a great compliment XD

I also thought at first that it was Antishipping but the hints which Musashi gave us in the Rocketshipping side made perfect sense =) It is indeed out of character for Jessie not to get mad when James calls her ugly, and since he just sings it, you can't take him very serious about this. And that Jessie just ignore the fact that she and James are considered as a pair, is also very cute =) Doesn't seem to bother her.
I tried to translate what thy're saying in Japanese, but my player suddenly started lagging for some reason (I think it's because of my comp, it's been working reaaaally slow since few days:/), so yeah, I got impatient. I'll try again soon.

I think if you see it as shippy or antishippy depents on your whole opinion of the topic. I guess no Antishipper will ever say that this episode is a hint for a relationship of them XD But I think different, for the already mentioned hints.
I don't think it was Anti-Rocketshippy either, but I'll just let other people have their own opinion on this. Besides, it's not like this episode really matters now after all, since many things have changed since that time :p

Live and enjoy the joys of Rocketshipping XD
Yeah! <3

Welcome back, Snakey! *glomp*

What did I miss? =D

You know. Apart from Shaami's ADORABLE animation and RG's awesome AD rundown and Jeska's ongoing translation of this adorable comic? (lulz Musa is so funny, being so annoyed with Koji for not noticing her new shade of lipstick as to claim he has a hobby of wearing makeup when no one's looking. And she's the one who makes him wear ladies' clothes for some schemes in the first place... XD)
Yeah, this comic is pure win :lol:

Love the comic, Jeska. <3 I wish Mondo would appear in some form in the new anime...
Thanks ;D

And about Mondo, I'm afraid he will never appear :(
When I first heard DP117 summary, I was sure that that Musashi and Kojiro's kouhai would be Mondo! Yuusaku looked not only similar to him, but also was acting similar... except from the fact that Mondo had a obvious crush on Musashi.
So, if he were ever to appear, he would in DP117. So yeah, I think it was the only screwed up thing about DP 117 xD

Last edited:

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

*glomps*

What did I miss? =D

DP156_2.jpg

I capped it just for you.

and RG's awesome AD rundown

Aww, thanks. Just wait until you see the whole thing!

and Jeska's ongoing translation of this adorable comic

I love the most recent part Jeska. :-D

Oscar and Angie

It's Andy. Angie is Aoi's dub name.

Don't you ever trust 4Kids' translations. They were created just to mess things up.

QFT.

I love the most recent part Jeska. :-D
Glad to hear it ;D

It's Andy. Angie is Aoi's dub name.
Oh, thanks.

And while we're at "The bicker, the better", here's something quite interesting I've noticed.

oscarangie.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Yeah, you remember well ;D
PM261_1.png

Now, compare two pictures and admit, who's closer here? Who? ^0^
Omg, looks like Kojiro's chest totally smashed Musashi's boobs here, ouch.

It's because they even weren't called a couple in Japanese!
Oscar and Angie said they seem to them like "naka-no ii ofutari-san" ("two people who have a good relationship"). "Futari" doesn't have to mean a couple as in "two people involved in a romantic relationship", it means more like a pair, two people.

OH what a shame =( Until now it was always a nice scene to me.
So does this mean we have to delete this hint from the bulbapedia Rocketshipping side? That would be sad.

This means, that 4Kids actually made a scene more shippier than she is in reality. This I call irony, although a sad one.
Wait, are you insisting that I like female butts? xD; I just like every pervy thing! XD But of course, I'd be way happier if it was Kojiro's butt :p

XD no no, I don't say you're liking female butts just pics of butts in a kids show, so just the pervy thing, you know ;)
And you know, many girls here are gay for Musashi, so... ok, I'm a little gay for her too... but only a little XD And only for her! XD

Not what I blame you for, she is beautiful!

I think you meant "pray"? xD Because I've been wondering what God you believe in that wants preys xD

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;D

*checks it on Abacho*

oops! Yes you're right I ment "pray" XD Just a little mistake but thanks that you informed me about that one.

And I don't want to know what for gruesome and bloodthirsty gods there are in the world who want preys rather than prays XD
Yeah, it's funny when you're planning your own funeral when you're just 20 XD

Life can be so short ;) But don't worry I don't intend to die that soon, would be a waste of lifetime.

Well, I have only Pikachu Jukebox' version saved on my comp, but I got to hear the whole version once or twice on Youtube... I need to refresh my mind, but as for Jukebox version, I liked it XD Like almost all other versions of Double Trouble ;)

Just sad that they didn't use the real german voices for Jessie and James, as I remember EP045 correct they are talented singer.

And for the long version, I had never listen to the whole song, it was just to painful =( But as the english version is good enough it is no problem.
Yeah I know, it would be ok for me if he hugged Manene from time to time, but DIDN'T neglect Musashi at the same time! And when Kojiro said to Manene during some blast-off something like "Everything is alright as long as you're with me" (though I don't remember if it was dub or original version), I felt annoyed :p I know it's a difference between how he's treating Musashi and how he's treating Manene, but still :p

I checked the german version, he said he is fine with blast offs as long as Mime Jr is with him. So if you can check the original version, I'm really curious about that =)

But yeah, remember that human-human relationship is what I love about this show the most. So don't take seriously what I'm saying on this matter, 'cause I'm simply biased.

Don't worry I take nothing too serious, but I like to discuss =)
Omg, I've never thought of this, but seriously, my life may be endangered at such time! xD; After I'd seen Rocketshippy Hoso, I was running like crazy all around the house, jumping up and down and squealing at the top of my lungs. When my mother saw me, she got worried that I'm going to jump out of the window, so she closed all windows

Which was a wise move XD Not that you say one day: "I'm fine with jumping out of windows as long as Rocketshipping became canon!" XD

But I understand your mother I would be worried as well, especially if I have no clue what you're enjoying so much.

Aww, you should try, it's fun ;D But yeah, my brother is similar, he's always so stoic! xD;

DOn't get me wrong, I'm am able to show my real positive emotions from time to time but not too much out of fear that somebody could think I'm crazy XD

Aww, thank you! What a great compliment XD

You're welcome!

I don't think it was Anti-Rocketshippy either, but I'll just let other people have their own opinion on this. Besides, it's not like this episode really matters now after all, since many things have changed since that time :p

It's true, why bother with such small unimprotant hints XD when we got stuff like DP117/DP146... Come to thionk of it...the old year is almost over and spring is not far away... *HOORAY!*

kreativeartzuentspannen.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This was btw the pic I tried to use as an avatar in Musashis forum. I love their ideas how the relax and I love Jessie in a bathsuit XD

verkuferdesmonats.png
[/URL][/IMG]

D'awwww, we need more motto's like that. :3

Good AMV, KojiMusa. "Paparazzi" summarizes Jessibelle's character well.

<3

Thank you Zelzisu!
KM YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS!! x3 *glomps* I might think Lady Gaga is a complete idiot, but I do love her music, and that was SUCH a good song choice! And well put together of course.

Eeee! Thanks Kanji!<333 *glomps back*

I remember when I first heard that song and remember DP153 and I was all "OMG, that's soooooo Rumika!" XD

I'll say the same things as I did on YouTube...

*OMGSQUEE!*

I'm completely speechless Shaami.<333 This is so touching and adorable, the flashbacks almost made me cry;; and Nyasu...just too cute!~

excellent job, and perfect timing for the holidays! x3

What did I miss? =D
:D

SNAKEYYYYYY!<3 *glomps*

Glad to hear it ;D

Oh, thanks.

And while we're at "The bicker, the better", here's something quite interesting I've noticed.

oscarangie.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

Yeah, you remember well ;D
PM261_1.png

Now, compare two pictures and admit, who's closer here? Who? ^0^
Omg, looks like Kojiro's chest totally smashed Musashi's boobs here, ouch.
Wow, thanks an awesome find!^^

Of course Musashi and Kojiro are closer!:p Just look at their faces!XD too cute! x3

EDIT:
...and that comic is too cute and lulzy XD
kreativeartzuentspannen.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This was btw the pic I tried to use as an avatar in Musashis forum. I love their ideas how the relax and I love Jessie in a bathsuit XD

:0

What episode is that one from?! I must know it's hott,

Oh, so THAT'S the picture you wanted to use Tuska. Awesome.

I finally updated my site, so you guys can go read all about the ADs and new stuff about the writers and whatever else I added. There's a ton of stuff so let me know if a link doesn't work or i made some typo.

I'm gonna go collapse now.

Everyone is so hardworking in this thread, it makes me feel like a lazy bum. All I did that was vaguely Rocketshipping-related this week was watch Meowth Rules in the middle of the desert. That isn't even Rocketshippy, that's friendshippy. XP Though it IS written by Junki (and animated by Iwane <3) so...

Anyway, I was looking at all sorts of shippy pictures tonight and suddenly, I got a thought that I should draw Jessie and James getting married. And then my logic circuits protested because, James has a severe phobia of marriage, doesn't he? But then it was pointed out to me that technically, the only thing he was scared out of was marrying Jessiebelle... so, maybe he COULD get over it and marry Jessie one day.

Of course, I still can't see them getting married normally. Elopement seems more like something Jessie and James would do. In fact, I'm drawing something to that effect right now. =D

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom