• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNAKE ET JESKA - I am very interested in your respective dubs ;-) *coughcoughcough*
PFFFFT SAYS WHO? You always go out to eat on dates!!
Dude, you take your cat on dates with you?
Edit: Btw, how do you like my signature? XD
Omg! <3 I love it!
As do I love KM's new av! Ohhhhh, everyone's getting new stuff and it's all beautiful...
Well hello there, new wallpaper!
:lol: LMFAO! What is going on?!
Mada mada tsuzuku ;D
:O Omg, that was so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

And RG, your writer+AD analysises (that is so not the correct plural form, is it?) are sooooo good! I really enjoyed reading them :-D

Jeska,

first of all, thank you thank you thank you for re-linking that artist's blog! I really needed to ask that from you. I love her art so much. *nosebleeds a little*

I remember reading that lipstick comic, and it's really cool that you're translating it. Always nice to know what they're saying. :)

Kanji said:
LMFAO! What is going on?!
Just Tamagawa's version of Muskippa biting Kojiro's head. Sonansu appeared many times on that episode, so that's why Musashi and Nyasu are imitating it. xD

Tamagawa = <3

BTW, since I'm a stoopid, can someone please post a link to KM's AMV please? (And yes, it IS allowed!)

But he has helped her a couple of times before (Pokémon stuck on hair or face), so this is nothing new...
Nevermind, I was thinking about something else...sorry!

I noticed you uploaded a new AMV Kojimusa, I love it!

Thank you!8D<333
(just wanted to say thank you here, because YouTube won't let me!Dx)
Yeah, it's awesome :3
Too bad that every time I hear Lady Gaga, my ears are bleeding
Thanks! :3

My next AMV I make will actually be a good song. ;)
Mada mada tsuzuku ;D

Awwww, great translation! I LOVE YOU!~

<3

Love that comic translation Jeska! What a cute story. :)

And RG, your writer+AD analysises (that is so not the correct plural form, is it?) are sooooo good! I really enjoyed reading them :-D

The sad thing is, those are just condensed versions...

I found a couple of see for yourself type hints both are in the trainer/Child reunion ep one is early in the ep the other takes place during another motto

Those aren't hints. -_- Seriously, you don't seem to understand what a hint actually is. Just because something looks cute doesn't mean it's a real hint.

And your AMV is epic win as always KojiMusa.

Next part.

94cbb92d74c560c98dbb0e0366fdf814.jpg

Musashi: Yeah, yeah... Even if you're flattering me it doesn't work out... - Musashi eluded him, not acting serious.
Spontaneously, Kojiro...

3bb4fe22f893250a1e07f9abbe53c1de.jpg

Kojiro: ......
Musashi: ...

e1309a10de186225456331c3e6b10eff.jpg

af14fe4527be9ac3ee381d77ef6bccb4.jpg

Kojiro: ... Musashi... I... seriously...

Musashi: Aa!?

Kojiro: Ee? As I thought, she's angry!?

mite.png

Musashi: Eh... even though I put an effort to paint my lips... Don't wipe it off. I have to fix it.

Kojiro: Ee? What? Aa... it's really on my lips. But, speaking of what I've done before... I did a terrible thing right now, but...
What about that?

Why Musashi had no reaction about that?

chotto.png

Musashi: Hm? Maybe you want to have your lips painted too? Should I paint them for you?

Kojiro: Uu, no... That's not it...

Musashi: There's nothing to be shy about at all... You like wearing female clothes after all, don't you? Hey, open your lips a little.

Mada mada tsuzuku.

EDIT: I'll respond to everyone's comments in my next post XD

Well, he says she's heavy right before she apologizes. What did he say there in German?

She fells on him
James in pain: "You're right! The old building is really dangerous."
Jessie smiling: "Thanks for the soft landing."

I don't know whether is the right word to describe a pleasant landing but I think you know what I mean XD

And then they fall even more.

A funny thing, how she smacks Meowth after that for apparently no reason at all XD while she is nice to James XD

jamessorgtfreineweichel.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah, me too, but hey, it's still better than it used to be during Pokemon AG... gee, what a awful times. I'm really grateful that that nightmare is gone arleady ;D

Yeah, I mean AG had still great episodes and funny as well, but unfortunatly not A LITTLE BIT Rocketshipping. What was with takegami by the time btw? Was even he boycotting Rocketshipping?

There are some people that consider that no shipping in Pokemon can become canon just because it's a kids' show.
Well, it's a bullshit.
Let alone the fact it's a Japanese anime, where EVERYTHING may happen.
Through the years we've gotten so much disturbing/creepy/perverted stuff in Pokemon that believing that something as natural as two people falling in love with each other would do any harm for children is not only a naivety, but absurdity.
Besides, we've been all watching a lot of Disney movies as kids, right? And guess what - there is lots of love-love stuff in them! And they allow kids to watch it... Scandal, I say!
I was so shocked when I watched two people kissing as a kid, really

Well, I would agree with those people normally, but a Kids Show who gave us an episode where a guy has fake boobs? I think anything is possible in Pokémon^^. And since Team Rocket get more love and more happy endings since Jessies first ribbon in season 11 I think there is a good possibility that they allow Team Rocket the perfect happy end at the end of the series. And besides... it is not so as there was never a kitschy love story, if I remember the episode where Vulpix left, Love at First Flight with the Volbeat andf Illumise and the episode where May and Meowth travel through time to prevent that guy from dying so he can be with his love^^

Not to mention all the episodes where the episodes focuses on pokémon love^^ SO I can see a few shippings becoming canon, for example ContestShipping and OF course ROCKETSHIPPING ;)

Besides, we've been all watching a lot of Disney movies as kids, right?

As Kids and as an adult in my case =) Something never changes XD

And your right if they show a full fletched couple that will harm the kids in no way, but on the other side they have no problem showing the kids weapon violence like in Digimon^^ It is a strange world we live in.

I hope we won't all die before it happens... *gets shot*

Yeah, I would be bloody annoyed if I would die before Rocketshipping would be canon^^

On my funeral I would let play the Team Rocket motto soundtrack and their secret strategy XD

It also shows how much changeable attitude women have XD A moment earlier she was angry with him for deciding about their blast-off without her agreement and now she's holding his hand as if it would make electrocuting any less painful... ;)
Well, when you're close to person you love, everything is more bearable :3 Especially if that person is Kojiro ^.^

That is the reason why they don't mind loosing all the time to Ash and company XD They can bear it while they are together as we know, but they can not survive all for themselves. And so they will try and try it again.

Rocketshipping doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy? XD

Yes, it does! XD I think you didn't understand what I wanted to say, but it doesn't matter anymmore anyway ;)

Real men are not afraid of their emotions! :p

That'S great so I'm a real men XD

Oh, that's interesting! ^.^ I'll probably do the same as well, like I downloaded every Double Trouble version I could find! I love this song just that much! :3

German version sucks as hell^^ I'm glad they used the english version in DP092 But the short version of Double Trouble is cool I like to hear it often =)

Although we didn't get any shipping today I liked the funny animation of the episode =) And the Team Rocket scenes looked funny, too! LOL how they repaired that glas thing the Pokémon was trapped in XD

And I love Jessies ass XD thank you unknown animator, you're prooving a good taste XD

And what was the scene with Carnivine? The other three lokked as if they would laugh about him...or are Jessie and Meowth imitating Wobbufet?
Just Tamagawa's version of Muskippa biting Kojiro's head. Sonansu appeared many times on that episode, so that's why Musashi and Nyasu are imitating it. xD

Ah that's why, =)..... btw I miss the times where Mime Jr was more used then just to say its name at the end of a motto^^

And since I have a piccollection with over 12000 Team Rocket pics why not sharing some.

verkuferdesmonats.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Aww. That story was so cute Jeska!

She fells on him
James in pain: "You're right! The old building is really dangerous."
Jessie smiling: "Thanks for the soft landing."

I don't know whether is the right word to describe a pleasant landing but I think you know what I mean XD

Yeah, I know what you mean. Still sounds funny. :)

Yeah, I would be bloody annoyed if I would die before Rocketshipping would be canon^^

I refuse to die until it becomes canon.

And I love Jessies ass XD thank you unknown animator, you're prooving a good taste XD

I almost posted that, but was afraid you guys would think that was silly.

And the animator is Tamagawa. He/she is really awesome.

And what was the scene with Carnivine? The other three lokked as if they would laugh about him...or are Jessie and Meowth imitating Wobbufet?

Yup. They were.

Ah that's why, =)..... btw I miss the times where Mime Jr was more used then just to say its name at the end of a motto^^

Me too. :-(

And since I have a piccollection with over 12000 Team Rocket pics why not sharing some.

Aww. Cute picture. :)

Good AMV, KojiMusa. "Paparazzi" summarizes Jessibelle's character well.

Tuska said:
Yeah, I mean AG had still great episodes and funny as well, but unfortunatly not A LITTLE BIT Rocketshipping. What was with takegami by the time btw? Was even he boycotting Rocketshipping?
Really? I consider AG to be the worst Pokemon saga, since ninety percent of its episodes had uninteresting plots and were humorless. I also disliked how it portrayed the TRio most of the time. I may dislike DP, but at least it has been portraying the TRio well.

The only episodes from AG that were Rocketshippy were "Training Daze" and "The Ole' Berate and Switch." There was also a nice scene for WrongRocketshippers like myself in "Hail to the Chef" in which Jessie and James were shown sleeping together. Apart from that, AG did not have anything Rocketshippy. In fact, a few of its episodes were even anti-Rocketshippy.

Tuska said:

On my funeral I would let play the Team Rocket motto soundtrack and their secret strategy XD
That is one of the reasons why I want Pokemon to end. What if I die before it does? If that happens, I will never be able to see Jessie and James get together :D

Tuska said:
Well, I would agree with those people normally, but a Kids Show who gave us an episode where a guy has fake boobs? I think anything is possible in Pokémon^^. And since Team Rocket get more love and more happy endings since Jessies first ribbon in season 11 I think there is a good possibility that they allow Team Rocket the perfect happy end at the end of the series. And besides... it is not so as there was never a kitschy love story, if I remember the episode where Vulpix left, Love at First Flight with the Volbeat andf Illumise and the episode where May and Meowth travel through time to prevent that guy from dying so he can be with his love^^

Not to mention all the episodes where the episodes focuses on pokémon love^^ SO I can see a few shippings becoming canon, for example ContestShipping and OF course ROCKETSHIPPING ;)
I would not discount the possibility of Pokemon having romance just because it is intended for children. While some children find romance distasteful, others enjoy watching it. Besides that, the show has dealt with romance, as it has presented us with Rocketshipping, Contestshipping, and various one-sided and minor character ships.

Last edited:
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUr0RocAco It's actually RumiShipping than Rocketshipping, but it's really awesome! <3
KM YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS!! x3 *glomps* I might think Lady Gaga is a complete idiot, but I do love her music, and that was SUCH a good song choice! And well put together of course.
The sad thing is, those are just condensed versions...
Can we see the full versions plz? :3
Next part.
OMG! That is actually the cutest thing! Aww :crush:
And as a granny already, you're doin' a good job...

BTW, Tamagawa is a guy (to my knowledge, but I'm quite sure).

SNAKE ET JESKA - I am very interested in your respective dubs ;-) *coughcoughcough*
Erm... what dub? ^^;

:O Omg, that was so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Meron said:
I remember reading that lipstick comic, and it's really cool that you're translating it. Always nice to know what they're saying. :)

XXKojiMusaXX said:
Awwww, great translation! I LOVE YOU!~
<3

Love that comic translation Jeska! What a cute story. :)

You're welcome, thank you for appreciating my work *hugs everyone*
I'll translate the rest of it tomorrow :)

Jeska,

first of all, thank you thank you thank you for re-linking that artist's blog! I really needed to ask that from you. I love her art so much. *nosebleeds a little*
Yay, so I'm not the only fan of her art! :-D
She's sooooo awesome~~<3

Those aren't hints. -_- Seriously, you don't seem to understand what a hint actually is. Just because something looks cute doesn't mean it's a real hint.
QFT. Rocketshipping has much more better hints to discuss about ;)

She fells on him
You know, the writers can't do whatever they want too... He must have been told to be more objective, or something.

Trust me, you wouldn't XD

Hey, that's a great idea! :D

German version sucks as hell^^ I'm glad they used the english version in DP092 But the short version of Double Trouble is cool I like to hear it often =)
Hey, I liked German version! :p

I know I should feel sorry about it, but I'm glad that Manene is not so often seen as it used to be... the same with Chirin... I was jealous and angry that instead of hugging Musashi, Kojiro was hugging Chirin/Manene more xD; But fortunately, everything is coming back to normal ;D

Now I have only 2000 :( But you'll see, I'll surpass you fast, bwahahaha XD and kill my laprop again
verkuferdesmonats.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Ah, I always loved this pose, it's so sexy :D

When I was a kid (omg, beware) I was playing with my cousin as Jessie and James and we were working on a choreography for Double Trouble song xD And we used this pose... we were practicing it over and over again, and once my cousin didn't catch me on time... I landed straight on my back on the floor. It hurt... Rocketshipping is dangerous for ya! XD

When I first discovered that there are other people that like Rocketshipping besides me - that was when I got Internet and discovered first Team Rocket sites - I got so crazy that I fell over my chair. My spine hurt so badly that I couldn't move for a few next hours... but I was happy nevertheless XD

Sorry for getting sentimental again xD;

Musashi said:
Aww. That story was so cute Jeska!
Of course, I wouldn't be translating it, if it wasn't ;D

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE IMMORTAL! :lol:

I almost posted that, but was afraid you guys would think that was silly.
You gott be joking :p
I've just become the silliest person in the thread, yay XD

And the animator is Tamagawa. He/she is really awesome.
It's a HE :)

The only episodes from AG that were Rocketshippy were "Training Daze" and "The Ole' Berate and Switch." There was also a nice scene for WrongRocketshippers like myself in "Hail to the Chef" in which Jessie and James were shown sleeping together. Apart from that, AG did not have anything Rocketshippy. In fact, a few of its episodes were even anti-Rocketshippy.
There was also "The Bicker, the Better", but whether it was Anti-Rocketshippy or Rocketshippy, there are controversies. I've never gotten to watch the whole thing myself, so I can't really tell what I think about it... I remember thinking it was extremely Anti-Rocketshippy at first, but then, I came to think that it even had Rocketshippy bits, since they looked so cute and funny when they were teasing each other like little kids... "The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love" the proverb says xD And they made up by linking arms, after all ;D
I need to watch it in Japanese :D

That is one of the reasons why I want Pokemon to end. What if I die before it does? If that happens, I would never be able to see Jessie and James get together :D
I wanted epic suicide death at young age... And what I'm going to do now? ^^;

I would not discount the possibility of Pokemon having romance just because it is intended for children. While some children find romance distasteful, others enjoy watching it. Besides that, the show has dealt with romance, as it has presented us with Rocketshipping, Contestshipping, and various one-sided and minor character ships.
QFT :D

Can we see the full versions plz? :3

O_O

Do you guys really want me to spam up the thread with that crap?

And animator wise... can you guys do me a favor and tell me who's a boy a who's a girl? I don't want to look dumb when I open up the Animation Director section tomorrow on my site.

O_O

Some people may spam their clubs, but it's definitely not us...*coughcough*
And you're one of the last people in this thread I'd accuse of spamming :p
So of course we want to read extended version! I'll be wiser and all xD

And animator wise... can you guys do me a favor and tell me who's a boy a who's a girl? I don't want to look dumb when I open up the Animation Director section tomorrow on my site.
Ok, give me a list and I'll tell you who's a boy and who's a girl xD
I'm gonna check their underwear! xD

Some people may spam their clubs, but it's definitely not us...*coughcough*

Oh snap! :-D

And you're one of the last people in this thread I'd accuse of spamming :p
So of course we want to read extended version! I'll be wiser and all xD

Ok, but you guys asked for it... I'll post it tomorrow.

And thanks for saying I don't spam. :) Sometimes I worry my ramblings get out of control.

Ok, give me a list and I'll tell you who's a boy and who's a girl xD
I'm gonna check their underwear! xD

I don't have a full list yet as Bulbapedia doesn't have them all together like they do with the writers, but I did find something else that you guys will find interesting...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Staff_of_the_Pokémon_anime

This is extremely important for us, because now we know who to blame for the lack of Rocketshipping in previous series!

All those people who did planning during AG? We need to yell at them. Also notice how Tomioka wasn't fully in charge until DP, unlike what I previously thought. (The writers page will be revamped tomorrow as well). This makes the shift in tone from AG to DP make so much more sense now. I never understood why Tomioka suddenly had a change in heart, and now we know that it's because he wasn't in charge as much until DP.

We also shouldn't forget about the producers as well as the other people involved in planning. They're the ones that make the big decisions as well.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with how Japanese television works, so I can only go off of what I know about American television and make educated guesses based on what has happened. Since the biggest change once DP started is Tomioka being in charge of series organization, I think he is the one we should mainly thank for bringing back Rocketshipping.

Erm... what dub? ^^;
Polish :) (And Hebrew for Snake of course)
But of course ;-)
I can tell you the 2 notable women (of DP at least) - Shimura and Kinoshita. The other important ones are male.
Since the biggest change once DP started is Tomioka being in charge of series organization, I think he is the one we should mainly thank for bringing back Rocketshipping.
Oh wow. My love for Tomioka has just increased 100 fold. Because of course, aside from Rocketshipping, what DP has done is bring the TRio back into focus and actually DOING stuff again! Good job Tomioka :-D

Oh snap! :-D
Sesesese >D

Ok, but you guys asked for it... I'll post it tomorrow.
Can't wait for it! :-D

I don't have a full list yet as Bulbapedia doesn't have them all together like they do with the writers, but I did find something else that you guys will find interesting...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Staff_of_the_Pokémon_anime

This is extremely important for us, because now we know who to blame for the lack of Rocketshipping in previous series!

All those people who did planning during AG? We need to yell at them. Also notice how Tomioka wasn't fully in charge until DP, unlike what I previously thought. (The writers page will be revamped tomorrow as well). This makes the shift in tone from AG to DP make so much more sense now. I never understood why Tomioka suddenly had a change in heart, and now we know that it's because he wasn't in charge as much until DP.

We also shouldn't forget about the producers as well as the other people involved in planning. They're the ones that make the big decisions as well.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with how Japanese television works, so I can only go off of what I know about American television and make educated guesses based on what has happened. Since the biggest change once DP started is Tomioka being in charge of series organization, I think he is the one we should mainly thank for bringing back Rocketshipping.

Pfff... and you keep saying that you're spamming? xD;
You're genius, Rocket Girl! *bows* Everything seems to have more sense from now on. So, as a future reference we have to remember - if there's something that doesn't make sense, it must mean that there must be something we missed.
Never heard of these planning guys O.O It looks like they're superior to writers and that's why even Takegami wasn't delivering Rocketshipping during AG. But wait... if Takeshi Shudō was in charge of series construction until EP156... and Atsuhiro Tomioka was in charge from DP on... when what about AG and the rest of Jouto? But whoever it was, didn't want too much shipping involved for sure ^^;

Polish (And Hebrew for Snake of course)
Ah, that's waht you meant, lol, I completely forgot! I'm getting old, hehe.
Ok, I'll PM you about the link, then xD

I can tell you the 2 notable women (of DP at least) - Shimura and Kinoshita. The other important ones are male.

Thanks. I'll just leave it at that for now then.

Pfff... and you keep saying that you're spamming? xD;
You're genius, Rocket Girl! *bows*

Awww. :blush: I don't about that... I'm not even 100% sure on all this.

Never heard of these planning guys O.O It looks like they're superior to writers and that's why even Takegami wasn't delivering Rocketshipping during AG.

Yes, that's how it works. Despite how I make it sound like, writers really aren't the top people.

But wait... if Takeshi Shudō was in charge of series construction until EP156... and Atsuhiro Tomioka was in charge from DP on... when what about AG and the rest of Jouto? But whoever it was, didn't want too much shipping involved for sure ^^;

That's what I'm wondering too. Guess it doesn't matter too much now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom