• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... sorry... I just saw it, and since I take Spanish, it looked almost like some words we were studying... *Sobs*

OoC:

Oh... sorry... I just saw it, and since I take Spanish, it looked almost like some words we were studying... *Sobs*

It's okay! All you were trying to do was help! And sorry if I sounded a bit rude. I just knew it was Italian because I translate a lot.

Pics:

OOC:

*waves* hi sierra 117 ^^ welcome to our humble group xD

ah yes, and since we are posting fanart, i'll just post one of my newest drawings....

SatoHaru-Drawn-Kiss.gif

what do you think? my first attempt at coloring a sketch - hmmm....i think i like my sketchy version better -.- whenever i color, the picture gets ruined :sweatlol: ah well, i tried ^^

MeiyAshsonrojados11.jpg

Anyone remember what happened here?
ummm...it was the eppy before cruisin for a losin and the 'mom's for pokemon' group were calling May "a pokemon prodigy" and then Max points out that Ash was beaten in the silver conference or something - i wish it had been advanceshippy though -.-

OoC(I don't want to ruin a good topic with my horrible writing):

OOC:

ah yes, and since we are posting fanart, i'll just post one of my newest drawings....

SatoHaru-Drawn-Kiss.gif

what do you think? my first attempt at coloring a sketch - hmmm....i think i like my sketchy version better -.- whenever i color, the picture gets ruined :sweatlol: ah well, i tried ^^

That looks beautiful Princess!:kawaii: Why do you say it looks ruined?
And just wondering, do you use a tablet?(I'm sorry, I ask too many questions)

Here are a few pics:

OOC:

SatoHaru-Drawn-Kiss.gif

Its not bad, Princess, Its awesome!

Ugh, I need to start posting my fanart :dodgy:

Anyway, I've got newly found fanart! :banana:
advance36.png

advance35.png

advance34.png

satoharuharu.png
satoharusato.png

Ah...AdvanceShipping...

Thanks! ^^

As with DarkDreams in our Morpheusshipping thread, I will sort of be acting as Ambassador from the less supported Morpheusshipping. I will post pictures and support wherever I can, but please, don't try to convert me. I'm already a multishipper as is. *Sweatdrop* But other than that, I'll be your friend! I'll try to promote goodwill between our two ships!

Signed,

Sierra 117

advance36.png

advance35.png

advance34.png

satoharuharu.png
satoharusato.png

Ah...AdvanceShipping...

I never get tired of seeing them (I go to the artists site every week) <3 Do you want the site to it?

OOC:

SatoHaru-Drawn-Kiss.gif

Oh wow. You've drawn May to perfection :O The only thing I suggest is that you make Ash's neck a little wider. Other than that. It's awesome ^^ If I work out how to work my stupid scanner, i'll start posting my own art as well. Even though they're doodles from class*cough*

ummm...it was the eppy before cruisin for a losin and the 'mom's for pokemon' group were calling May "a pokemon prodigy" and then Max points out that Ash was beaten in the silver conference or something - i wish it had been advanceshippy though -.-

Well, that killed my hope for an AdvanceShipping hint =3=

Well, they're blushing in the same screen. It's cute. Looks Shippy. All well <33

Thanks! ^^

As with DarkDreams in our Morpheusshipping thread, I will sort of be acting as Ambassador from the less supported Morpheusshipping. I will post pictures and support wherever I can, but please, don't try to convert me. I'm already a multishipper as is. *Sweatdrop* But other than that, I'll be your friend! I'll try to promote goodwill between our two ships!

Signed,

Sierra 117

It'll be great to have you here ^^

Thanks! ^^

Signed,

Sierra 117

Well, enjoy your stay here at the AdvanceShipping thread, Sierra. More the merrier :)

Also, I have another pic:
advance37.gif

Oh? Me and Princess, and me and Jabberwock are working on a fanfic collab. Believe me, it'll turn into "ADV fanfics and writing"

about the fanfic HTF is it rated r dont look like it to me.
anyways it was a cute one i gotta say ^^

Advanceshipping or Ash and May... POKEMON RANGER STYLE!! XP

s-1.jpg

Yeah i know, i would post some of the southlands stuff, but i don't know what parts to choose @@

about the fanfic HTF is it rated r dont look like it to me.
anyways it was a cute one i gotta say ^^

Advanceshipping or Ash and May... POKEMON RANGER STYLE!! XP

s-1.jpg

..?

The one me and Princess is doing is rated PG/G

The one me and Jabberwock is doing is R/M depending on which version gets chosen
--

Great art btw

We should make like...a mega ADV collab, starring writers such as Me, DD, Kiri and jabber....and make it only one page long, with each of us only submitting one word at a time >.>

I made a little Advance pic using MS paint and editing it with photoshop.

briannaadvance.jpg

As you can see Brianna is coming on to May's little secret.

Brianna: :naughty:
May::expect:

Drew: :drowsy:
Ash: :banana:

Sorry it looks horrible. I fail at making fanart on computers :-|

I made a little Advance pic using MS paint and editing it with photoshop.

briannaadvance.jpg

As you can see Brianna is coming on to May's little secret.

Brianna: :naughty:
May::expect:

Drew: :drowsy:
Ash: :banana:

Sorry it looks horrible. I fail at making fanart on computers :-|

Awww! It looks cute! Man I have to learn to draw in GIMP now so I can contribute a drawing...*goes to deviantart for tutorials*

Pic:

It's so cute <3
--

I was inspired by that screenshot I posted above. So I decided to make it into something that resembles a date..

May-Ash-Date-2.jpg

'Course, I screwed up again. Ash looks uncomfortable ;-; And they both look...Awkward

Bah, I need practice

^ no, no, it's actually very good DD ^^ better than what i could do anyway - i suck at editing pics -.- and i love your art pokefan :D you've got some admirationshipping and advanceshipping ;]

anyway.....new banner anyone?

Advanceshipping-33.gif

not really a dedication - and im not so sure where this came from :sweatlol: the idea was nagging at me though xD perhaps....this is what May feels during her travels. like, at some random time, she feels that something is wrong - and meanwhile, in sinnoh, ash is being chased by girantina or something of that sort xD that would be cute anyway ^0^

banner making 101: your banner needs to tell a story xD

*takes notes* O-kay!

Man, that banner is awesome. I really like the story it tells, I would use it, but the one you dedicated to me fits me better :D

Edit: Oh dear, that banner just inspired a fanfic. Thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom