• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were finished with the fanfic thing? Daww...I enjoyed it!

yeah.. i guess but maybe i could make a club for it.

why not a thread: becoz i tried it once to make a thread and that was no succes;)

That looks beautiful Princess!:kawaii: Why do you say it looks ruined?
And just wondering, do you use a tablet?(I'm sorry, I ask too many questions)
lol thanks honest-chan ;] and i used photoshop, as always ;] uhmm....basically i sketched the drawing, scanned it, copy and pasted into photoshop, then used the airbrush tool to color it in ^^

Its not bad, Princess, Its awesome!

Oh wow. You've drawn May to perfection :O The only thing I suggest is that you make Ash's neck a little wider. Other than that. It's awesome ^^ If I work out how to work my stupid scanner, i'll start posting my own art as well. Even though they're doodles from class*cough*
aww, thanks you guys ^^ i'll get better at fanart....one day....xD

*takes notes* O-kay!

Man, that banner is awesome. I really like the story it tells, I would use it, but the one you dedicated to me fits me better :D

Edit: Oh dear, that banner just inspired a fanfic. Thank you~
really? your welcome then :] i can't wait to read that fic ^^

So were finished with the fanfic thing? Daww...I enjoyed it!

oh no, we can continue - of course ^^ how about...for more productive posts....we can add some OOC stuff and also add some little part to the fic ;]

we left off...
Pikachu crept through the door and into the cold Night. He rushed to the field next to ash's house, between it and the Pokemon Lab. There, sitting on a bench by a dull lamplight, was May; Staring at what appeared to be an old photograph. Pikachu hopped towards may quickly.
"Pikapikaa!"
May turned and noticed the small adorable rodent. She felt embarrased with her big tearful eyes showing.
"Pikachu? what are you doing here?" She said softly...

The electric pokemon bounded toward the brown haired coordinator, its eyes questioning, as if to ask "What's wrong?"

May shook her head, wiping her eyes on the back of her hand. Why was she crying anyway?

"I'm...just...remembering..."

-----

OOC:

Pics!

Fan-Art3.jpg

Fan-Art9.jpg

Now continuing the fic:
Pikachu looked at the photograph that May was holding. It was a picture of Ash and May while they were still traveling in Hoenn.
"Pikachu..." the electric pokemon spoke softly as it looked at May endearingly. May turned to Pikachu.
"Pikachu, c-can I tell you a...secret?"

n156.gif

We should make like...a mega ADV collab, starring writers such as Me, DD, Kiri and jabber....and make it only one page long, with each of us only submitting one word at a time >.>

That... is a BRILLIANT idea, man! If we can get some refinement on the details before we start, this collab could quite possiby be HUGE! I'll accept PMs from all those interested.

Oh! I guess that I was right! Thanks!

New topic time!

Who do you think was the biggest supporter of Advanceshipping? (Pokemon-world-wise)

(Hopefully, this hasn't been asked yet :))

Now continuing the fic:
Pikachu looked at the photograph that May was holding. It was a picture of Ash and May while they were still traveling in Hoenn.
"Pikachu..." the electric pokemon spoke softly as it looked at May endearingly. May turned to Pikachu.
"Pikachu, c-can I tell you a...secret?"

As we left off...

"Y'see pikachu, my travels through Johto and Sinnoh felt..."
She paused as she wiped tears from her eyes. Pikachu leaned forward inquisitivly.
"They felt...empty. I met Ash at the start of my whole Journey, and those months I traveled with him in Hoenn and the Kanto frontier, I felt like I never wanted them to end. Then when Ash left for Sinnoh and I went to Johto, despite me making many new friends and encountering many new Pokemon, They all felt so lonely..without Ash..."
Pikachu's ears pricked...

I'm going to have to go with oscar and andi due to the fact that those two made me support ADV in the first place

PIC!
3413352469_a24eb23d99.jpg

I really like this pic. it shows how much Fun ash and May are, despite all the serious stuff happening.

For the contrary, i'm gonna put this whole Fanfic straight onto Microsoft Word, and with some editing, straight onto here as a Fully fledged Fanfic (Oneshot or continuous, depending on how long we go on for). Kudos to everyone who Participates!

Who do you think was the biggest supporter of Advanceshipping? (Pokemon-world-wise)

Oscar & Andi. Why? Cause I'm so bland and couldn't think of another answer. Plus, aren't they the only notable AdvanceShippers?

Pic:

ashmay1.jpg

^That is the best Advanceshipping Pic I've ever seen tied with a Pic of May Kissing Ash behind his hat, Ash's surprised expression is priceless ;-)

That... is a BRILLIANT idea, man! If we can get some refinement on the details before we start, this collab could quite possiby be HUGE! I'll accept PMs from all those interested.

OMFG u insane or something??

Htf is that possibly gonna happen and besides the guy said it was a JOKE

Oscar & Andi. Why? Cause I'm so bland and couldn't think of another answer. Plus, aren't they the only notable AdvanceShippers?

Pic:

ashmay1.jpg

Oh i saw that pic already in photobucket i didnt think it was cute so i didnt want to show it XP but its cute i guess

^That is the best Advanceshipping Pic I've ever seen tied with a Pic of May Kissing Ash behind his hat, Ash's surprised expression is priceless ;-)

Yea, that one is my second favorite.

Pics:

1805131.jpg

1393729.jpg

^Whats up with May on the second picture? She seems so tired and depressed...

And am I the only person continuing this fanfic thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom