• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Game Titles Officially Announced: Pokemon Black And White Versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with some in saying that I wasn't thrilled about the fifth generation names at first, but after a day of repeating them in my head and looking at the sleek new logos, they have grown on me very much so.
Either way, though, I'm just thrilled that generation five is finally on its way.

I wonder when TPCi will start translating(just wondering). I wonder if SK will get these early again.

So I guess it's Monochrome Generation now, just saw it on Bulbapedia.

So I guess it's Monochrome Generation now, just saw it on Bulbapedia.

Since the generations names aren't more than fan nicknames, it's nothing official, so BP saying it means nothing. Let's wait until the games are released and people actually start calling it one way or another. Personally, I'd rather call it Shades generation. Monochrome is good too, but too long IMO.

How about...

Pasty kid with a black-eye generation!

It's a chocolate egg, dark on the outside, white on the inside, and it comes with a toy!

kinder-surprise.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom