• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: good bye hunter J

take it up with the dudes who made pokemon

Hunter J isn't dead. She's simply too badass to die. Hell, she's the only badass villain character in the entire anime.

Seriously, the other villains are either comic relief or misguided idealists. I'll grant you that Cyrus was pretty dangerous with his nihilistic ideals (though he still falls into the latter category) and perhaps Giovanni would be a worthy villain if he ever did anything, but J is the only truly nasty, amoral villain the series has. She's in it for the money. She's not a good person deep down. She will actually try to kill you if you cross her.

She'll be back.

that happened a while ago guys stop watching dub
I shall say nothing at all to this, because it's the kindest thing I can say.

all she did was use hyper beam then turn you to stone

I personally think J might be mentally ill.

Edit: I might write a fanfic about it...hmmm...

and pokemon will know about this fanfic!

I personally think J might be mentally ill...

She seems more like a cold-hearted sociopath honestly. Why else is she so willing to break off deals and sacrifice her henchmen just to evade the law?

It's a shame she didn't get more appearances, her episodes were some of the most exciting ones. I hope 5th Gen brings another reoccuring villain as awesome as she was.

She seems more like a cold-hearted sociopath honestly. Why else is she so willing to break off deals and sacrifice her henchmen just to evade the law?

It's a shame she didn't get more appearances, her episodes were some of the most exciting ones. I hope 5th Gen brings another reoccuring villain as awesome as she was.

Hunter J was definitely my favourite villain in the Anime yet. So for one of the darkest villains to have one of the darkest ends, makes sense. Only one I can compare to is Cyrus, no one knows if he survived.

Seriously, the other villains are either comic relief or misguided idealists. I'll grant you that Cyrus was pretty dangerous with his nihilistic ideals (though he still falls into the latter category) and perhaps Giovanni would be a worthy villain if he ever did anything, but J is the only truly nasty, amoral villain the series has. She's in it for the money. She's not a good person deep down. She will actually try to kill you if you cross her.

She'll be back.

Yes i think she fled the ship on salamence but she went into a coma because of the damadge and salamence landed safely!if not rip myself... lol:look:

her ship blew up taking her out how could salamance do it if she took on water and escape the explosion

I think she died whe her ship sunk...we saw her mask float down to the bottom of the lake but maybe she'll come back behind the scenes?

she might if they want or show hunter J payed for what team G wanted

Aren't the lakes just illusions to hide the dimensions of the Lake trio? So she could have just been sucked into it. Not that I want this to be the case, just a possibility.

Or I could just be completely mistaken, due to how late it was when I watched the episode.

the ship blew up. I don't think anyone got sucked anywhere.

Aren't the lakes just illusions to hide the dimensions of the Lake trio? So she could have just been sucked into it. Not that I want this to be the case, just a possibility.

Or I could just be completely mistaken, due to how late it was when I watched the episode.

well she kinda falls into a trench then her ship goes she was sent there and blew up i think or not cuz it's hard to tell because under the guardian all we see is ground

I honestly wish she didn't die. The show kind of needed a psychopath/sociopath, not just a bunch of bumbling clowns.

well she did bomb the guardian and she took him so attack and kill eh... i think error and there part

I wish J had some sort of back story. If only they could somehow find a way to do that with her dead. Maybe someone related to her that found out about the explosion could explain it.

i searched her up on bulpapedia saying she lived a lonley life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom