• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread

I'd be disappointed if they couldn't let you go to the center of the city. I don't see why we can't, but it'd still be disappointing if that was the case.

If you look at the map in the screenshots, you can see the center looks like a plaza. You probably will be able to go there. Maybe for a battle, similar to the scene where you first battle team Galactic in D/P/Pt.

If you look at the map in the screenshots, you can see the center looks like a plaza. You probably will be able to go there. Maybe for a battle, similar to the scene where you first battle team Galactic in D/P/Pt.

Execpt it'll just be a big empty blob of blah after your done battling them, right?

Single pupose areas are so.....icky.

While the footage was limited to just the city (which actually confirmed my speculation, which is nice) it was really good. It would even be better if those billboards actually turned out to be electronic billboards, maybe even having multiple images, or in some cases, small clips of motion.

Hopefully next time we'll see battle system footage, since that will definitely be fun to see.

Did you noticed that the segment of the city in the clip is different to the image released a week ago in Coro Coro?

They are still polishing details. So we might see it smoother in the future.

1. Does anyone else want to murder every single one of the hosts, especially the one with the half-shaved hair and the one with the Hitler 'stache?
2. Did anyone else notice that the Lucario is clearly miked (listen for the rustling sound) for apparently no reason?
3. And I'm I the only one who looked at the map and saw that this city is clearly just a semi-circle (hence the turtle-shape), which would explain why they don't walk the whole way around?

1. Does anyone else want to murder every single one of the hosts, especially the one with the half-shaved hair and the one with the Hitler 'stache?

lol, not the girl, anyway. She's cute.

I like the girl, although she looks like a mouse.

Did anyone notice the new movie trailer?

Don't like it, don't watch it.
It's not like this series hasn't been running for more than 5 years now.

Anyone know of any Japanese (or other) city kind of like this one? In the real world?

Anyone know of any Japanese (or other) city kind of like this one? In the real world?

I guess it's more of an "I hope," but "I hope:"

maybehiroshima.png
=
41.jpg

...I hope T-T

2. Did anyone else notice that the Lucario is clearly miked (listen for the rustling sound) for apparently no reason?
3. And I'm I the only one who looked at the map and saw that this city is clearly just a semi-circle (hence the turtle-shape), which would explain why they don't walk the whole way around?

1. everyone but the girl. i especially wavt to kill the hitler stache one.
2.yep. i wonder if, in a few months, lucario will be zoroark
3.i didn't look at it, but i'm sure others did

Well, that was pretty cool.

Nice to see the large map at the beginning to tell us what the city looked like... sorta.

1. everyone but the girl. i especially wavt to kill the hitler stache one.
2.yep. i wonder if, in a few months, lucario will be zoroark
3.i didn't look at it, but i'm sure others did

The girl is Shoko-tan, by the way. :p

Wish I hadn't been in the middle of some things when this went on, what happened with Yadon this week? :< I like the Yadon stuff. xD

...I hope T-T

That's what I was thinking - there are a ton of smaller islands between Honshū and Shikoku, especially just off the coast of Hiroshima prefecture, and many of them are connected by bridges.

The girl is Shoko-tan, by the way. :p

Wish I hadn't been in the middle of some things when this went on, what happened with Yadon this week? :< I like the Yadon stuff. xD

thanks for the info :)

maybehiroshima.png
=
41.jpg

...I hope T-T

I was about to ask what city that was, but then I saw right here that it's from Hiroshima's website. Is there a particular reason you hope it's based on Hiroshima?

Don't like it, don't watch it.
It's not like this series hasn't been running for more than 5 years now.

I don't watch it, man, because I don't like it. And I merely expressed—using the hyperbole of death threats—how much I don't like it. Nothing wrong with that... besides the death threats...

That's... not in Tohoku...

Huh, I wonder if they really aren't going there.

Back
Top Bottom