• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread

Did you have to post that? Now everyone's going to be saying, "ORANGE ISLANDZ ARE GAMEZ NOA!

I was kind of hoping (but not expecting) for a very basic player-controlled camera. This is a step in the right direction.

lol, not the girl, anyway. She's cute.
Shoko-tan.jpg

1. Does anyone else want to murder every single one of the hosts, especially the one with the half-shaved hair and the one with the Hitler 'stache?
Nope. I like Mr.Moustache (I'm terrible with names...always have been. I can know someone by face for years, but names always go right by me), after all, he beats little girls with Ho-Oh and Groudon. I like the hosts very much.

Now I really can't wait for the games.

The camera angles are great... I like how you can actually walk all the way round the city and get back to where you started. Most DS games don't go that far into 3D, so I'm happy.

First of all, the city map does make it look like this is Hirsohima in the Pokemon world. Second of all, no one noticed the grey blob of a Pokemon OW by the glowing gate o doom next to its trainer?

That's Shoko-tan. She was Spiky-Eared Pichu, Infi, Allegra, and she will be a character in the new movie.

The human hosts are Robert, Tim, Shoko-tan, and then the three Professors: Red, Green, and Yellow.

Green is the one with the bizarre hair style, Yellow is the kind of big one... he's also the person in the Slowpoke costume... and Red is... the normal one I guess. It was either Archaic or Dogasu who said that the three of them are actually comedians.

IT looks like a Shroomish, cause of its odd gray green coloring.

That's Shoko-tan. She was Spiky-Eared Pichu, Infi, Allegra, and she will be a character in the new movie.

The human hosts are Robert, Tim, Shoko-tan, and then the three Professors: Red, Green, and Yellow.

Green is the one with the bizarre hair style, Yellow is the kind of big one... he's also the person in the Slowpoke costume... and Red is... the normal one I guess. It was either Archaic or Dogasu who said that the three of them are actually comedians.

I wish Bulbapedia's Sunday page at least had English translations of the host's names. Either way, if they are comedians, it really shows...which is a good thing.

Wait it seems next to the PC something strange is there too.

So this city is based on Hiroshima... So the region IS Chukogu.

So this city is based on Hiroshima... So the region IS Chukogu.

How do you know it's Hiroshima? It's likely, but it hasn't been revealed yet...

Could be based on Hiroshima, and the whole Ying Yang thing with the BW does seem to fit. But the names usually don't actually have to affect the region completely, unless the deepening of things is what is changing. The glowing green gate seems to be a proper building if you look at the map of the city in the beginning. It has a special marker like the PC, so I'm wondering, is it perhaps a bank. Yes I'm suggesting we have poke-banks now.

Last edited:

I was about to ask what city that was, but then I saw right here that it's from Hiroshima's website. Is there a particular reason you hope it's based on Hiroshima?

The main reason is because then they would be doing where I live and I want to see what sort of things they add in :p Showing the bridge early on made me think of the Great Seto Bridge, and if that city is based off of Hiroshima, and this is the Chugoku/Shikoku regions, then I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring ^^

So you do have a giddy fan inside of you wanting its deepest wishes. And here I thought you were a translating internet surfing cyborg.

So you do have a giddy fan inside of you wanting its deepest wishes. And here I thought you were a translating internet surfing cyborg.

Hiroshima could simply be where his server is based. You dunno.

Hiroshima could simply be where his server is based. You dunno.

No, Hiroshima is in the Chugoku region, which includes Okayama and Okayama City, which is where I live. And he knows I live here and that I don't just have my 'server based in Hiroshima' because I've 1) Put out the information of the Kanto and Johto HG/SS guides the day they were sold in stores here 2) Taken pictures from Corocoro that I've bought on the day it's been released plenty of times 3) Why else would I have bought a movie ticket 4) He knows I don't lie ;)

Here is you next to the back of a notice for my electric bill from the Chugoku electric power company, Okayama branch.

--If you still want further proof, I'm sure something can be arranged.

Last edited:

You know, I think the player shown in the video is the boy. The front part of the hat is red, after all.

Back
Top Bottom