• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

I see them combining them, but srsly people? Grey!? Can't you come up whit any better?
The obvious name would be "Michal Jackson version".

We'll have 4 Version's this Gen. It'll be Pokémon Black and White, then Pokémon Lain and Asian!

thisthread.jpg

It's too early to try and figure out if there'll be a 3rd version now. The first two aren't even out in Japan yet.

Black and White aren't even out yet, and the only Gen. V Pokes we know about are Zorua and Zoroark. And we hardly know anything about them. Therefore, if you're speculating about the third version, you're getting way ahead of yourself.

Or maybe Pokemon Grayscale ;p

Now that I think about it, grayscale fits as great name for the generation instead of the boring "monochrome" that BP has come up with.

Anyway, not every third version has to follow the pattern of the original two, so I expect something different than Gray. Maybe Purple.

I'm pretty sure about grey, since it'd make the most sense. On the other hand, the name of the third version doesn't always make sense. Did anyone ever guess they'd name Platinum like they did? Everyone was only betting on Opal/Topaz. However, I think the third version's name will still be related to colors somehow, be it Grey/Pink/Rainbow or Vomit Brown then.

They'll probably go with "Pokemon Gray" for the third version, but we can always hope for something cooler, like "Pokemon Zebra."

i think Pokemon Shadow would be a good name or pokemon shade. if there is one it will more likey be grey as everyone is saying

I'm just gonna call Pokemon Crimson and leave it at that. The name is already trademarked by Game Freak anyways.

Pokémon Grey/Gray seems the most likely, but I say that it is too similar to Silver and Platinum. I would like to see Rainbow or Spectrum like others have suggested, or maybe even Pokémon Clear/Colorless. I just hope it isn't grey/gray, even though it most likely will.

Pokemon Pokedotted.

But that wouldn't happen, so maybe Gray.

How about Pokemon Light Spectrum? Because it'd be everything between Black and White.

Back
Top Bottom