• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you miss Ash and Misty's arguments?

Do You Miss Ash and Misty's Arguments?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 60 48.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I didn't care for them

Votes: 22 17.6%
  • Another Misty thread, r u serious(Scott, Gible post here)

Votes: 24 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascada

Reaction score
This is not a Pokeshipping thread. Nor a thread to talk about how awesome Misty is, cause by now, we should all know that. :p

I was watching old Kanto episodes again, and I realized that Misty is the only one of Ash's friends who argued with Ash constantly.

You know what, I miss that. Though I love the new mature Ash, I do miss them arguing cause it was great comic relief.

Also, I miss Misty's bluntness. She would always call Ash out of his BS!

I hope that this thread can last, everyone is welcome.

Including those who hate Misty, since they claim that she was interesting at times, on the contrary to what us avid fans believe what was all the time.

I miss it so much, especially when Misty tried to cheer Ash up after losing to Ritchie the following morning, and then lost it when Ash was acting so nonchalante.

Also, I want to give everyone a heads up, I will be absent for a while due to exams, not wanting to spoil too much for Dawn's GF, and plans.

I'll be on for a short time period til then.

First off, I am not a PokeShipper. Just making that clear

Yes. I do miss their arguments. And I miss Misty abusing Ash. They were just so hilarious back then.

But Ash/Dawn arguments on DP make up for it because it brings back old memories.

For me it's like a pokeshipping thread so it would be moved into the a pokeshipping thread on pokeshippers paradise and make an argument for this, they might help u as well. So this thread would be close in no time.

Last edited:
For it's like a pokeshipping thread so it would be moved into the a pokeshipping thread on pokeshippers paradise and make an argument for this, they might help u as well. So this thread would be close in no time.

If this thread gets closed, it really is unfortunate and sad.

Why, you ask? Because Misty, being the very first friend Ash had, should be able to be taken seriously and talked about maturely.

Maybe us Misty fans would shut the hell up if a thread could stay open for a while.

I have to say, though, I love shippings, but people please, this is not a shipping thread, and thanks to the first response for writing that you aren't, because it shows this thread is open to all.

Ok, well i just say that misty always did abused ash for this five years.

I meant to pick the last one, but I still miss them.

I just miss Misty in general in the anime.

This, pretty much.

For someone who said that Kanto had classic comedy, to say that Misty was never funny, shows how closed minded you are acting.

Stop treating Misty like she's irrelevant, please.

not really, they were funny at times, but i just was more interested in the progression in the story, something master quest series was notorious for holding back. (darn those horrible filler's)

for the most part i did like misty, but she's gone now, don't really know for how many episodes, it just seems people mention her a little to much.

I didn't really care for them, and most of the time I found them downright annoying. So therefore, I don't miss them. But as you mentioned, J-Boogie, I did like her bluntness.

If this thread gets closed, it really is unfortunate and sad.

Why, you ask? Because Misty, being the very first friend Ash had, should be able to be taken seriously and talked about maturely.

Maybe us Misty fans would shut the hell up if a thread could stay open for a while.

I have to say, though, I love shippings, but people please, this is not a shipping thread, and thanks to the first response for writing that you aren't, because it shows this thread is open to all.

I was going to say, don't you guys have Pokeshipping thread to be able to talk about this stuff? Any ways I don't really miss it. In fact, no offense I wasn't a Misty fan. Some of the arguments were started for no reason by Misty, which a lot of the times got me angry.

Why can't people just let go of the past? In my case I'm indifferent, as I don't remember many arguments.

I'm not talking about Misty's departure, I'm talking about comedic factors that are no longer on the show because of it.

Please, don't get me wrong.

I'm just saying the real.

To be honest, I didn't really care about Ash and Misty's arguments. But I found them hilarious every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom