• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

I really like the spiky one... if it ends up a water starter like I think, it would be my first time picking the water one! xD

I think they'll look somewhat like this image... well, at least, it shows the typing I think about...

The Fire-Type looks like Tom Nook!!!

If that's the case, I'm gonna sue Nintendo for making me travel with a companion always taking my money!!!

XD

The Fire-Type looks like Tom Nook!!!

If that's the case, I'm gonna sue Nintendo for making me travel with a companion always taking my money!!!

XD

Lol, it was the sugestion of a friend... it [EDIT: HE] thought it looked like a racoon of some sort... and well, a fire tanuki would be very cool xD

you know... the one on the left might not even be a bird after all. look:

2j49fs7.png

it really does look like a bird though, so i think it could go either way. idk.

rw195i.png

so yeah. i personally like the first thingy. the bird one just seems too basic and ordinary.

I got my guess right here:
The_gen_5_starters__Me__by_Mackinz.png

oh and for the ones who think the left silhouette's tail end is fire... well, *shrug*. it doesn't look like fire at all. it looks waaay too solid and blunt to be a flame.

tbh, the left one really looks like a grass-type starter. the right one, the water-type starter (it looks like some sort of baby weasel/otter), and finally, the middle one looks like a fire-type starter. idk what exactly it isss, but it does look like a rabbit, a pig, or like... x_x lmfao, i don't know.

but yeah. that's what i think.

left: grass-type
middle: fire-type
right: water-type

Woah!! Big picture! Next time, try to post only the thumbnail or something like that, because now it's... kinda big. xD

Left one reminds me too much of Gogo.

nexmd2.jpg

Wow. Active thread much?

I lol'ed cuz right after I saw BulbaNews. 34 kicked in. XDDDDDD

Anyways I can't wait to see the Water starter. <3

I think the left one is water type.
The round part is the face (head turned to the side), has gills where its ears would be, has webbed fingers and a mermaid tail. That's how I interpret it.

I lol'ed cuz right after I saw BulbaNews. 34 kicked in. XDDDDDD

*goes to site*

Oh gosh..You're right. The heck is wrong with our fandom? I swear this is the only fandom I've seen that has silhoutte sex art.

The right one looks like a bird with a HUGE hat to me...

If the one on top is fire, what if the round thing on it's tail is the point that bursts fire.

I have a picture I did showing what I think they look like. I'll post it if you all want me to. My ideas are:

Left: Grass, Flying
Middle: Fire, Electric
Right: Water, Ice

I have a picture I did showing what I think they look like. I'll post it if you all want me to. My ideas are:

Left: Grass, Flying
Middle: Fire, Electric
Right: Water, Ice

I for one would very much like to see it :)

It's always nice to see speculation art. Post it, please.

Y does everyone automatically assume the middle one is a pig cuz it has a springy tail?:( its so stereotyping! lol

to me it looks like a cute little bunny^_^

Back
Top Bottom