• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: Evolutions and Pre-evolutions wanted?

I want to see a Jynx and Mr. Mime evo! :spin:

Re: New Eeveelutions?

I was hoping for Dragon, Bug and Steel, myself.

And What about Ferreon for steel? Ferrus is/was a sceintific name for Iron.

Faeeon for bug? I gues because the fae are bug like creatures or something..

And Necreon for ghost? Necromancy and stuff.

Groudonny said:
I gues because the fae are bug like creatures or something..

FYI: fae = fairies

Though a fairy eeveeloution would be really cute :)

I would like a Dragon and a Steel Eevee, and Gamefreak doesn't really care about stats and whatnot, not every pokemon is gonna be good for competetive, they're not aiming for that.

Dragon and Normal...
Normal has two abilities...
A new one and adaptability... or a different version of colour change.

As much as I love the Eevee family (and as much as I would love to see many more Eevee evolutions in the new games), I could totally see GameFreak not having the balls to pull the trigger and do something really gamebreaking or creative like this. Honestly, GameFreak is awesome and all that, and I love their ideas, but sometimes they are unwilling in my opinion to really shake things up (ie, it took us till gen 4, GEN 4!, to get a special attack version of Swords Dance). So while I wait with baited breath to see new eevee evolutions, I am not counting on it, and in fact, I am bracing myself not to see any at all.

I just hope that if they're ever gonna have a ghost-type Eeveelution, it'll be called Spectreon.

Here's sum more namez I made 4 other possible Eeveelutions:

Poison: Toxeon
Fighting: Brawleon/Matcheon
Normal: Plaineon/Blankeon/Eeveon (the third one sounds too much like Eevee, though)
Dragon: Wyverion
Bug: Arachneon/Taranteon (in case it's spider-like)

I think this gen is going to skip more Eeveelutions. I mean, it already has SEVEN. The only new thing I see them doing is switching from leveling up at night or by a rock, to a stone.

I'd like to point out all previous Eeveelution types were originally Special Attack powered.

I really want a flying eevee, but i can't imagine what one would look like... Other than that I'm fine with all the eeveelutions for now.

I'd like to point out all previous Eeveelution types were originally Special Attack powered.

This is known. =P Pretty much everyone has figured it out. Although there is no longer a difference in "special" and "physical" typings, we (those who remember it) will all know Grass/Fire/Water/Electric/Psychic/Dark/Ice/Dragon as special and Poison/Ghost/Bug/Fighting/Ground/Rock/Steel/Normal/Flying as physical.

This is known. =P Pretty much everyone has figured it out. Although there is no longer a difference in "special" and "physical" typings, we (those who remember it) will all know Grass/Fire/Water/Electric/Psychic/Dark/Ice/Dragon as special and Poison/Ghost/Bug/Fighting/Ground/Rock/Steel/Normal/Flying as physical.

If they do keep the "special" theme, then all that's left is dragon. But since they made the special physical shift, I hope they stray away from this and give eevee a fighting type evolution. A quadrapedal fighting type would be interesting. Maybe it could fight with its tail, since eeveelutions often have emphasis on there tails, such as espeon and leafeon. I'm not saying make another arm-tail like aipom, but something similar.

If they do keep the "special" theme, then all that's left is dragon. But since they made the special physical shift, I hope they stray away from this and give eevee a fighting type evolution. A quadrapedal fighting type would be interesting. Maybe it could fight with its tail, since eeveelutions often have emphasis on there tails, such as espeon and leafeon. I'm not saying make another arm-tail like aipom, but something similar.

What physical shift, we have seven, and they're all special.

Well, I agree that we need a Dragon eevee because it would complete the special cycle + be awesome. I also want Ghost & steel eevees though, cuz they're my fave types, a flying eeveelution since we need a pure flying type & normal, bug & poison eevee just because ;)

I like the Eeveelutions, but I really don't want to get to the point where there's 10 different convoluted ways to evolve Eevee into a different evolution that corresponds to each type. They were already kind of pushing it with Glaceon/Leafeon's "Ice Rock" and "Moss Rock" crap in Generation IV. Plus, the fact that every Eeveelution will have the same crappy stat distribution doesn't help, either, and Glaceon already felt a little forced because they ran out of stats for it to specialize in so it shares having Special Attack as its best stat with Espeon.

A lot of the Eeveelutions have the same problems. Shallow movepools. Little use outside of Baton Pass or Wish

I actually love the convuluted ways they evolve eevee and complicated evolutions in general & I hope they do more of it. I especially liked the Moss/ice rock thing and wish they'd planted one in Johto/kanto as well as Isshu.

Re: New Eveos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

I voted for Steel and Poison. I could imagine the deigns looking quite good.
A ghost one would make me laugh though.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom