• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Which new types would you like to see for Eeveelutions?

• Total voters
Re: New Eeveelutions?

@howardtheeduck and Outrage please if your going to argue take it to your private msgs or visitor msgs.some of us would like to read what other's think and not an argument. thank you for your cooperation

no need to minimod. I can handle it.

If they were doing anything wrong it was not talking about new eeveelutions, but they were talking about AN eeveelution so I can let that slide.

I go for Normal and Dragon.

Dragon? It's the last formerly Special type that hasn't been used, and dragons are awesome, anyway.

And as for Normal, it has been shown in Pokedexes that Eevee's branched Evolutions are due to genetic malfunctions. But what if it doesn't malfunction, and evolves naturally? Say by level - you'd have to stop it evolving into Espeon or Umbreon, but the new Eeveelution would be a... No, not Normal, the Creation type I suggested in another thread.

The rest, I can't imagine looking even remotely cute, apart from Flying, and that would break a pattern with either pure Flying type, or a dual-type Eevee. And aren't Eeveelutions meant to look cute?

Shuckle out.

we need a dragon type eeveelution but it won't happen..we under no circumstances need a normal eeveelution (we already have one in the pre-evolved form)...

I do believe that we will originally have an eeveelution of every type but it would be nice if they all stone evolved, none of this level up in a specific spot crap

Well excuse me for not reading through all 16 pages. Besides, Eevee still only gets Special evolutions even after they divided the physical/special thing. So try again, and try harder.

just because this happened with two eevees in this generation doesn't mean anything. they could have created those two ideas before they made the type change. so if they already created the two pokemon, why would they change it? also dark is now primarily physical now, besides like... one move?

And Vaporeon being part fish? It's clearly fish like fins growing out of its head and neck? Last I checked, Waterworld isn't Pokemon either, and Kevin Costner isn't a Vaporeon.

WaterWorld, Kevin Costner and Pokemon do not have to be related or the exact same thing. Its an example as to how a furry creature like Eevee evolves into a "fish-like" animal. NOT A FISH...but FISH-LIKE. Kevin Costner being human with fish-like features...hence, his gills. But does that make him a fish? No. He's a human with fish-like features, which makes him PART fish. Did he have scales? Nope. And neither does Vaporeon. I believe Vaporeon has blubber.

lol sorry i quoted both of you but i didn't know who to quote so i quoted you both. because the whole "scales" debate on vaporeon doesn't matter. i honestly don't think it's scaley (my opinion), i agree that it is more of a slick skin based thing that you see on a dolphin or something. but that's besides the point, a dragon pokemon doesn't need scales. in fact, (tell me if i'm wrong because i can only remember so much) a very few dragon pokemon have scales. dragonite's family line doesn't have scales. altaria? doubt it. actually, the only one that i can think of pretty much is kingdra (which I tend to acredit more towards their water aspect). but they could make the evolution have scales, it has irregular dna, the possibilities are endless, for what i care they can turn him into the empire state building for what it's worth. (a tad overexageration, my apoligies sirs)

I've always had these names in mind for some reason. Some of them are lulz though.

Flying- Aereon
Ghost- Phanteon
Steel- Steeleon (lol)
Ground or Rock- Lapisteon
Poison- Poiseon (lol- that and because Veneon just sounds awkward to me)
Dragon- Almost had it
Fighting- Still nothing

I'm mainly vying for a Flying type. :D

I think a Flying and Fighting-type eeveelution would be cool. They could oppose one another just like Espeon and Umbreon, and kind of like Leafeon and Glaceon. =) It would also be the first pure flying type!

Also, I was kind of thinking that just an ordinary, level up, normal-type evolution for Eevee could be neat. Eeveon! xD

Aw. But I like the eeveelutions. They're pretty good in game and all very creative.

In all honesty, I hope they pull another Gen. III and we get NO eeveeloutions.

At all.

@ outrage. I never said that vaporeon had fur, i was merely pointing out the possibility of fur instead of scales. This debate could go on forever, so this is my last comment on it, here atleast. . .

On the topic of a new pokemon taking over the previously physical types, this is a very good idea. Maybe base the form on a more upright animal, like a merecat (timone from lion king) or something, but closely related to eevee in the looks and genetic make-up department

they should make a.... Steel eveelution! and a dragon! and a poison!

they should have a dragon type.. oh and a steel type... not to mention a poison type... how bout a GHOST type... and wouldn't a fighting type have a lot of badassery... ooh a rock type would also be pretty shweet... a ground type too!... what would people thing of having a bug type? oh the first flying type!! oh and they can throw in a normal evolution also for shits and grins.

Re: Evolutions and Pre-evolutions wanted?

* A Smeargle evolution: "Paintergle" (?)
REASON: Just because I guess… I saw "Puppalette", which was a good prevo design, but I think Smeargle’s stats can do with a boost. The evolution could learn every move through "Sketch" as well, but would probably also have another signature move.
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Level Smeargle up while it’s holding "Paint Box." (?)

* A Sableye evolution: "Ghosiris" (?)
REASON: Because Sableye’s single stage. I know some people are worried about overpowering the Dark/Ghost combo but I think it's stats would go to the level of Spiritomb…
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Level Sableye up while it’s holding "Black Cape". (?)

* A Spinda evolution: "Twirlda" (?)
REASON: Spinda's weak; I want every single Pokemon to be battle-worthy because it'll allow peopel to have more variety in their parties! "Twirlda" would be an Ursarang-like evolution.
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Level Spinda up while it's holding "Hyper Claw".

* A Castform evolution: "Formsky"
REASON: A weather-based evolution would work.
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: (Similar to Wormadam): In the sun: Sun Form "Formsky". In the rain: Rain Water Form "Formsky". In the snow or hail: Snow Cloud Form "Formsky". To make it evolve, give it the "Plasma" and level it up.

* A Kecleon evolution: "Dinokleon"
REASON: Woo! A big dinosaur thing!
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Level Kecleon up while it's holding the "Hyper Claw".

* A Spiritomb pre-evolution: "Soulomb" (?)
REASON: Because...
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Obtain at Spirit Tower after 16 people have been greeted on Wireless. "Soulomb" evolves after it is leveled up after another 16 people have been greeted (making the total 32).

* A Rotom evolution: "Zapstom"
REASON: Because I want to see one!
OBTAIN/EVOLUTION METHOD: Rotom evolves if you use the "Cyberstone" on it.

Many of these pokemon, Rotom, Spiritbomb, Kecleon, Smeargle, Spinda, Sableye, and Castform are designed to be single stage.
Because... Pokemon that don't evolve just seem like a gimick.
And some of these are meant to be gimmic pokemon.
For example, Kecleon, Smeargle, Castfrom, Spinda, are meant to be gimmic pokemon.
And notice how neither of the Ghost/Dark pokemon evolve? Wonder if there's a reason....

Absol pre-evolution (Losba(As you can see, I can't come up with a name))
REASON: Because Absol seems too overpowered to evolve, and I want a baby Absol!
OBTAINING METHOD: Hatch from egg received from ??? that you team up with. Losba evolves when leveled up holding the Curved Horn.

[/QUOTE]Now, obviously the evolutionary families of the new pre-evolutions and evolutions would have to be carried over.
New stages listed here (41) + old Pokemon that need to be carried over = 92
Add the 70 completely new ones to that = 162
Add 28 Pokemon from older generations to bring the Regional Dex to 200, the same number as the Hoenn Regional Dex.

New Generation: ~111
Regional Dex: 200

(And I want to COMPLETELY GET RID OF SINGLE STAGE "FILLER" POKEMON!)

Are there any thoughts, agreements/disagreements?
Discuss.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 162+28=190 not 200.

Dunsparce evolution. Better stats and better attacks to make it the #1 Serene Grace abuser. Need I say more?

It would be nice to see a Smeargle or Spinda evo, but as gimmick pokemon, they won't get them.

I'm amazed there are two threads on the same topic, and the newer one didn't get closed. -gasp-

Steel type sandslash evo, trade with metal coat

dragon type yanmega evo, trade with dragon scale

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom