• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, the poké balls near his gym are brown, which means he could very well be another rock-type gym leader. ground-type is another possibility.

Lol, is Dento trying to bring sexy back with that pose? There's your bishie eye candy, ladies.

Iris isn't too bad either, pretty interesting look.

I'm going with a theory that Dento is just a waiter in Aloe's Gym/Restaurant.

I'm going with a theory that Dento is just a waiter in Aloe's Gym/Restaurant.
I hope so.

Just because Gamefreak has intended for the games to have the original feel like the first games, that doesn't mean writers have to take the same approach by copying the original saga. I'm sick and tired of gym leaders in the main cast. :sweat:

Besides, I think the official site would have mentioned if he was actually a gym leader but nothing like that was written in his bio.

could dento be the first gym leader

Please no, that would make him a copy of Brock.they should try something new.

after looking at Aloe and dento game artwork, it seems to me that they are found in the some kind of a cafe, Aloe looks like a chef and Dento is obviously a waiter.

There's your bishie eye candy, ladies.
No kidding. I actually didn't think he looked too bad to begin with, but that image of him is just so...<333

Between this and the rumors of Miyano doing his voice, I'm already sold on him being here instead of Takeshi.

Lol, is Dento trying to bring sexy back with that pose? There's your bishie eye candy, ladies.
Wish he looked good in the anime too. I just can't force myself to like his whiteless eyes. X_X

And Kojiro didn't count as a bishie?

Watch Dento get more attention from all the girls than Ash.

*bites underlip* That apron...

That translation says she isn't the main girl meaning White, there is nothing in that post that says she is not a game character.So there is still a chance for Iris.

Yeah, the blog says it "looks like" Iris is an anime-only character, not that she definitely is.

Watch Dento get more attention from all the girls than Ash.

*bites underlip* That apron...

I could see him attracting the girls which would be a funny opposite compared to Brock being attracted to the girls.

I could see him attracting the girls which would be a funny opposite compared to Brock being attracted to the girls.

That'd actually be an interesting way to keep Brock in the cast, imo. And with Dento's knowledge on Pokemon, Brock would feel that he'd need a new bag of tricks to impress the ladies. Perhaps that "new dream" of his would help him with this...

(Of course this is only if he stays in the cast.)

Wish he looked good in the anime too. I just can't force myself to like his whiteless eyes. X_X
Am I the only one who thinks that his no-having-eyewhites could just be an animation error? They're not that uncommon.

I think not having the whites in his eyes was a deliberate move to make him slightly different for the show.

I hate to bring up this example, but look at Brock. Not only were his clothes different, but his hair was shorter and his skin was darker than the original art depicted him.

Dento might be the same.

In any case, I like both his art and animation. How they outfit him with his personality is the real kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom