• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Actually, destiny bond works until you attack again. In game, If I want to kill something, I just use destiny bond then start using items. Of course, I'm not sure of full paralysis, freezing, flinching, etc are acounted for or not. Its a good thing to look up.

I suppose we could test that on Shoddy with Thunder Wave and Destiny Bond. Flinching isn't very likely on a lead though (other than Fake Out, which doesn't affect most pokemon knowing Destiny Bond).

How much damage will this Swellow's Facade do to the common Tentacruel?

Swellow-Flame Orb
Jolly (Spd+,SpAtk-)
252 Atk/4 SpDef/252 Spd
Facade
Protect
U-turn
Brave Bird

no, alot higher than that. magnezone was used on 7.37 % of team in july, and 31% of magnezone carried scarves, so about 100 times the previous estimate. CS maggy is on approx 2% of all teams, or 1/50 battles you have.

btw, you can find that info for magnezone and all other pokemon here

On a lead Aerodactyl, would Whirlwind work as a substitute for Taunt/Rock slide/Earrhquake? I'm trying to have the element of surprise...

@Paras question:

http://waitingforseedot.appspot.com/

FEEBAS: Learn Flail at level 30
LOTAD: Breed male FEEBAS with female LOTAD
PARAS: Breed male LOTAD with female PARAS
HERACROSS: Breed male PARAS with female HERACROSS
HERACROSS: Learn Counter at level 25
PARAS: Breed male HERACROSS with female PARAS

cuts down on the egg chain

@Paras question:

http://waitingforseedot.appspot.com/

FEEBAS: Learn Flail at level 30
LOTAD: Breed male FEEBAS with female LOTAD
PARAS: Breed male LOTAD with female PARAS
HERACROSS: Breed male PARAS with female HERACROSS
HERACROSS: Learn Counter at level 25
PARAS: Breed male HERACROSS with female PARAS

cuts down on the egg chain
Would the baby still learn Flail if the mom has it? I thought females didn't pass down any moves? o.o

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom