• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who's your favorite of the waiter trio?

Who's your favorite of the waiter trio?

• Dento

Votes: 41 44.6%
  • Poddo

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Koon

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuTaipu

Reaction score
Dento , Poddo or Koon? :)
Koon's probably my favorite. I like his hairstyle.

I liked Dento the most at first, but after getting a closer look at his eyes, they really bother me...

I think I like Koon the best. I really wish we could've been able to battle all of them in Black and White.

Hmm. It'd be between Dento and Corn.

... I'll have to go with Corn since I like his hairstyle.

I liked Dento the most at first, but after getting a closer look at his eyes, they really bother me...

I think I like Koon the best. I really wish we could've been able to battle all of them in Black and White.

Isn't that anime only though? The eye thing.

I like them all in terms of design, but for simplicity's sake, I'll say, Pod.

Isn't that anime only though? The eye thing.

Due to the low quality of the artwork we had gotten beforehand, it looked like that. But see here?

VSDent.png

Due to the low quality of the artwork we had gotten beforehand, it looked like that. But see here?

VSDent.png
Its more noticeable on the large coro coro scan as well versus the one they have on Bulbapedia in case people are thinking it was a sprite colour mistake.

OH, I see. It looks better there than in the Anime though
The anime seems really off-model with his design for some reason since it looks fine on his Sugimori art too. One of the early anime designs made him look like he had an over-sized head.

hard to choose between them, but if i have to ummmmmmm...Dento.

Pod. Looks the best. And he's a fire user.

I'm surprised at how close the poll results are! Dento is winning by one the rest have 6 votes. Anyways, I like Pod because of his epic hair and cuz I will whup him with my Tsutaja.

why does everyone spell Corn as Koon (some people just won't accept the obvious romanization)

if you're going to romanize it

shouldn't it be Kōn? or Kon..

because his name is NOT pronounced like coon..it's pronounced like Con

I really like all 3, but I guess I'll go with Corn. He has blue hair :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom