• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CUTENESS!!!

Nice pic!

Anyway, I might as well post these, since I might not get on later.

Here's my BMGf Christmas Card~:

hni0092.jpg
Oh man! I look like Pedo Claus! Oh well, I lost a beard soon after~

Here's two more!:

You see, accessories and hair make the person. Look at me while like this:

hni0093.jpg
I look different. Almost Caucasian, or a bit of French in there.

But remove my glasses and fix my hair...

hni0094.jpg
...y soy un tigre. Rawr~

This is my secret to having messed-up-yet-nice hair. I brush it all the way back, then I either shake my head savagely, or do that and hand-fix it a little afterwards. Just a tip for other guys here.

Looking cool. Nice hair. :D

30v1vlg.png

errr, hi.

You're very cute. Also nice hair. ^^

To whoever asked where I was in my first picture:

I was in a shop trying on a fedora xD There was a mirror and I had my phone, and then I finally gave in. Mom made me take off the fedora though ):. I told her I wanted it and she said "No, because it's for a man."

... I seriously had a "WTF?" face on <.<

011.jpg

The first day I got my haircut...way back in July. =P

DSCI0278.jpg

A more recent picture...from about 2-3 weeks ago.

Hmm, not sure if I posted this picture here or not... anyways, here's a pic a friend took of me over the summer at a pop fest I was at. I was walking to a restaurant with a band to get some food. Over my arms are my all-purpose-bag carrying my camcorder, batteries, extra tapes, and who knows what else, as well as my tripod's carrying bag. I'm wearing a favorite They Might Be Giants shirt. This was the first big day of the fest for me, and I'm looking somewhat bright and awake here. Fortunately there are no pictures of the next day after I had slept in my car.

41230_1318926462546_1512308491_30671813_1355021_n.jpg

Thanks for the brushing. I had been all over the town by that time, as well as hanging out in a hot bar watching bands play, so my hair was a bit sweaty and mussy at that point.

Hmm, not sure if I posted this picture here or not... anyways, here's a pic a friend took of me over the summer at a pop fest I was at. I was walking to a restaurant with a band to get some food. Over my arms are my all-purpose-bag carrying my camcorder, batteries, extra tapes, and who knows what else, as well as my tripod's carrying bag. I'm wearing a favorite They Might Be Giants shirt. This was the first big day of the fest for me, and I'm looking somewhat bright and awake here. Fortunately there are no pictures of the next day after I had slept in my car.

41230_1318926462546_1512308491_30671813_1355021_n.jpg

Hey, look at that, you sorta look like your avi too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom