• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution als

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

When I saw this, I literally squealed in excitement! Can't wait for the events to start now!

Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution

I'm not so happy with the way the article refers to Zorua as Zoroark's "offspring." The two are never referred to as being related in the movie (they even seem to go out of their way to not state that Zorro'ark is Zorroa's mom), and none of the books that came out after the movie's release refer to them as mother and son (daughter?), either.

So, in the end, people assumed that Zorua was Zoroark's child? Maybe it's just a companion.

It's nice to finally see an announcement for the movie. Of course, it was only a matter of time after we got Zoroark and Zoura's English names.

*Insert generic comment on how Game Stop won't do these events in Canada*

*Insert generic comment on how a US cart will never get the event in the UK*

Yeah, I'm American, and even though I live in the UK, I was stupid enough to get a US cart of everything. So I'm relying completely on Wi-Fi for everything.

*Insert generic comment on how a US cart will never get the event in the UK*

Yeah, I'm American, and even though I live in the UK, I was stupid enough to get a US cart of everything. So I'm relying completely on Wi-Fi for everything.

*insert generic comment on how Australia is left out of everything and thus this event probably won't happen here*

*Insert generic comment on how Game Stop won't do these events in Canada*

I hope that YTV airs this though. They showed Arceus and the Jewel of Life even before the American airing, which I unfortunately missed (both times it was aired).

Since there's no word on Celebi, I'm hoping they'd make that one a wifi event.

I guess you can say you and I are experiencing outrage. :mad:

I'm not one to give Gamestop much credit, guys, however I do have to wonder why this event is showing up not only on the American English PokemonGoldSilver.com, but the Canadian English site, as well:

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/ca/#/news/trio/

Normally, the American and Canadian English Pokemon sites are virtually identical, except when there's a retail event going on in the US; that news has never been mirrored on the Canadian equivalent before today. That, along with the note about how French versions of Hg/Ss won't be compatible (Hg/Ss were the first Pokemon games sold in Quebec as French language titles) leads me to believe that we'll be getting these ones.

Last edited:

Perfect timing. The distribution starts on the day my vacation ends. -_-'

I'm so glad that the Shiny Crown Beasts are finally going to be distributed for the English games. My older brother works at Gamestop so he should be able to get the Crown Beasts for me (I don't see why I have to go lol). I'm also glad that it seems our Canadian friends will be able to participate in this event.

I hope that they'll give them on WiFi too... so far the only event I ever got was Mew in HG
It's a little surprising to me that they let you get all three rather than have to choose one like they did in Japan - it is hard to choose one of them... if I had to choose one, I think it'd be either Suicune or Raikou... cause Entei's shining colors aren't as different from its usual and really don't look so "special" like Raikou/Suicune to me

I'm sure that the Beasts will be given out over Wi-Fi later. The same happened this year with Pikachu-Coloured Pichu and Jirachi; In-Store giveaway, and later on they were given out over Wi-Fi, and made available to the EU.

So, the trailer pronounces Zoroark as "Zoro-ark". Makes sense considering Zoro = Fox, but when I watched the Japanese trailers, it sounded like "Zo-rark".

Haha, this will be fun. ...wait, these events, d-do they seriously lock out Action-Replayed games? D8; C-Cause if that's the case, then only my sister's Pearl and SoulSilver versions can be used.

wow it airs on grandpa's birthday

>> I should go with my SS and HG.. and the others and get a whole big bunch of the trio..

Damn!! I was happy until I found out it was NOT on Wi-Fi. And even better it starts two days after I leave the US. I can still watch the Movie though, yay!

so...question. I'm new to these crazy events. You can only have two wonder cards per game...I have SS, with the Mew from this fall. So I can put one on that cart and the other two on my Platinum game..but then if they decide to do the Celebi distribution, I won't be able to put it on either game?

Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Raikou, Entei, Suicune to be

This kinda sucks for me because I want all three of course, but the way they are spaced might prevent me from doing so. I live in a small town in Montana three hours from any Gamestop so even if I do get one, I'll only get one. Lame.

so...question. I'm new to these crazy events. You can only have two wonder cards per game...I have SS, with the Mew from this fall. So I can put one on that cart and the other two on my Platinum game..but then if they decide to do the Celebi distribution, I won't be able to put it on either game?
Three Wonder Cards. You can delete Wonder Cards. I've gotten probably 14 different Wonder Cards on my Pearl.

Oh, curses! Another non wi-fi events... this sucks (hate gamestops, since I can't go to any of them T_T). At least, I hope the movie celebii turns into something downloadble only by wi-fi...

Oh, curses! Another non wi-fi events... this sucks (hate gamestops, since I can't go to any of them T_T). At least, I hope the movie celebii turns into something downloadble only by wi-fi...

Celebi hasent been mentioned which leaves me to believe it will be Wi-Fi only sometime after the Beasts. The beasts may go to wi-fi after Celebi ends, one at a time for a week or 2. Im so happy we are getting them, its about time. Its safe to say that would be the last wi-fi event before black and white come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom