• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they be drastically different? I assume TPCI will stick to their new personalities and it's not like their voices are going to change. No need to worry.

Why would they be drastically different? I assume TPCI will stick to their new personalities and it's not like their voices are going to change. No need to worry.

I Agree, Zoppi does have his share of mistakes, like thinking the TRio Aren't Fun in JP, and Idiotizing them, but it doesn't means he'll drastically Change their Personalities This Time.

Fundimation has been known to leave the jap music in the show in some anime dubs like the DBZKai. I like their dubs better anyways.

Who's dubbing this season? 4kids or TCPi?

Fundimation has been known to leave the jap music in the show in some anime dubs like the DBZKai. I like their dubs better anyways.

Who's dubbing this season? 4kids or TCPi?

TPCi. Duh!

^^There Are People That Weren't Watching The Show Before, And They May Not Know This Information, You Know...

Then again, Funi only licenses their shows for the US, while TPCI distributes their version of Pokemon to almost every country besides Japan. Could account for needing to streamline the music selection, but doesn't make it any less sad.

I think it would be funny if this saga keeps all Japanese music. It would show they are listening.

BW has some cool music. I hope they keep it.

And if TPCi must put in their own music, they should be better than in DP because those were dull yet they tried to suit the moment but failed to. The new music for BW should be great. You know, rocking like The Ultimate Challenge or We Will Carry On for epic battles or touching for sad scenes while showing honest-to-god effort.

Also they should replace less JPN tracks. Like only replace one, two or three tracks if they insist but not all or most of them.

That would be completely awesome if they kept the music, but I think that's wishful thinking

the chances of every music being kept are about the same of jimmy zoppi getting rid of his 5 year old head cold

anyways i expect to see a few paint edits mainly since bw used stronger Japanese characters then dp did''

the chances of every music being kept are about the same of jimmy zoppi getting rid of his 5 year old head cold

anyways i expect to see a few paint edits mainly since bw used stronger Japanese characters then dp did''

It aint Japanese. It's a fake made up writing because 4kids thought America couldnt handle seeing Japanese Kana on screen.

It aint Japanese. It's a fake made up writing because 4kids thought America couldnt handle seeing Japanese Kana on screen.

but if ash is reading a book and it has all these strange texts that the kids don't know'' there gonna be confused

No need to worry.

Must...avoid...obvious follow-up joke.

I gotta say, Iris' voice is a huge step up from her japanese one. I've never been fond of that kind of high pitched voice that's going for obvious moe appeal, so having her sound a little more normal seems good to me.

How on Earth are kids going to be confused about something like that?

um because even though the language isn't really japanease its so where near close to English and the kids wouldn't understand it at all

I think what Eitaro is getting at is, kids wouldn't care. They're too busy watching the pretty Pokémon and bugging Mummy and Daddy to buy them the games.

Pidove has a dub voice, how unnecessary. All Mamepato does is make bird noises.

Pidove has a dub voice, how unnecessary. All Mamepato does is make bird noises.

no in episode 3 it actually said its name'' when it fainted

also has anyone seen the new Pokemon black and white preview from the tour

om pretty sure a girl is singing the opening 'cause after the preview it showed everyone and a girl sung Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom