• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics!

The one with Kyogre as the worst roommate ever made me laugh uncontrollably... Maybe because he looks like he's stoned or something in the pictures.

Believe it or not, I was reading the Sunday comics when I actually found a Pokemon Black and White joke in a newspaper comic!

foxtrot_gigalith.gif

Last edited:

Believe it or not, I was reading the Sunday comics when I actually found a Pokemon Black and White joke in a newspaper comic!

foxtrot_gigalith.gif

Yesssss... YEEEEESSSSSSS!!! I love Foxtrot, and I was very sad that Bill Amend stopped doing dailies. But his humor is still great!

Yesssss... YEEEEESSSSSSS!!! I love Foxtrot, and I was very sad that Bill Amend stopped doing dailies. But his humor is still great!
Yup. Foxtrot is amazing. It's in my top 3 comics (up there with Calvin and Hobbes and Pearls Before Swine).

omg i'm never going there again! D:>
comic170.png
comic192.png
comic188.png
comic168.png
comic155.png
comic153.png
comic66.jpg
comic57.jpg

Last edited:

I know this is a necro-quote, but I thought I'd point this out: the current human record for solving a 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube is just above 1 minute.

So does that mean a human has outperformed an Alakazam? Or does it just mean that Alakazam is physically clumsy?

I know this is a necro-quote, but I thought I'd point this out: the current human record for solving a 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube is just above 1 minute.

So does that mean a human has outperformed an Alakazam? Or does it just mean that Alakazam is physically clumsy?

i'd say the pokemon did pretty darn well considering it held 2 spoons in its 3 fingered hands while doing so. the human had (i assume) 20 fingers and no spoons. :smokin:

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom