• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics!

i'd say the pokemon did pretty darn well considering it held 2 spoons in its 3 fingered hands while doing so. the human had (i assume) 20 fingers and no spoons. :smokin:
I'd say a human with ten fingers on each hand would be pretty clumsy

It was using its psychic powers to move it. Why it didn't use the simplest solution of just breaking the cube with its mind and rearranging them back to normal is beyond me.

I know this is a necro-quote, but I thought I'd point this out: the current human record for solving a 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube is just above 1 minute.

So does that mean a human has outperformed an Alakazam? Or does it just mean that Alakazam is physically clumsy?

That human probably practiced quite a bit before achiving its goal. This was Alakazam's first time even seeing a rubix cube.

Does it make a difference that it says "advanced Rubik's cube"?/doesn't know much about Rubik's cubes.

Does it make a difference that it says "advanced Rubik's cube"?/doesn't know much about Rubik's cubes.

if you count a 5x5 Rubix Cube as advanced, then maybe. the standard are 3x3.

and to stay on topic, this has always been one of my favs:
pokemon-fly-syther-pigeot-pigeoto-pikachu-ash-misty-brock-obama.jpg

rarecandytreatment-bumbazzle-gastly-pokemon-behind-the-mask-smackjeeves.png

ash-caughtem.gif

tumblr_laxem1mdoD1qeqtp6o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

A new one from Awkward Zombie
comic193.png

An old Rare Candy:
dream_on_by_bummerdude-d3avz9o.png

Last edited:

In-The-Machine is awesome, isn't he? He made those epic Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Plasma comics, and the ones making fun of N.

^^ OMG OMG

i literaly fell of the chair with that one!!

XD Lavender, that one was the best ever

53e765868ue6Y.png

Last edited:

^ This one is so true, my head is hurting from so much laughing xD

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom