• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Could Hilda's Haxorus have Mold Breaker? o.o Sometimes Haxorus can have Mold Breaker, which means Earthquake will hit even Levitating Pokemon.

Thank you, now I remember the little ability activation sign appearing. It does have Mold Breaker, but that doesn't stop the fact that Hilda apparently doesn't care who she takes down as long as she wins. :dodgy:

Forgeting my Global Link account and password and everything else,so I cant use it anymore.

*head explode*

:| That moment when you only have a master ball left on a pokemon you really catch but is really easy to catch...FUUUUU ~

MiuMiu! :sweat:

Okay, I have a few more:

Moments one and two--I'm in the Dragonspiral Tower, my Brave Natured Munna at the head of my party, ready and willing to catch me a 'load of Goletts. I run into one, switch my Munna with my Sigilyph (who was at level 37 at the time) and use Air Slash, which is how my hubby had been catching all of his.

I got a crit hit. I fainted the very first Golett I encountered. It doesn't seem like a huge deal but I had said I was going to *catch* every Golett I ran into; I wasn't going to faint any! :banghead:

Guardian spent an hour and a half staring at the walls of a PC box. Yes, she had to be punished for her slag up.

After a few dozen catches, I run into another Golett. Hit it with a Yawn from my Pansear, switch to my Galvantula and use Signal Beam. Enter crit hit number two. Another Golett faints before me. I am aghast.

Jolt was used as a sacrifice in the next capture; she was walloped within a micron of fainting by the next Golett she faced. Again, she needed to be punished for that kind of slag up. Don't worry, I healed her... eventually. And I got myself a Brave Natured Iron Fist Golett with a really nice Attack stat who is now my strong and wonderful Golurk, Riser. :crush:

Moments three and four--I'm in the small court, going up against a Smasher. She sends out a Lilligant, which proceeds to spam my team with a combo of Teeter Dance, Quiver Dance and Mega Drain. A battle that should have taken me maybe three minutes lasted around thirty because of that BS. She knocked out my poor Litwick at least five times but somehow Smolder managed to get the win for me.

The next flipping day I fight a Ranger who has a Maractus. That blasted thing spams my team with Ingrain, Accupressure and Mega Drain, with a few Needle Arms thrown in for good measure. This battle only took around fifteen minutes, as Smolder had inflicted a burn and the stupid cactus ran out of attack moves. My sweet Samurott, Prima finished that pile of slag off with little trouble after that. But I swear to Primus if I ever see those two Grass types again, I'm settin' 'em both on fire and roasting marshmallows over them as they burn! :evil:

Moment five--As I'm surfing around, I run into a female Blue Stripe Basculin. This twerp at level 7. So it's an easy catch, right?

WRONG.

I blew a Quick Ball, a Nest Ball, and a Net Ball on her before she finally stays in a Timer Ball. Losing the Quick Ball wasn't so annoying, but the other two were: I had her Paralyzed and down to one HP! And she was only at level freaking seven!

When I caught her, I named her Jerkface. It seemed to fit.

My Pansear lost to a grass type Pokemon that was only three levels below him. I was like "How do you lose to a grass Pokemon that is three levels below you?"

My Pansear lost to a grass type Pokemon that was only three levels below him. I was like "How do you lose to a grass Pokemon that is three levels below you?"
I feel for you, believe me.

As much as I loved my Pansear Ember, he had to go. He wasn't winning against those he had a freaking type advantage over and Work Up didn't help him at all. He's cute, but he's a horrible Fire type. Now the poor thing is a blasted box warmer. =/

using metronome and getting a move with recoil tht kill me

No. The correct answer is using metronome and it triggering Explosion or Self-Destruct. I had that happen three times while training Togepi.

I soft-reset to get a Shiny Rayquaza, and it knocked itself out. It took me DAYS for him to show up, and it knocked itself out.

Wasting all of my Ultra Balls just trying to catch a freaking Ditto in the Giant Chasm!

I was training my Yamask on Route 9, and this one Minccino pops up. I tried to use Will-o-wisp... or Energy Ball, I dunno... but of course Minccino was faster and used Sing. I use Full Heal. Minccino uses Sing again. I use another Full Heal. Guess what Minccino does next? You guessed it, Sing. There goes Full Heal #3.

Also, this one time in Diamond, I was in the wi-fi Battle Tower and went up against someone with... I don't remember what else they had, but their last Pokemon was Blissey. My last Pokemon was Vaporeon. Both were holding Leftovers.

No. The correct answer is using metronome and it triggering Explosion or Self-Destruct. I had that happen three times while training Togepi.

I had that happen once with Mew against the Elite Four. D:

I was battling Dialga in Pokemon Diamond, My pokemon were on low HP due to the previous battle with Cirus and in the middle of the battle i accidently tapped 'Run' with my DS stylus....
FUUUUUUUU

In Pokemon Emerald, when the Zigzagoon chasing the professor was shiny. :(
ALSO, in Leaf Green, when I soft reset my game and found a shiny parasect. I had ONE POKEBALL and "ARG! IT WAS SO CLOSE TOO!"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ouch. Two shinies lost from lack of Pokeballage. If only I could concoct the same excuse for my one lost shiny.

Hoenn Elite Four. Nuff said.
Actually, not enough said.
DOUBLE TEAM DOUBLE TEAM DOUBLE TEAM DOUBLE TEAM SAND SAND SAND SAND SWAGGER SWAGGER SWAGGER SWAGGER LOLIHAVEASUPEREFFECTIVEMOVEFOREACHMEMBEROFYOURTEAM LOLOLOLOLOL FULL RESTORES FULL RESTORES.
>>>>>>>>:/

MUNCHLAX used Metronome!

Waggling a finger let it use Splash!

But nothing happened!

(It made up for this, however, by KOing Caitlin's Bronzong with a Metronomed Searing Shot!)

(With a mustache)

MUNCHLAX used Metronome!

Waggling a finger let it use Splash!

But nothing happened!

(It made up for this, however, by KOing Caitlin's Bronzong with a Metronomed Searing Shot!)

(With a mustache)

That happened to me with a Togetic, actually

When I discovered that trying to skip over all the idiotic credits nonsense after defeating Ghetsis can reset your game and force you to start where you last left off... >_>

Why the HELL is it that they don't just save before the credits like with the Hall of Fame inaugrations from the previous generations? I had to start over from back when I was at the entrance of N's castle thanks to their stupidity. Goddamn pricks.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom