• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

A few things -
1. Can I resend the same pokemon back to the dream world? I like my mew being there.
2. You can only wish for one pokemon - the others completely disappear?
3. When I could choose what pokemon I wanted to take back to the entralink - how would it ever be possible to have more than one pokemon in there? Thanks

A few things -
1. Can I resend the same pokemon back to the dream world? I like my mew being there.
2. You can only wish for one pokemon - the others completely disappear?
3. When I could choose what pokemon I wanted to take back to the entralink - how would it ever be possible to have more than one pokemon in there? Thanks

1) yes, i've sent the same pokemon multiple times into the DW
2) yes they disappear if you wish for one of them to go with you. If you don't wish for any they will still be listed the next day as well.
3) no clue :S

Hey, today when I visited DW I made a couple of visits to the island, and they went fine, but on one visit I got this weird popup every time I clicked on an item sparkle:

picture.php

The next time I went to the island, everything worked normally and was in English. It was just this one visit, but I can't read Japanese... I think they might have forgotten to translate this text? I can't tell if it's an error or what.

Has anyone else gotten something like this, and does anyone know what it means?

All I can understand from that screen is the Katakana: "Data" and "error". From what I can gather, there was probably an error when the area was loaded, since it appeared every time. I haven't gotten anything like that, though.

All I can understand from that screen is the Katakana: "Data" and "error". From what I can gather, there was probably an error when the area was loaded, since it appeared every time. I haven't gotten anything like that, though.

Thanks! :)

I find it hilarious that even though he's obviously exploiting a glitch in the game's programming, he still ends up short of the 30000 mark. Great game, guys.

3. When I could choose what pokemon I wanted to take back to the entralink - how would it ever be possible to have more than one pokemon in there?
I know, right? It seems like a complete contradiction - you can't access the Island until you send the Pokémon to the Entralink, so the only way to get a second Pokémon on the board is, well, to get rid of the first one.

What happens when you wish for a Pokémon, then exit the Dream World without waking the Pokémon up, wait a day, and attempt to cross the bridge the next day, with a Pokémon still on the board?

Other than that, the only reason I can think of is that it has to do with promotions -- special promotional Pokémon which you enter a code for would end up on the other empty spaces on the board. Who knows.

You mean, in the Entralink, or on your Friend Board?
Coz, for the Entralink, just dont pick up your Pokemon from the previous day, and it will still be there when you add more Pokemon to the Entree Forest.

And for the Friend Board...Well, theres clearly a coloured pin system present...but we probably dont have access to it yet. Like, in the Japanese DW, you can visit someones Island if they appear at the Wishing Tree, but you cant in English yet.

I find it hilarious that even though he's obviously exploiting a glitch in the game's programming, he still ends up short of the 30000 mark. Great game, guys.

Lol yes. I usually just go as high as I can, just so I don't waste the berry. I hope they add more games soon

So adding that small scoop automatically makes the ice cream stay on or something?

Apparently so. It works for me anyway. Though you have to be really quick with it sometimes.

Currently waiting to go on with my black. Still saying my game synch is out of power.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but how exactly do you go about getting female Pokemon from the Dream World? Do you have to score a certain amount of points in the mini-games? If so, what do you have to score? Or does that only matter for getting rare moves?

I'm not sure if I'm just insanely unlucky or just sucking too badly on the mini-games... but I haven't gotten a single female Pokemon yet (aside from female Nidoran, which is obviously always going to be female). I really want a female Exeggcute. :( Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but how exactly do you go about getting female Pokemon from the Dream World? Do you have to score a certain amount of points in the mini-games? If so, what do you have to score? Or does that only matter for getting rare moves?

I'm not sure if I'm just insanely unlucky or just sucking too badly on the mini-games... but I haven't gotten a single female Pokemon yet (aside from female Nidoran, which is obviously always going to be female). I really want a female Exeggcute. :( Thanks in advance for any help.

Unfortunately, you're just unlucky. Genders are assigned randomly after you finish the mini game. The only thing the score determines is what moves it will have. Gender ratio does also play a part, but most DW Pokemon are 50/50.

I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but does the Island of Dreams tend to "die" after a while of playing? I am very finicky when it comes to playing with pokemon, and one day, I was constantly rejecting offers to play because I didn't want the pokemon that was there. After several entrys to the island without befriending any pokemon, I eventually came upon emptiness. There were no sparkles, no rustles from pokemon, or anything. It kind of sucks because I was never able to find the pokemon I wanted, and as much as a reentered the Pleasant Forest was still completely empty.

Fortunately, after 24 hours and logging out of the Dream World I was able to find the encounters again, but is this suppose to happen?

I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but does the Island of Dreams tend to "die" after a while of playing? I am very finicky when it comes to playing with pokemon, and one day, I was constantly rejecting offers to play because I didn't want the pokemon that was there. After several entrys to the island without befriending any pokemon, I eventually came upon emptiness. There were no sparkles, no rustles from pokemon, or anything. It kind of sucks because I was never able to find the pokemon I wanted, and as much as a reentered the Pleasant Forest was still completely empty.

Fortunately, after 24 hours and logging out of the Dream World I was able to find the encounters again, but is this suppose to happen?

Yeah, after about 4-5 times going through it, wild pokemon and items will not appear until the next tuck in.

Unfortunately, you're just unlucky. Genders are assigned randomly after you finish the mini game. The only thing the score determines is what moves it will have. Gender ratio does also play a part, but most DW Pokemon are 50/50.

Really? I wasn't sure because I know I haven't been getting very high scores on the mini games. In that case, are you sure the Dream World isn't just heavily biased toward giving out male Pokemon then? I've only been playing for a few days but seriously... all I ever get are males. ;__;

Is there a limit to how many DW Pals we can have? I am trying to accept a DW Pal request but keep getting a message that my list is full and to adjust my list in my profile? Do they mean delete some users? I heard you get DW points by making getting new DW Pals.

Can you be able to only choose 1 Pokemon on the Tree of Dreams? It's because I've befriended many Pokemon and I want to send them all on my Pokemon White game, but the DW just ask me to give one berry, and I'm willing to give each berry for all of my befriended Pokemon, so is there no way to send all of my befriended Pokemon on my game and only to choose one of them?

Thanks! :)

What is the limit for Dream pals?

Is there a limit to how many DW Pals we can have? I am trying to accept a DW Pal request but keep getting a message that my list is full and to adjust my list in my profile? Do they mean delete some users? I heard you get DW points by making getting new DW Pals.

is there a limit on DW Pals? cuz at most i see people with is 5 but i already have 2 dwp's and have like 2 friend requests pending, and now i just got 5 more dream world pal friend requests on back log for me to accept D: how many can we have?

Edit: ok i just saw that one of my DW friends has 8 dw pals, so maybe you can have at least 10?

ok i just figured out what our DW pals limit is, and sadly its 8 total :/

and yes when it says ur list is full they mean delete someone. you can do this on you PGL profile under the DW tab (purple). and this is how you get DW points (scroll to the bottom)

I LOVE dream world. Has anyone received their eeveeloution yet. I got Flareon.
My question is, how do other people visit your house?

Really? I wasn't sure because I know I haven't been getting very high scores on the mini games. In that case, are you sure the Dream World isn't just heavily biased toward giving out male Pokemon then? I've only been playing for a few days but seriously... all I ever get are males. ;__;
It seems to be, and for good reason. In all the times I've played, only about 1 out of every 5 Pokémon, sometimes 1 out of 10, are female. I don't think the score would influence it, but then again I'm only basing this on observation.

Back
Top Bottom