• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Here's one of my stories, about a good edition to my team. I just read it's Pokedex entry from Black, and... well, you'll see.

Shapes in the Deep.
Thursday

I was on the S.S Magnificent. It was an old ship, exploring uncharted waters near Unova. I looked down at my partner, Nidoran. He was quite pleased to be on this creaky old ship, with the water lapping aginst it's sides. At night, we tell tales to each other. Mine aren't very good, just some stories about my journey thrugh Unova. As I went to bed, I saw something outside; a strange, glowing orb. When I inquired the captain, Mr. Crown, he confirmed it was probably a lantern thrown over the sides of the boat.

Friday

Something odd happened today. One of the first mates disapeared. And there was sea water splashed in one cabin. I don't know where he ahs gone, neither has any of the crew, but Mr. Crown suspects he's in the galley, having a drink. He's going to check later. I'm off to do some fishing now. I'll write in the morning.

Saturday

We found the first mate while we were fishing. His lifeless body was caught in the net with a shoal of Remoraid. He seemed to have died in terror, a horrified face on for ever. Mr. Crown is getting a bit worried- another person went missing during the night last night too.

Sunday

We found this one too. He was in his room, dead. There was sea water all over him. But that wasn't all. A strange, goopy sunstance too. More and more people are going missing. Now it's only me, the Captain, a sailor called Robert and another called Kevin. We're turning around, back to Unova. Nidoran seems increasingly scared. I don't blame him.

Monday

I was woken by Nidoran screaming during the night, and I went to console him. Then, I saw a glowing shape heading to the Captains room. I followed it quitley. I saw it in the captains room, hunched over him, drawing a blue essence from him. Then, it floated through the wall. I checked him- he was dead. Both my Nidoran and I are terrified. Here's a sort of picture of the thing-
Body10.png

Tuesday

I am the only one left on the ship. I checked all the other rooms- Kevin and Robert are dead too. I have no idea how to pilot home. And I hear something... Oh Arceus. I see a glow behind the door. Nidoran's going to check what it is... I'm leaving my cam corder on to film what's happening as proof for when I get back to land. Goodbye.

Video Recording:
A tall boy and a Nidoran are at a door, which has a blue and pink glow from behind it. The boy picks up a bat. The door bursts open, and two Jellicents appear- a male and a female. They glow ominously, making a low, moaning noise. The boy swipes at the Blue one- it passes right through. The Pink one spews water at the Nidoran, who faints. The Blue one shoots a ball of darkness, which hits the boy. The boy falls to the ground. The two Jellicents hover over the pair, and draw blue essence from them. The boy and Nidoran stop moving. The two Jellicents then fade, and water comes through the door way, and-kzzt. KZZT. KZZZZZZZZZT.

At Two O Clock last night, the S.S Magnificent sunk in uncharted waters. A search party is being sent out to find them. It is unokn what Pokemon live there.

And the search party will suffer the same fate...

Well, Hypno's pokedex entry is pretty much a creepypasta of it's own:
It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized....

This goes nicely with the topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo

Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy, you will be
Away from home, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free to frolic, be free to play
Come with me to my cave to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
These ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Now look to me, the pendant calls
Back and forth, your eyelids fall

Oh, little children, you cannot leave
For you, your families will grieve
Minds unravelling at the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

Do not wail and do not weep
It's time for you to go to sleep
Little children, you were not clever
Now you'll stay with me forever

You'll never look at Hypno the same way again...I don't...

^^ i REMEMBER THAT ONE!!!!!

It nearly made me release Erlking (my Hypno)!

also - i have a Pasta being made

It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized....

Remember in FR/LG a little girl is in a forest on one of the islands and says a scary pokemon is following her.

What is it?Its a Hypno.Who attacks you as well.Because Red was a kid.

Here's my New one! (another one's being made)

What i was, i'll never be Again
Sand...
Sand everywhere...

when i was a little kid, i remember mommy used to bake me cookies, they were truly delicious, i loved being with Mommy and Daddy, we also used to train our Pokémon together, it was so fun! they were so kind with me...

however, one night, while we were training in the sandy construction site, Daddy suddenly fell down and disappeared from our sights, Mommy became frantic trying to reach him in the sand below, but, she was soon gone too...

''what should i do?'' was the question dancing on my head, i ran to were they disappeared, but suddenly i felt the rough sand engulfing my body, but surprisingly, i then fell down, realizing i was in some kind of cave, this was kind of startling, since i had the impression that i was stuck in the sand for a lot longer...

i also realized, however, that i hadn't touched the ground, something felt funny, i also thought that i was alone, but i suddenly realized that two silhouettes were also there, But... they weren't human... they were some kind of ''shadow'', they had a really thin, but long body, they had red eyes, and their ''tails'' were holding some kind of Oval appendages, i then decided to join them so i wouldn't be alone.

years had passed since i met up with Mom and Dad, we had to grow stronger, we learned of our new, acquired powers, and we started training against the Pokémon of that cave, which we discovered to be a lot bigger then we expected...

however, one time, after Mommy and Daddy beat a bunch of the Pokémon in the vicinity, they both started to shake and glow strangely, i was very happy for them, all that training finnaly paid off!

but... to my horror, they didn't seem to recognize me, their eyes gleamed in the dark, Blood-red, Mommy launched at me, floating in the air, i tried to avoid, but Daddy's, now cold, arms grabbed me, Mom then got close to me, i saw her eyes up-close, the sand everywhere, the smell of rotten substances in the area made me cringe, but before i knew, Mommy's teeth pierced my tender skin, Dad then joined her, i begged them to stop, but they didn't hear me, it hurts... it hurts too much Mommy... Daddy... please... Stop, i cried; as i was being consumed, i began to remind myself...

when i was kid, Mommy used to bake me cookies, they were truly delicious!

''Hey Look! two Cofagrigi! - said the eager Teenager''

''Liepard - use Night Slash!''

the trainer's Liepard then lunged at the Sarcophagus Pokémon, and quickly slashed them with its claws, fainting both

Liepard Received 1080 Exp, Lipeard grew to LV50!

''Good Job Pal! Let's get going now!''

OK OK, it could have been better...

Last edited:

An other reason Always keep a dark type pokemon with you ^_^

Here's my New one! (another one's being made)

What i was, i'll never be Again
Sand...
Sand everywhere...

when i was a little kid, i remember mommy used to bake me cookies, they were truly delicious, i loved being with Mommy and Daddy, we also used to train our Pokémon together, it was so fun! they were so kind with me...

however, one night, while we were training in the sandy construction site, Daddy suddenly fell down and disappeared from our sights, Mommy became frantic trying to reach him in the sand below, but, she was soon gone too...

''what should i do?'' was the question dancing on my head, i ran to were they disappeared, but suddenly i felt the rough sand engulfing my body, but surprisingly, i then fell down, realizing i was in some kind of cave, this was kind of startling, since i had the impression that i was stuck in the sand for a lot longer...

i also realized, however, that i hadn't touched the ground, something felt funny, i also thought that i was alone, but i suddenly realized that two silhouettes were also there, But... they weren't human... they were some kind of ''shadow'', they had a really thin, but long body, they had red eyes, and their ''tails'' were holding some kind of Oval appendages, i then decided to join them so i wouldn't be alone.

years had passed since i met up with Mom and Dad, we had to grow stronger, we learned of our new, acquired powers, and we started training against the Pokémon of that cave, which we discovered to be a lot bigger then we expected...

however, one time, after Mommy and Daddy beat a bunch of the Pokémon in the vicinity, they both started to shake and glow strangely, i was very happy for them, all that training finnaly paid off!

but... to my horror, they didn't seem to recognize me, their eyes gleamed in the dark, Blood-red, Mommy launched at me, floating in the air, i tried to avoid, but Daddy's, now cold, arms grabbed me, Mom then got close to me, i saw her eyes up-close, the sand everywhere, the smell of rotten substances in the area made me cringe, but before i knew, Mommy's teeth pierced my tender skin, Dad then joined her, i begged them to stop, but they didn't hear me, it hurts... it hurts too much Mommy... Daddy... please... Stop, i cried; as i was being consumed, i began to remind myself...

when i was kid, Mommy used to bake me cookies, they were truly delicious!

''Hey Look! two Cofagrigi! - said the eager Teenager''

''Liepard - use Night Slash!''

the trainer's Liepard then lunged at the Sarcophagus Pokémon, and quickly slashed them with its claws, fainting both

Liepard Received 1080 Exp, Lipeard grew to LV50!

''Good Job Pal! Let's get going now!''

OK OK, it could have been better...

DAMN
This one was very very cool.

Gave me shivers. :ksmile:

DISABLED by partywithmaracas on dA.

When it comes to pokemon my favorites have to be Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. When I was a little girl I'd dream of having a puffy Jigglypuff. I even used to have a bunch of Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff plushies. They would surround my pillow and each night I would cuddle with a different one, just to make sure they each got some love. Anytime my Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff used Sing, I would hum the little tune with them, thinking it made my chances better for the opposing pokemon to fall asleep. I was very naive back then but it was blissful innocence to be honest.

Hell I even played Jigglypuff in the Brawl games. I didn't care if anyone else didn't like her, I did.

So when I got my hands on Pokemon Soul Silver when it first came out, I of course made it my mini mission to find a Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. I went through the game, waiting for Puffs Tuffs to show up. I encountered the occasional trainer with a Puff or Tuff but I soon found out that Jigglypuffs could only be caught in one set area, which I later found to be the games Safari Zone, and Wigglytuffs could not be found in the wild at all for me.

At that point Safari Zone was not active for me so I was stuck waiting a little while longer to capture my beloved Puff.

After a week or so of battling and school work Safari Zone was finally available. I went there once I had to chance to go and went on a hunt for Jigglypuff. And of course it was not easy. I ran into maybe 8 the first trip and lost all 8 of them. I remember calling my DS lite a cheater.

Next day though I finally caught my first Jigglypuff. I happily named her Juun and put her in my party asap. It took some time to get her up to the level of the rest of my team but well worth it for me. I even kept her Sing since it felt so nostalgic to hear that lovely tune again.

Sadly school got busy for me for a while so I was forced to put my game on hold. But once I got my free time back I went right back to work, making sure all my pokemon loved me, especially my Juun.

But I still didn't have my Wigglytuff. I didn't want to lose Juun so I thought about getting an already evolved Wigglytuff, since Safari Zone has proven its dislike of me. So I set a call out on the Wireless Trade asking for a Wigglytuff, any gender and any level. I wasn't picky at the time but now I wish I had been picky. In exchange for a new Wigglytuff I put out a wonderfully bred Totidile that had some killer moves, even for a level 6.

I waited for hours, thinking someone would see the quality right away and send a trade. I waited days, maybe someone would just happen to want a Totidile to raise. Nearly two weeks had past and I still had no response. I had already given up hope and was ready to use a Moon Stone on Juun

I ended up checking one last time to make sure, and I wanted to get my Totidile back somehow if no one was going to take him. But it didn't send me to the main menu for the Wireless Trading. Instead I got the dramatic evolving music and a pokeball came flying from the top screen to the bottom. Finally I got my Wigglytuff.

I quickly logged out to see my new friend. A female Wigglytuff, level 26. The name was a bit odd though. DISABLED. In all caps. I didn't get why someone would name a Wigglytuff that but I had seen stranger names for pokemon. I just wished I could have changed it but for some reason you could never change the name of traded pokemon.

Its information was a bit odd but I was never one for those kind of details or learning the meanings behind those details.

Gloomy nature.

And it only knew one move. Sing.

I didn't recall ever seeing Gloomy before but I had seen Timid so I figured if they can be shy they can be sad too. Though you would have to wonder what pokemon would be Gloomy. And the fact it only knew Sing did bug me. It would have been nice if its previous trainer left some more moves but I had some nice TMs to try on it anyway.

Despite the off information I was eager to try out the Wigglytuff in battle. I checked my characters bag and picked the best TM I was almost sure it would work, I ended up picking Hidden Power,Swagger, and Explosion. I headed over for the nearest patch of grass and walked around aimlessly looking for a fight.

Battle music on and the pokemon is a Ponyta. I picked Fight and used Sing, just to make Wigglytuffs first fight easy. It failed.

Well I knew Sing didn't always work so I didn't think anything of it.

Ponyta used Tail Whip. It was cute but only lowered my defense.

My turn again so I used Hidden Power, just to see if I was in the right place for it. I wasn't since I barely made a nick in the Ponytas HP. It used Tail Whip again. I figured that the game was using that same trick the lower level pokemon used.

This time I tried Sing again. The screen acted like it had used sing but there was no sound.

"Sing was disabled."

I just stared at my screen. How was its Sing unusable? Was it a stupid trick?

I let Ponyta used its Tail Whip again but then WigglyTuff shook a bit like it was suffering from an effect. I thought I saw the sprite change but then I realized that I probably got a glitchy pokemon.

I cussed a bit, pissed that I lost a good pokemon for a hacked one. I didn't want this one messing with my game I picked Run.

"DISABLE wants to fight. You could not leave the battle."

"Oh come on!" I remember saying out loud. I kept thinking that it was probably about to ruin my game. I thought Ponyta was about to attack this turn but it didn't. Its little sprite shook like it was poisoned.

"Ponyta was frozen in fear. It might not attack."

I knew this was getting to weird. I tried to pick Run again but another weird text came up.

"DISABLE wants to fight. You cannot leave the battle."

I didn't even see that the text was different this time....

I was able to pick another option. I couldn't run so I fought. I tried Hidden Power again.

"Hidden Power was Disabled."

I had to pick another one...

I tried Swagger.

"Swagger was Disabled."

What was doing this to its moves? All these questions popped up in my head, one after another. What did that guy who gave me this Wigglytuff do? I have to escape, I can't keep this pokemon. I knew I could just turn the game off, but I wanted to see what was happening. I wanted to see what was wrong with "my" Wigglytuff.

I was stuck with only two options: Sing and Explosion.

Sing was already Disabled from past attempts so I could only used Explosion. That move would take out the Wigglytuff and the Ponyta too, ending the battle. I thought that maybe it was a good thing.

"Explosion was Disabled."

I didn't even have a chance to react before more text came up.

"DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled."

It was doing it on it's own. The sprite started shaking a bit more then before, more obviously.

"Ponyta is frozen in fear. It can no longer escape from battle."

I felt my heart start to pound. Maybe this what Ponyta was feeling at the time.

"DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled."

"DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled"

"DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled"

"DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled.DISABLED tried using Sing. Sing was Disabled"

Each time the text passed Wigglytuffs sprite turned dark and darker.

"DISABLED used Struggle."

I watched in horror as the Wigglytuff used Struggle, like it had no other moves to use. Most of the time it didn't even hit the Ponyta, just Wigglytuff, like it was hurting itself.

The Ponyta finally fled from the battle and the sequence ended. I wished I could have gone with it. Since Wigglytuff was first in my party it was walking along with me on screen. Its colors looked dirty and red could be seen on it. I turned my character to talk to it.

"...."

It didn't say anything to me. I tried again, becoming strangely desperate to figure out what was happening to the Wigglytuff I was so joyed to finally have.

"......"

"I just wanted to Sing..."

I wasn't sure who was talking. Maybe it was a voice over I thought. I talked to it again.

"Why...why....why can't I Sing?..."

"Just..Sing....sing..."

Each time I spoke to it, its cry grew softer and softer, like it was a toy breaking. I began to feel bad for Wigglytuff and headed back for the city to heal it. It was the least I could do before I turned my game off, taking it back to the time when I just barely got it. Before I used it.

Sadly we didn't get far. We encountered another pokemon battle, another Ponyta. I picked Run but just like last time:

"DISABLED wants to fight. You cannot escape the battle."

No one had time to react for what happened during this fight. Ponyta was too slow for some reason and was stuck in battle. The options menu did not come up for me.

"DISABLED tried to use Sing.Singsingsingsingsingsingsingsingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

There was so much text it moved off the box itself. It was finally glitching out I thought.

"DISABLED used Struggle. It Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled. And Struggled."

With each Struggle, Wigglytuff took more and more damage, though this time the wild Ponyta got hit more this time too.

"The Wild Ponyta Fled."

I thought the fight was over but the battle screen stayed up. I began mashing the buttons, thinking maybe it was going to talk again and I needed to press A or B. The screen faded and changed to the evolving screen. I couldn't speak. My heart sank and I felt my eyes water. The once normal Wigglytuff sprite was faded. It's left ears was torn off and red pixel covered the broken end. Its tired eyes were pitch black, with only a red dot to show its pupils. Even its mouth had red coming from it, like blood was dripping out.

"Why can't I Sing? Why? Why?"

"Can you Sing?"

Yes or No.

I picked no. I just wanted this to end.

"You're lying. You..can Sing. Give me your Sing."

Yes or No.

I hit No about 4-5 times.

"Sing.Sing.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS(*&*&(($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

The speakers let out a high pitch screech, making me drop my DS to get it away.

I ran out of my room and called a friend. I couldn't touch the game after that. My friend came over, seeing as I could not hide the panic I was feeling. She laughed at me but I told her I wasn't touching the game. She picked it up for me and looked at it, shaking her head as she turned it off and closed it. She handed it back to me.

"I think you broke it." she told me, leaving my room and heading for my living room.

She stayed with me the rest of the day and night. I couldn't get that image out of my head.

The next morning, with my friend sitting next to me, I put the Wigglytuff up for trade. I found someone that was offering a Cynaquil in exchange for a Wigglytuff. I hit the button as hard as I could, wanting it to hurry up. The trade went through.

I still have that Cynaquil. Whoever had him named him Hurry.

Here's some fan-art by another dA user.

disabled_wants_to_fight_by_mannietheleopard-d3a80kn.png

What really creeped me out was the one about Glitchlett. Hoo boy. I am scarred. 'Something underground was hurting it'...

And now so as never to abandon my game again, I'm off to Black...

Well, after a nightmare I had last night, I felt inspired to write the following creepypasta. And it doesn't help that I have a Drifloon plush in my bed...

I love the Pokémon games, but what really bugged me was how exaggerated some of the Pokédex entries were. Like Kadabra's FireRed Pokédex entry, which states that a boy with psychic powers transformed into a Kadabra. Give me a break.

My friends all knew how I felt about the Pokédex's tendency to stretch the truth, too. One of my friends, a ROM hacker, gave me a small package on my last birthday. I opened it up, and it contained a DS cartridge. Pokémon Diamond. My friend called it "Pokémon Diamond of Truth". He said it was a regular Pearl version, but edited so the Pokédex entries weren't quite so exaggerated. This pleased me greatly. Naturally, I went up to my room that night, and started to play. I picked Chimchar as my starter, and made note of the Pokedex entry;

"It agilely scales sheer cliffs to live atop craggy mountains. Its fire is put out when it sleeps. "

Interested to see what my friend meant, I went into a battle with him over wireless. His Parasect used Spore on my Chimchar. Sure enough, Chimchar's sprite changed- no flame on the tail!

This was fantastic. I played through the game, catching a Bidoof and a Shinx in the process. After I reached Eterna City, I decided to double back to Valley Windworks, as it was Friday and I wanted a Drifloon. However, Drifloon wasn't there. Confused, I went in and talked to the little girl. Instead of her usual speech, she said;

"The balloon Pokémon comes here every Friday night! But I'm not supposed to go near it..."

That was odd. Then I remembered that Drifloon's Pokédex entries usually talked about how children who grab it tend to end up missing. I smiled. My friend really didn't miss a beat! So I returned to the Valley Windworks that night. There was Drifloon, floating there as usual. I saved my game, lest I knock it out, faced Drifloon, and pressed A.

"FLOOOON!"

Odd, I don't remember it being in all caps. The battle then commenced as usual.

"A wild DRIFLOON appeared..."

OK, now I'm sure there was supposed to be an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence. Thinking nothing of it, I watch as my character sends out Luxio. I select "Spark", but oddly, Drifloon moves first.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Scary Face!"

Scary Face? Since when does Drifloon learn Scary Face? But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

"LUXIO became terrified!"

Luxio's Speed was supposed to decrease. What is this?!

"LUXIO is terrified!"

"LUXIO is too scared to move!"

WHAT?! I select Spark again, now a little freaked out. Drifloon moves first again.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Torture!"

Then came the Scary Face animation, followed by the animation that happens with Curse, you know, when the nail gets driven into the Pokemon's body? Except it happened to Luxio. Luxio's HP then plummeted to 1.

"LUXIO is in agony!"

"LUXIO is too scared to move!"

Now completely freaked out, I select "Run".

"There is no escape."

"The wild DRIFLOON used Drag To Hell!"

The animation for Constrict played, then both Drifloon and Luxio slid to the right and off the screen. The battle ended abruptly. I was back in the overworld, and Drifloon was gone. Then came the text box:

"DRIFLOON took LUXIO to Hell!"

"..."

And then Drifloon's overworld sprite appeared once more, and a battle commenced again. This time, however, the music was lower in pitch and slower.

"The wild DRIFLOON returned..."

"Go... BIBAREL..."

I selected Run.

"There is no escape. Foolish mortal."

The text changed. What in hell was going on here?!

"The wild DRIFLOON used Torture!"

"BIBAREL is in agony!"

I check my party. Luxio is gone! An idea then occurred to me. I went into the bag and selected a Poké Ball and used it. Drifloon was sucked into the ball, but escaped almost immediately. Then this is what I see.

"The wild DRIFLOON used Embargo!"

"ADAM can't use items anymore!"

Wait a second. Adam was MY trainer name! I try to use another Poké Ball, but once I click "use", I get the following message:

"Hurry, get away!"

And then I'm back to the battle screen. Reluctantly I select Bibarel's Water Gun, but then...

End of battle. Same story now. Drifloon returns, and the battle starts up again. The music is so low and slow now it sounds downright demonic.

"DRIFLOON is back..."

"ADAM is refusing to send out MONFERNO!"

"The wild DRIFLOON used Psychic!"

"ADAM was forced to throw the Poké Ball!"

"Go... MONFERNO..."

I was very scared at this point. I knew what was going to happen, and I knew there was no stopping it. But then I remember, I gave Monferno my Quick Claw! I'm not sure why I did it, but now I have a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, the Quick Claw can activate, and Monferno can KO Drifloon and end this nightmare! I select Flame Wheel, and to my delight, the Quick Claw activation animation plays!

"MONFERNO used Flame Wheel!"

YES! It hits Drifloon, its HP goes down and... stops... at... one...

"The wild DRIFLOON endured the hit!"

WHAAAAAAAT?! And then the following text appears;

"DRIFLOON: Compared to the flames of Hell, a Flame Wheel is nothing."

"The wild DRIFLOON used Drag to Hell!"

"ADAM is out of living Pokémon!"

"ADAM dropped P5,000 in sheer terror!"

"..."

"ADAM blacked out!"

Then the screen went black, and the text came up. But instead of saying I scurried to a Pokémon center, it said:

"ADAM tried to flee to a Pokémon Center, but DRIFLOON wouldn't allow it!"

Then I returned to the overworld, still at the Valley Windworks (now in the midst of a thunderstorm for some reason), still facing Drifloon. I couldn't do anything. The d-pad didn't respond. The X button didn't work. All I could do was face Drifloon and press A.

"DRIFLOON: Did you really think I would let you live?"

And then another battle started. No music whatsoever.

"DRIFLOON is back for your soul!"

My backsprite stayed in place. On the touch screen, only one option was there: Surrender. Extremely reluctantly, I tapped "Surrender".

The entire screen went black. Touch screen as well. Then, text began appearing on the top screen, scrolling across ever so slowly, in blood-red letters;

"It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing."

The game froze at that point. Extremely freaked out, I shut off the DS.

The next morning, I turned my DS back on, hoping against hope that it was all just a horrible dream. To my relief, I was still standing in the Valley Windworks, in front of Drifloon. I fled the Valley Windworks and caught a Starly as my flier instead.

Later on, I tried to call up my friend, demanding to know what compelled him to program such a horrific sequence into the game. Instead, his mother picked up, clearly fighting back tears. Turns out my friend was missing. He was last seen near the local power plant, holding what seemed to be a purple helium balloon.

With a mustache.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom