• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Actually, I think I could picture them having children in a few years when they would have seen enough of Team Rocket and have matured a little; as Karamazov said they would make good parents seeing how they're treating their Pokemon. However, I don't care seeing them at that age. I want them to stay TR members forever just like Ash is staying 10. My thoughts are a bit contradictory :p.

Even though I'm not a Rocketshipper, I find the ship adorable XD
Is there a difference? hihi

Here's a thought: Should Kojiro and Musashi have children?

When I first started out, I thought that they should have kids and settle down, like all couples do. However, now that I'm older, my feelings have changed. Like quite a few here, I don't really see them as the settling down type now. That's not to say that I wouldn't like it if they did ever have kids, though. ;P

Thankyou Paperhorse. :)

And in regards to the question. I always thought of them settling down after Team Rocket like in the Electric tale of Pikachu. Ok, maybe not exactly like that, but something similar. Kojiro treats his pokemon so much like his children, I could see him doing OK with an actual child. I wouldnt have thought the same about Musashi but thinking back to the sacrifice she made for her Dustox I think she could pull it off as well. I also think of the trio as kind of a little family so family life doesnt seem so strange to me for them.

Anyone mind if I ask a question/topic?

Now this probably wont ever happen in the anime, (without the use of time travel) but I was wondering. What if (early or late)DP Musashi met BW Kojiro, and (early or late)DP Kojiro met BW Musashi? What kind of interactions would go on? What kind of Rocketshipping would we get? And I suppose this question does not have to be exactly DP and BW. Maybe even back to their Kanto days. You see, I have been wondering alot lately. What would be their reactions to meeting their future selves?

Last edited:
Thankyou Paperhorse. :)

And in regards to the question. I always thought of them settling down after Team Rocket like in the Electric tale of Pikachu. Ok, maybe not exactly like that, but something similar. Kojiro treats his pokemon so much like his children, I could see him doing OK with an actual child. I wouldnt have thought the same about Musashi but thinking back to the sacrifice she made for her Dustox I think she could pull it off as well. I also think of the trio as kind of a little family so family life doesnt seem so strange to me for them.

Anyone mind if I ask a question/topic?

Now this probably wont ever happen in the anime, (without the use of time travel) but I was wondering. What if (early or late)DP Musashi met BW Kojiro, and (early or late)DP Kojiro met BW Musashi? What kind of interactions would go on? What kind of Rocketshipping would we get? And I suppose this question does not have to be exactly DP and BW. Maybe even back to their Kanto days. You see, I have been wondering alot lately. What would be their reactions to meeting their future selves?

I don't mind any new topics, but I don't know about the others :p.

I actually don't have much to answer to this question xD! To me they're exactly the same people. The only thing that changed is the way they are represented -for us- through their redesigns and by showing their more serious side. I know they were used as clowns in DP and before and that it changed in BW, but I don't think either of them intrinsically changed. That implies they would react normally...

Did I answer your question? I felt you meant their personnalities had changed, but if not, well I'd simply say DP J&J would be happy to see they would finally become useful TR agents. I wouldn't see any opportunity for shipping though...

Last edited:
I've been sick the past few days so I don't want to answer the topic right now, but I did want to share something cute from today's episode.

1307614847316.jpg

I love how they're all "Yay! :-D" about it. XD

Inorite? It surprised me to see the BW!Rockets act that way, even if they are back in white. (Kojiro is totally checking her out, BTW.)

I've been sick the past few days so I don't want to answer the topic right now, but I did want to share something cute from today's episode.

1307614847316.jpg

I LOVE that picture - it's so cute! :3 I, too, am rather surprised to see the BW!Rockets acting like that, too, but it's nice to see them acting like it just the same. :D

Hope you feel better soon, RG! :)

1307614847316.jpg

I'm about to watch the ep right now, so I got super excited when you wrote about a cute pic. I was expecting something intense lmao xD! But I still like it much!!! Oh and rest well ^^.

Inorite? It surprised me to see the BW!Rockets act that way, even if they are back in white. (Kojiro is totally checking her out, BTW.)

Lol yeah Kojiro is looking at Musa ;P. He also happens to have a camel toe XD!

Did I answer your question? I felt you meant their personnalities had changed, but if not, well I'd simply say DP J&J would be happy to see they would finally become useful TR agents. I wouldn't see any opportunity for shipping though...

I dont think their personalities have changed, I was only referring to their character development. Which I wont get into because I know its been discussed alot already on here.

And that Screenshot is great, I love how their hands always seem to match up so perfectly when they do that. :)

When Musashi got sick, The creators should've done an episode where it was really shippiy, like Kojiro taking care of her
and at the end...a kiss

This one?
DP146_10.jpg

I feel like he's part of the hug, but I hope you're right! lol

[Edit] Unfortunately, I just looked at the scene image per image and I'm pretty sure she hugs Meowth. As her arms move closer Meowth's head approaches and when she let the guys go, he moves back. She also says thank you to both of them while hugging (in English though). I took screenshots :

10986430.png

89856850.png

74953333.png

26630468.png

27314595.png

66180909.png

16855961.png

It's easier to notice by switching the pics on top of each others; you should see Meowth's movement. Also, just by looking at the angle of Jessie's arms on the first pic, she's not hugging James only. Bleh :(.

Last edited:
2yn41sk.jpg

See that pink spot next to her ear? Exact same color as her shirt. That's her sleeve.

God, this is like analyzing a crime scene.

2yn41sk.jpg

See that pink spot next to her ear? Exact same color as her shirt. That's her sleeve.

God, this is like analyzing a crime scene.

Haha, well it's quite fun I guess.

There's enough space for Meowth to fit between her arms. But really, look at the sequence of pics on top of each others. It's really obvious imo.

Well if there was enough space then we'd see his head. :p I know the chain of events, but you can't hug someone's head and still hug another person's head at the same time.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom