• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rabbit Doubt II -- WOLVES WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rabbit Doubt II -- DAY 3 -- Is anybody listening? 8/18/11

Vote 1: GoldenrodGirl
Vote 2: Zhwoobatte

-_________-

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Something has come up; I will be unable to update the next two phases. I will be back on Sunday to update. This vote phase will be extended by 48 hours. Play will continue.

Re: Rabbit Doubt II -- DAY 3 -- Play Extended by 48 Hours 8/18/11

@Sgt.Pepper's I'm not a wolf, actually I have been unable to post or do something in these last days and Phoenicks can confirm it if you doubt it.

Also, I'll Vote 1: Mintaka because of the following reason:

At first, Sylver began with a random vote which was followed by you despite the lack of a real reason. I doubted you, and because of my investigation in the previous Rabbit Doubt game I initially thought that Sylver wasn't guilty, it was just him. When he voted me, I actually voted him in revenge because it enraged me a bit.

In the second phase, you took the initiative and blamed Flame_, which of course seemed natural due to having voted for Sylver twice; however, it would be a little too obvious to have someone specific out of the game, and with more reason Sylver whose nature makes him suspicious even when he isn't. Because of your reasoning, it was easy for the rest to follow you. Also, each time you have voted rabbits. I guess this last one isn't a real reason since that would apply for Iteru as well, but still, suspicious.

Last edited:

I did play badly, but I'm a rabbit. That was what I thought would be a lead. Better than voting randomly. ;_;
If I were a wolf, why would I start another bandwagon after the first Day when it's sure that it would bring attention to me? First day, I can get away with an excuse, but repeat it for a second time? No.

I'd rather vote than do nothing, and I see two votes on GoldenrodGirl. I suppose there's a reason she is suspected.

VOTE 1 : GoldenrodGirl

My hunch still leans towards Synthesis, because of his relative inactivity in the game other than to make "-____-" comments and "oh, people don't vote for me? I AM DISAPPOINT." The inability to come to decisions and vote properly is always a red flag for who may be mafia. :/

Vote 1: Synthesis

So umm... hai. I realise I haven't been around too much, but I'm here now. I'm ready to be a good rabbit.

Vote 1: GoldenrodGirl
Vote 2: Synthesis

Outcast is there a reason for you voting simply on bandwagon?

Vote 2: Outcast

The rabbits could not reach a decision, despite the generous time allotted (perhaps they should have participated more, mused the host). When the votes were tallied, only one lynch had been decided upon. The other had been tied.

Moreover, the wolves had only submitted one kill! It was truly a fortunate day for the rabbits; they will never have another like it, lest inactivity win. So:

rabbits.jpg

@GoldenrodGirl was lynched by the rabbits. @Sgt.Pepper's was eaten by wolves.

@Sourcandy @Outcast @Synthesis @Zhwoobatte @Axle Helios-kun @Flareth @Mintaka @Iteru @Pseudonym @Travalgar @Aestivate

Re: Rabbit Doubt II -- Day 4 -- Inactivity Wins! (VOTE) 8/21/11

I would be the only one to get eaten.

Eh, to be honest I only gave bland, meaningless comments because I've been ignoring this game for the most part. Been busy and other interests ya know.

[Vote One:] Outcast

Bandwagoning without reason. I mean, really?

Vote:eek:utcast
Vote:Flareth

There was only one wolf kill, so that means the other wolf was inactive.

Vote1: Synthesis

Sounds like a terrible excuse for being inactive.

Vote2: Outcast

For the bandwagon.

Vote 1: Synthesis

By saying that, you make yourself even more suspicious to me. Declaring yourself inactive points red flags that you might be the wolf that was inactive and couldn't get a kill in because of it. How is that not suspicious?!

Vote 2: Outcast

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Your first post after so many rounds is of you bandwagoning and you still haven't explained yourself. That just makes you suspicious.

Well... this sucks. But why kill me? What did I do? Sadface.

I guess I didn't put enough thought into this game. Good luck to the rest of rabbits.

Vote 1: Mintaka

Your reasoning didn't make sense since the first attempt of bandwagon was Sylver's, not yours. Upon seeing that I voted you and the logic that I made, you excused and voted GoldenrodGirl because "there was some reason she was being voted". I didn't die on the following days, neither by lynching or killed by the wolves because it would seem suspicious that I vote you and then die. However, nobody has been paying attention to me which has drawn in your favor; otherwise you would have been in trouble since if you got killed your identity would have been revealed, or if I got killed by lynching you would have been exposed as a wolf (most likely).

Also, I'm not sure about Iteru, but it seems weird he has barely given real reasons for something and everyone he has voted have turned out as rabbits (although just rabbits have been killed, Zhwoobatte and Flareth have been inactive, Sourcandy has voted Mintaka as I have done and Aestivate has voted Sourcandy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom