• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 3 (Late for the party) 5/09/2011

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

kirabh9.jpg

A Letter From Kira!
"Another criminal has been punished by death. Like what I said before, I prefer people with passion. [OOT=]Inactive players are either L lying low or someone who is contributing the least to the fun in the game. But I prefer the latter be get rid of first.[OOT over]

I don't want to cause more unnecessary deaths. Those in support of my cause, help me find L, and we will win this battle together, the sooner the better. I can promise you a post in my soon-to-be utopia.

Let's have another riddle in the meantime, shall we? Tell me every possible means to "keep the music to yourself". One answer per person, please. Rewards are good! Unless you're L, of course. :D"

Oh hey, Kira is back. Ummm... Let me see. I guess a good answer would be headphones.

Err.. I don't know what that means exactly, but to keep the music to myself? Ummm.... maybe by using earphones? That way I can keep the sounds to myself.

Keep it to yourself by not letting anyone else listen to it.

I AM UNIMPRESSED. WHY YOU WANT TO KEEP MUSIC TO YOURSELF.

you oughta LET THE MUSIC SHINE BOTH WITHIN YOUR SOUL AND TO THE WORLD! PARTY ON AND PARTY HARD UNTIL THE SUN GOES DOWN~

Seriouspost: get in a car when nobody's around...take a long cruise on a long highway at night and pop on some tunes. THAT IS THE ANSWER.

Noooooooo i dun wanna be the target of thine wrath o mighty shinigami! SPARE ME! SPARE ME I BEG OF YOU!

:) *raises hand* I'm here.

You know I'm here. =P

Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 4 (Shinigami is not happy) 6/09/2011

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

deathnoteho0.png

R.I.P. GengarEatBanana - Death #3

Died at: 2:42 PM
Cause: Severe internal injuries and bleeding in head due to sudden rise in pressure
Description: Brain, eardrums, and whatever else that was inside his head ruptured. Listening to the music on headphones alone for too long while ignoring the current events in real life seems to be fatal these days.

6th September, 3:00 PM...

Breaking news!

The streak of deaths with strange causes is still on. Today, yet another young male was found dead. The authorities report that the individual suffered from internal injuries and bleeding in his head. A few experts seem to believe it may have been caused by listening to music using headphones for too long, but most believe such a thing wold not naturally be possible. As such, the authorities believe this death may be related with the previous, and caused by the same individual.

The identity of the prime suspect, who goes by the name of Kira, is still a mystery, but his letters addressed to a group of citizens seem to be garnering a group of followers for him. Their ideas may sound mad, but they have got enough charisma and irresistible promises to craft an alliance.

If, by chance, you know the identity of this murderer, please call...

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

kirabh9.jpg

A Letter From Kira!
One last ignorant criminal punished ([OOT]I hope whoever is left alive in this game up to this point are active players[OOT]). The rest of you are all worthy to be either my opponent or my friend now. From this point forward, the real hunt begins. My gratitude for those who contacted me personally to show your support to a world without criminals, and also to the passionate people in the forum who took the trouble to converse with others and take part in this fight between righteousness and malignancy. You have my respects.

Your solutions and responses to my previous test seems to be very pleasant to read. You have my word that all of this will just get better and better. :)

Next riddle: Among the rest of living players, who do you think is the most likely to be Kira? One guess per person, please, as usual

6th September, 4:49 PM...

A putrefactive being looked upon the increasingly agitated group of humans with glowing red eyes.

"Seems like I did not get to kill anybody today", the creature thought, "Somebody else already did it. How boring. At least, their terror is delicious."

A creepy smile formed on the deformed face. The creature gave the humans one last satisfied look and then vanished.

PHASE 4 HAS STARTED
This phase ends at 7th September, 8 PM GMT.

'sMarineSalt

Travalgar.

^ What do you mean by Travelgar?

^ What do you mean by Travelgar?
the Kira said:
Next riddle: Among the rest of living players, who do you think is the most likely to be Kira? One guess per person, please, as usual

Oh, thanks.

I'm gonna have to say Parmalee as well.

I've had several ideas, but I guess the person I suspect the most is...

Probably Sourcandy. You've been posting really weird things, but those aren't what makes me think it is you. The clue, "I'm not Sourcandy" may be directed at your name change and how everyone still calls you Sour. Also, bold moves are your favorite :p

I know there is some kind of clue hidden in the times of death, but I haven't really had time to look at it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom