• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Death Note - The Game. SIGN-UPS OPEN!

Zhwoobatte is now ~TSD~.

Re: Death Note - The Game. SIGN-UPS OPEN!

just 2 more players, come on guys ^^

Re: Death Note - The Game. SIGN-UPS OPEN! (ONE PLAYER LEFT)

@ghaskan - I'll take the last spot, then.

Re: Death Note - The Game. SIGN-UPS OPEN! (ONE PLAYER LEFT)

Alright, you guys take the last spots! I'll send the roles and start the game ASAP.

Last edited:
Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 0 (Sending Roles, Taking Confirmations) 2/09/2011

Role: Confirmed!

Re: Death Note - The Game. Phase 0 (Sending Roles, Taking Confirmations) 2/09/2011

got

CONFIRM... PAWNCH!!!

Confirmed. LET'S DO THIS!

I'll take my confirmation, and eat it!

confirmed; Will we make it, or shall we dead gruesome deaths before we get things done.

firmconned.

Role get~

Konfirmashun.

Confirming.

Confirmed, my voice shaping my destiny as I go.

Got the role, roger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom