• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Don't worry, I have him at a mental institution, in a straitjacket, in a rubber room. Without his mega-sized hammer.

Oh, you've already beaten him? Thank goodness. You saved a lot of people, Masky. How can I thank you?

Don't worry, I have him at a mental institution, in a straitjacket, in a rubber room. Without his mega-sized hammer.

Seiga: This photo depicts you, a pink marshmallow, and a penguin with a mallet. Were you both friends at one point?
kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

Sounds like Takeru alright!!! *looks around* I hope Patamon doesn't read that, Takeru's just a stupid moron when it comes down to Hikari...
Davis... *eyes glow red, becoming angrier* You are so for it! *uses Boom Bubble at Davis*

Seiga: This photo depicts you, a pink marshmallow, and a penguin with a mallet. Were you both friends at one point?
kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

I hate to admit it, but yeah. Kirby was a pupil, and I was the penguin (Dedede)'s head guard. Then I got on lock. :p Now Kirby and I are WoW buddies.

Oh, you've already beaten him? Thank goodness. You saved a lot of people, Masky. How can I thank you?

Well, for starters, I'd like you to forget about wanting to know what's under my mask. ;)

I hate to admit it, but yeah. Kirby was a pupil, and I was the penguin (Dedede)'s head guard. Then I got on lock. :p Now Kirby and I are WoW buddies.
Seiga: WoW? I love that game. :) I play it down in the Dream Mausoleum underground to while these countless centuries by. Immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be I'm afraid.
Yoshika: Dream Mausoluem? What's that?
Seiga: It is my current place of residence. My old friend is resting deep inside.

Yoshika: You look like food! 8D
Seiga: Yoshika, show your manners. *ahem* Hello there. Your name is...?

Seiga: WoW? I love that game. :) I play it down in the Dream Mausoleum underground to while these countless centuries by. Immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be I'm afraid.
Yoshika: Dream Mausoluem? What's that?
Seiga: It is my current place of residence. My old friend is resting deep inside.

Once, Kirby, Ness and I were about to storm Ganondorf's hideout, when Kirby randomly screamed, "POYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" and got us all killed. (Cookie for the reference ;) )

Alright, Masky! Whatever you say!

:D

This thread has been open for two days and we aren't even at 100 pages yet?

COME ON!

...er... Nakano Azusa.

Seiga: Well, make yourself at home dear. This party welcomes everyone.

*after walking a few steps away from the crowd*
Yoshika: Lady Seiga, what made you pay a visit? Don't you normally stay you know... isolated? :eek:
Seiga: I got bored, and heard a commotion up here. I have nothing better to do.

Seiga: Well, make yourself at home dear. This party welcomes everyone.

*after walking a few steps away from the crowd*
Yoshika: Lady Seiga, what made you pay a visit? Don't you normally stay you know... isolated? :eek:
Seiga: I got bored, and heard a commotion up here. I have nothing better to do.

Oh, were we making a commotion? I'm sorry. I'll try to be quieter...

Once, Kirby, Ness and I were about to storm Ganondorf's hideout, when Kirby randomly screamed, "POYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" and got us all killed. (Cookie for the reference ;) )

Seiga: I've had that happen to me a lot. For some reason, there's always an idiot that yells his/her name or a word at random and ruins any plan I make. I don't know why my luck is as bad as it is, but it hasn't changed at all over time. x.x
Yoshika: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JENKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Seiga: -_-; Don't remind me Yoshika. And where did you hear that from?
Yoshika: I heard you shout it in your sleep.

I lied. I said goodbye.

I'm back. How's the partyin' going?

Seiga: I've had that happen to me a lot. For some reason, there's always an idiot that yells his/her name or a word at random and ruins any plan I make. I don't know why my luck is as bad as it is, but it hasn't changed at all over time. x.x
Yoshika: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JENKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Seiga: -_-; Don't remind me Yoshika. And where did you hear that from?
Yoshika: I heard you shout it in your sleep.

You get a cookie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom