• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Meta! :D Did you ever find out who hit you with a beer bottle earlier?

I bet it's one of those doggiemons!

They're actually Angel wings.

He'd need to be called Dedededethingmon. Unless he's a new kind of enemy?

Angel wings? But Angemon's wings have feathers...

A stupid moron.

Sounds like Takeru alright!!! *looks around* I hope Patamon doesn't read that, Takeru's just a stupid moron when it comes down to Hikari...

You liek?

It's so cool. It reminds me of that play, Phantom of the Operetta. I wonder what you look like under it...

Angel wings? But Angemon's wings have feathers...

He's an enemy? I won't let him ruin our party! But he's free to join us if he plays nice.

Oh, my wings are different. I can put them away.

*her wings vanish*

See?

*her wings reappear*

I like having them out, though.

Ahhh I can't view the whole thread.

This is making me cry D:

Not a Digimon. Think of the leader of whatever evil you face in your game. Then give him/her an IQ of 42. That's Dedede.

It's so cool. It reminds me of that play, Phantom of the Operetta. I wonder what you look like under it...

Excuse moi. I shall not say what lies under my mask, other than a brain.

Not a Digimon. Think of the leader of whatever evil you face in your game. Then give him/her an IQ of 42. That's Dedede.

Cruxis was really dangerous with their old leader... If this Dededededoggimon is the new leader, I'll have to get Lloyd and the others ready to stop him from hurting people.

Oh, my wings are different. I can put them away.

*her wings vanish*

See?

*her wings reappear*

I like having them out, though.

*blinks* Wow, that's cool. I can imagine why you'd keep them out, I always wanted to fly! Though my wings would need to be manlier than that!!! :cool:

He must be a very bad boss, because I've played all Playstation games there are to play and I never found him!!!

*blinks* Wow, that's cool. I can imagine why you'd keep them out, I always wanted to fly! Though my wings would need to be manlier than that!!! :cool:

Lloyd had really amazing wings once! They were huge and glowed with all the colors of the rainbow. But he prefers walking, so he doesn't use them if he can avoid it.

Cruxis was really dangerous with their old leader... If this Dededededoggimon is the new leader, I'll have to get Lloyd and the others ready to stop him from hurting people.

No need. He'll accidentally kill himself before anyone here could get to him.

No need. He'll accidentally kill himself before anyone here could get to him.

That's even worse! His soul would be trapped in his Cruxis Crystal! We have to find him and save him before it's too late!

Lloyd had really amazing wings once! They were huge and glowed with all the colors of the rainbow. But he prefers walking, so he doesn't use them if he can avoid it.

Rainbows? Eh... I'll pass I guess. :p Walking is good enough, I love running after a soccer ball!!!

Also, have you guys listened to me singing yet? :D

[video=youtube;SKlXC25LKTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKlXC25LKTA[/video]

That's even worse! His soul would be trapped in his Cruxis Crystal! We have to find him and save him before it's too late!

Don't worry, I have him at a mental institution, in a straitjacket, in a rubber room. Without his mega-sized hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom