• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

When would you like R/S/E Remakes

• Yes, this generation

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

Votes: 152 37.1%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

Votes: 47 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

I loved the Sevii Islands! *w* I would so love to see them again! Having them tweak the islands slightly to provide 'mons from the newer regions as well would be great! :3 And if RSEmakes have access to the Dream World, make the Entralink be on one of the islands, too.

Absolutely
OH MAYBE THEY COULD MAKE THE BERRY FOREST INTO SOME SORT OF ENTRA FOREST (you know, where Lostelle gets lost and attacked by a Hypno)

Don't see the Sevii Islands in the games(though i'd love to see them) I see them using the DW... maybe Fennal can be the person talking about the Pokemon dreams? Maybe she can finish it post game?

Don't see the Sevii Islands in the games(though i'd love to see them) I see them using the DW... maybe Fennal can be the person talking about the Pokemon dreams? Maybe she can finish it post game?

There was someone in the Devon company building who was doing some research with Pokémon dreams...

There was someone in the Devon company building who was doing some research with Pokémon dreams...

I just restarted Emerald version and noticed that too!! It could potentially tie-in well, in the event of a remake. That, and they already have an overworld sprite for Steven...

hmm a new area is probably going to happen, not sure wht I would want in terms of that though, Maybe a little more post league?

I don't see them having the Sevii Isles UNLESS they have Kanto as well. Them having the Sevii Isles would imply that Kanto would be accessible. It's kind of like why Hoenn's routes started at 101 instead of 49, because GF starting Hoenn at 49 would imply that you could eventually go to Johto, and since they weren't going to let you go there in RSE, they didn't want people to get any wrong ideas.

I don't see them having the Sevii Isles UNLESS they have Kanto as well. Them having the Sevii Isles would imply that Kanto would be accessible. It's kind of like why Hoenn's routes started at 101 instead of 49, because GF starting Hoenn at 49 would imply that you could eventually go to Johto, and since they weren't going to let you go there in RSE, they didn't want people to get any wrong ideas.

Well, if not THE Sevii Islands, at least SOME islands! :D

Perhaps a set of islands that represents each of the foreign regions, a bit like a mini-version of the continent, with a small sampling of the 'mons that can be found there. Throw in an Entra-island and some event islands and we'd have it made =w=

Well, if not THE Sevii Islands, at least SOME islands! :D

Perhaps a set of islands that represents each of the foreign regions, a bit like a mini-version of the continent, with a small sampling of the 'mons that can be found there. Throw in an Entra-island and some event islands and we'd have it made =w=

now that sounds VERY cool!

I'd like to see them add a function to Berry Blending where you can suggest a flavor of berry for the other (NPC) participants to use. Also, add a small chance that they'll use a rarer berry instead of just the first five ones.

What did the battle tents do in Emerald verion, i never went there?

I bet they will have the contest halls in their original places from R and S, then have the battle tents in the other cities/towns or have them in a different location from the contest halls in the same towns/cities. I would like them to have it to be like a travelling circus, where it travels between each location, since it is a battle TENT.

What did the battle tents do in Emerald verion, i never went there?

I bet they will have the contest halls in their original places from R and S, then have the battle tents in the other cities/towns or have them in a different location from the contest halls in the same towns/cities. I would like them to have it to be like a travelling circus, where it travels between each location, since it is a battle TENT.

They basically gave mini-tests of what battle frontier facilities would be like, as in they each had their own little set of 'rules'. I'm sure most would prefer the original contest halls, as it gave more of a feeling of 'travel', rahter than all being jammed in one building.

They basically gave mini-tests of what battle frontier facilities would be like, as in they each had their own little set of 'rules'. I'm sure most would prefer the original contest halls, as it gave more of a feeling of 'travel', rahter than all being jammed in one building.

no, I meant having the contest halls in their original locations, but have the battle tents elsewhere in the same city/town. All it takes is for GF to add on to the cities/towns by just a little

no, I meant having the contest halls in their original locations, but have the battle tents elsewhere in the same city/town. All it takes is for GF to add on to the cities/towns by just a little

I know what you meant, was just adding on that I too want the original locations back.

RG/B - February 27, 1996 (September 30, 1998)
Y - September 12, 1998 (October 1, 1999)
GS - November 21, 1999 (October 15, 2000)
C - December 14, 2000 (July 29, 2001)
RS - November 21, 2002 (March 19, 2003)
FRLG - January 29, 2004 (September 9, 2004)
E - September 16, 2004 (May 1, 2005)
DP - September 28, 2006 (April 22, 2007)
Pl - September 13, 2008 (March 22, 2009)
HGSS - September 12, 2009 (March 14, 2010)
BW - September 18, 2010 (March 6, 2011)

I would say the most likely release date is September 2012 for either Gray or RSemakes. The last two times after the release of a main pair of games there was a two year gap, so it would make sense. What do you think?

Nintendo can break the pattern and release the game anytime they want, they dont have to follow a pattern just because its happened the last two times, the pattern is just what we expect of them. They could release them earlier or later than that if they wanted.

I know and I don't like to rely on patterns. I'm just trying to point out the most likely scenario. :)

Well, if the games come out next year, we should be getting some news of some kind sooner rather than later, so GF and Nintendo can hype up the new games.

i am really hoping in a new R/S remake mainly because Hoenn was the first region i played in and because i really want to play in that region again adn now with animated pokemon it should be looking awe some

Well, if the games come out next year, we should be getting some news of some kind sooner rather than later, so GF and Nintendo can hype up the new games.

If they are relasedin september we will not get info until March but if it comes out in spring we can expect info soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom