• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

When would you like R/S/E Remakes

• Yes, this generation

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

Votes: 152 37.1%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

Votes: 47 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Well, if the games come out next year, we should be getting some news of some kind sooner rather than later, so GF and Nintendo can hype up the new games.

Since the reported new Pokemon game/s will be released on Spring 2012, we might possibly get some info starting today since Coro Coro scans usually (but rarely) starts to leak on the 10th day of a month. If there's no information regarding the new games on this month's issue, then they might possibly reveal it on December, with their preview for next month's issue on this month's issue regarding the announcement on the new game. What's important is that they should reveal the game on the last 2 months of 2011 if the game will really be released on Spring 2012 as the report says, and what Articwolf10 said.

Last edited:
Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion *READ FIRST POST*

I first it was hair too
Then I discovered it was a hat
It's a really cool hat though
I hope they keep it

That is a likely scenario though, as next year is not only the 10th anniversery of R/S its the 15th anniversery of Pokemon itself, so it would be a great oppurtunity to release it then.

Let's just hope the 15th anniversary Pokemon game doesn't fail as much as Sonic's 15th anniversary did.

I wonder what the Trick House would look like and what they'd have for us to do in it. It could also be a good place for a streetpass feature to unlock new challenges with (if it's on 3DS of course)

RG/B - February 27, 1996 (September 30, 1998)
Y - September 12, 1998 (October 1, 1999)
GS - November 21, 1999 (October 15, 2000)
C - December 14, 2000 (July 29, 2001)
RS - November 21, 2002 (March 19, 2003)
FRLG - January 29, 2004 (September 9, 2004)
E - September 16, 2004 (May 1, 2005)
DP - September 28, 2006 (April 22, 2007)
Pl - September 13, 2008 (March 22, 2009)
HGSS - September 12, 2009 (March 14, 2010)
BW - September 18, 2010 (March 6, 2011)

I would say the most likely release date is September 2012 for either Gray or RSemakes. The last two times after the release of a main pair of games there was a two year gap, so it would make sense. What do you think?

You mean Chrome, right? *noticed sig*

Yeah, that should be about right. Although SC is right. They could release it in June, for no reason whatsoever.

You mean Chrome, right? *noticed sig*

Yeah, that should be about right. Although SC is right. They could release it in June, for no reason whatsoever.

Though Thw I still think the new games will come out in September as the last 5 (8 really due to the 3 pairs) have came out in September... so we can expect information in March as thats been GF's modus operandi since 05.. but if they break tradition and release a game in spring we will get the info either this month or next... we have to wait and see but I see a side-game being the new game...

Though Thw I still think the new games will come out in September as the last 5 (8 really due to the 3 pairs) have came out in September... so we can expect information in March as thats been GF's modus operandi since 05.. but if they break tradition and release a game in spring we will get the info either this month or next... we have to wait and see but I see a side-game being the new game...

A side game is the next game. PokePark 2: Beyond the World or something like that. However if you mean the next game that will be released to the public, yeah, a side game sounds about right, leaving 2012 for a main series game. But I'm just stating the obvious. Right?

A side game is the next game. PokePark 2: Beyond the World or something like that. However if you mean the next game that will be released to the public, yeah, a side game sounds about right, leaving 2012 for a main series game. But I'm just stating the obvious. Right?

I meant the next game as the one coming out in Spring... It'd be very unusual for a Main game to be released in Spring it's never happened ever... All the main games have beeb released in Fall/Winter and have been released in Septemeber for the last 7 years... The nexxt game will most likley be PMD or Rangers B/W and R/S being announced in March as it's still a bit early for Grey to be released

I meant the next game as the one coming out in Spring... It'd be very unusual for a Main game to be released in Spring it's never happened ever... All the main games have beeb released in Fall/Winter and have been released in Septemeber for the last 7 years... The nexxt game will most likley be PMD or Rangers B/W and R/S being announced in March as it's still a bit early for Grey to be released

Game Freak can always release their games on what date they wanted to. They had proven it on R/G and FR/LG, they can always release their games on any date aside from Fall and Winter. But yeah, we still don't have news of whether the said new game/s will be a main-series or a spin-off game, so we are still waiting for some news, which should come anytime now.

I'm hoping for RS remakes before Grey, like with FRLG being before Emerald. There's so many cool things they can include and improve on with Hoenn with the advanced technology and sooner rather than later is better!

I'm hoping for RS remakes before Grey, like with FRLG being before Emerald. There's so many cool things they can include and improve on with Hoenn with the advanced technology and sooner rather than later is better!

Same here. I wanna play threw Hoenn again before we finish up with Unova.

i still think REmakeS are in order for us but what about FR/LG???

FR/LG are remakes already - what's the point in remaking them right now? Granted, they will eventually probably need a remake later on to catch up with the rest (as in, the consoles they're on), but I can't see that happening for a while.

Why would they remake a remake? What would be the point of a remake if they were to remake it again?

To continue the tradition of Kanto in every Generation

I don't see Kanto returnin gthis Gen but we might get a Blue and Yellow remake... in Gen VI but yeah I see only TR/MS (Terra Ruby/Aqua Saphire which are mty names for them) and Grey being the rest of the main games

CHANGE THE STORYLINE. MAKE IT A SEQUEL. NO MORE TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA. NEW CHARACTERS AND SPRITE. DIFFERENT GYM LEADERS (CHILDREN OF PREVIOUS LEADERS). MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO!!!

CHANGE THE STORYLINE. MAKE IT A SEQUEL. NO MORE TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA. NEW CHARACTERS AND SPRITE. DIFFERENT GYM LEADERS (CHILDREN OF PREVIOUS LEADERS). MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO!!!

Goodness. You don't have to shout, kiddo. We can all hear you. >.<

And I personally miss Aqua and Magma. I really would like to see those goofy environmentalists again. Same with the original Gym Leaders. I'm not against sequels, but as time goes on I'm looking more and more forward to seeing those old games done up in new graphics. *nostalgia*

The idea of two different 'evil' organizations (Magma and Aqua) was my favorite thing about RSE. I wouldn't want GF to abandon that

There was an announcement coming up, when is it going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom