• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP039: Pikachu's Caretaking!

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Japanese: ピカチュウのおるすばん!
[bp=DP039]Bulbapedia article[/bp]

This episode will air on TV Tokyo on July 5, 2007.

Judging by the preview, this episode will be made of lulz and win.

The animation and art looked amazing just from that over twenty seconds clip. This, I greatly look forward to.

I've heard it does have subtitles...

Yay, we can understand...

*REALIZATION!*

Oh...the unfortunate Irony...I can't read Japanese.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems they meant the Narrator talks over them...I like that better, so YES!

I hope the lack of Muku in the preview isn't hinting at something sinister/heartbreaking :(

So it will have translations underneith than like the episode in the first season? Awesome, can't wait for it than. I saw the preview and it looks so cute, I loved that shot of Dawn/Ash riding on the Pokemon together {Cute} I just adore there friendship.

Last edited:
Oak narrates the preview.

"YOSHI! LETSU GO!"

Why were Ash and Dawn surfing on top a Mantine?

Do they just dump their Pokemon in some amusement setting and go surf on a Mantine somewhere?

Why were Ash and Dawn surfing on top a Mantine?

Do they just dump their Pokemon in some amusement setting and go surf on a Mantine somewhere?

Ash didn't look like he was having fun in that scene, neither did Dawn. My guess is all the boats were out during that moment when they noticed all there Pokemon were gone on that boat that just left so they needed the Pokemon to get back on.

This episode looks sooo cute and on crack. XD Though yay crackness! Preview reminded me of a few minutes of a Pikachu short.

Aww poor Ash. Maybe they were trying to stop Mantine from going over the waterfall?

So if Mantine is in this ep, will we get to see its pre-evo as well? That hasn't been debuted in the anime yet

vlcsnap-166913.jpg

Cutest part in the preview, well in my opinion.

So who is animating this? Because it definitely looks like Iwane, despite Bulbapedia listing it as Tamagawa . .

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom