• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP039: Pikachu's Caretaking!

I hate Pokemon-only episode.

They are so boring and useless.

Must wait 4 weeks for Shirona episode.

So who is animating this? Because it definitely looks like Iwane, despite Bulbapedia listing it as Tamagawa . .
I thought it looked a little Iwane too at first, but the way Pikachu and Pochama are drawn tells me otherwise.

Chatsy said:
There was a lack of Buizel as well, sooo...
*shrugs*
Hooray for the sweet scent of hope~

And Buneary, but that's normal nowadays.

Who´s this "Buneary" you are speaking of? Never heard of it.

Really strange,...even Takeshi´s Pokemon show up more often than the little bunny...

Buneary = Mimirol ("little bunny")

Mimirol WAS in the preview, but she was speaking (not animated). Oak's narration was actually a "translation" of what the Pokémon were saying, but you can hear the Pokémon in the background. I think she said something like, "Sugoi!"

This episode seems to be setup like the Pokemon Shorts with the narrator translating the pokemon speech. Will find out for sure in a couple weeks.

I hate Pokemon-only episode.

They are so boring and useless.

Must wait 4 weeks for Shirona episode.

But this appears to be the result of some crack inducement and therefore should be considerably better than some of the Pokemon shorts and whatnot.

Do you know why I can't wait for this episode to air?

Because I'm waiting for next episode preview with Shirona! :drool:

lol fanservice at last screen, guess the writers couldnt hide it no more lol.

Was the "Aipom learning Double Hit" thing true?
Where'd you hear that?

It looks like a pointless filler...but a rather humorous and enjoyable one.

Where'd you hear that?

It looks like a pointless filler...but a rather humorous and enjoyable one.

I post on both Serebii and Bulbagarden and there was a thing going around on Serebii forums that Ash's Aipom learns how to use Double Hit to help Pikachu clame the Pokemon.

So there was no merit behind that? :( Bummer...

Wow, I can't believe they finally did that with Dawn.

I'm glad they did it the way they did, though. I note that by making it solid black, they basically completely eliminate any interesting details.

Not that that's stopped any fanboys before. They go nuts for even a tiny hint of underwear.

1183634629734594e.gif

You can watch it too!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom