• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so? I'm not entirely used to this yet. It seems fun, and everyone seems really friendly, though, which is nice.
(No, I'm not quite as much the inexperienced naive novice as that sounds--I've just only ever been in one other forum, and that one was a lot smaller, and I was not terribly active))

I think so? I'm not entirely used to this yet. It seems fun, and everyone seems really friendly, though, which is nice.
(No, I'm not quite as much the inexperienced naive novice as that sounds--I've just only ever been in one other forum, and that one was a lot smaller, and I was not terribly active))

Well you've come to the right place. This thread is where all the cool kids hang out =)

Hi HaruMei, welcome :)

I really need to get playing W2 again :/

Ah, I understand. Don't worry, I'm sure you will get used to it. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask me :)

Well you've come to the right place. This thread is where all the cool kids hang out =)

I can tell! So Much Gleeful Geekery. Most people look at me funny when I start overanalyzing and spouting really random facts.

(also, Sunburn, B2W2 are awesome, and so I mightily second this motion. I just recently managed to convince a friend of mine to try Pokemon White after not having gotten any new games since Gold/Silver--she'd never even played crystal, and her reaction to a female player character was adorable)

Lol, I won't. Screw my exams and projects, W2 commands my attention.

@missingno; overanalysis is the best part! except when you decide to do the impossible. (My brother has been annoyed for years about my ability to use really inferior pokemon and make them do seemingly impossible things through sheer force of will and faith.)
@Sunburn; except if it's late enough that you're not processing properly anymore. Because you really ought to appreciate the awesome factor.

Also, I just recieved 14 medals at once. I am amused. (I hit 50 a while ago, so the medal guy just kept on telling me to go to the medal office, which I didn't bother to do for quite a while, so I just got all the medals I earned over the last couple of days in one go.)

My Koffing is level 18, wooo. Tijuana would beat your Chandelure into the ground, Aquanova :p lol

Is there a point to the medals?

Lol, I won't. Screw my exams and projects, W2 commands my attention.

That's the spirit.

I think I might comment on every single thing on my Facebook feed. Should I do it?

Medals are for awesomeness. They're just like achievements. You want them because they are there.

Right now Im just trying to fill my Pokedex, I have quite a long way to go :/

How many Pokemon do you have right now?
About 93 right now.

That's fairly good. What's you highest level Pokemon so far?
My Chandelure is Lv 60 right now.

I love that Pokemon. I suppose the reason you have so little pokemon is because you have spent most of your time training, right?

Lol XD do it. One of my friends once posted every letter of the alphabet, one status for each letter. Then he posted every dog breed he could think of, as separate statuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom